Beat my team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Martian_mind
Ok, construct a team of no more than six to defeat this team. No one over High-herald, no time control, power stacking/duplication, and no reality warping.

Oh, and no Thor, Surfer, Superman or Hulk. Let's keep that shit out of here. You are allowed two High-heralds, one Mid-to-low-herald, a meta, and two streets.

My team:

Thragg (Invincible)
Toyo Harada (Valiant)
Mister Dark (Fables)
Megatron (Transformers, IDW)
Grendel (Hunter Rose)
Shredder (Ninja Turtles, IDW)

Go!

golem370
My team not sure who would win.

Adam Warlock
Silver Surfer
Etrigan
Helix- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/helix.htm
Daredevil
Shen Kuei

riv6672
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Ok, construct a team of no more than six to defeat this team. No one over High-herald, no time control, power stacking/duplication, and no reality warping.

Oh, and no Thor, Surfer, Superman or Hulk. Let's keep that shit out of here. You are allowed two High-heralds, one Mid-to-low-herald, a meta, and two streets.

My team:

Thragg (Invincible)
Toyo Harada (Valiant)
Mister Dark (Fables)
Grendel (Hunter Rose)

Go!
I'll go with this team i put together (minus Grendel, since you have one/to make it the required six)
Hawkman w. Fist of Horus-high herald
Black Adam-high herald
Machine Man-mid/low herald
Emma Frost-meta
Preacher-street
Danny the Street-actual street
http://i.imgur.com/z8ERwg4.jpg

Martian_mind
@golem

That's a solid team, and Helix is a decent pick. Surfer was banned in the OP though. Find a replacement, and I'll go through your team then.

@Riv

An eclectic, yet solid mix. Emma cancels out Harada's TP, but I don't think you have a real answer to Dark's possession. Danny and Preacher will fall the moment the fight begins, with Emma soon to follow. Once she's gone, it's Hawkman, Adam and Machine man against fairly overwhelming odds, and I doubt that Adam will resist long against the combined mind-assault of a possessed Emma, Harada and Dark.

riv6672
Obviously i disagree, but am glad you like the team! smile thumb up

carver9
Are we using the tier thread to pick our characters?

golem370
Originally posted by golem370
My team not sure who would win.

Adam Warlock
Silver Surfer
Etrigan
Helix- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/helix.htm
Daredevil
Shen Kuei

Silver Surfer out Lobo\w Cloning in

byrdgang21
Blue Marvel
Captain Atom
Beta Ray Bill
Ghost Rider
Batman
Daredevil

Supermutant
Dr. Strange
Martian Manhunter
Vulcan
Deadman
Prince of Orphans
Fantomex

DarkSaint85

My team:

Thragg (Invincible)
Toyo Harada (Valiant)
Mister Dark (Fables)
Grendel (Hunter Rose)

Go!

Deadman - ??
Cyborg Superman - HH
Fantomex - Street
Rose Tattoo - Street (I want her to fight Shredder. For reasons).http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m27/victoria_wayne/authorityprime2_01.jpg
Wally West - Mid Herald
Lobo

carver9
Originally posted by Supermutant
Dr. Strange
Martian Manhunter
Vulcan
Deadman
Prince of Orphans
Fantomex

Solid team. We need to find a team to beat this one.

Prof. T.C McAbe
All i need is Batman with prep.

riv6672
I did too, back in grade school.
Back then it was Adam West!

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Supermutant
Dr. Strange
Martian Manhunter
Vulcan
Deadman
Prince of Orphans
Fantomex

Damn solid team, probably the one to beat.

deathslash
Spawn- high herald
Invincible- high herald
Wonder Woman- mid herald
Shadowcat- mid meta
John Constantine- street
Snake eyes- street

Martian_mind
Originally posted by deathslash
Spawn- high herald
Invincible- high herald
Wonder Woman- mid herald
Shadowcat- mid meta
John Constantine- street
Snake eyes- street

Spawn is way over high, depending on version, and Constantine is way over street. Either way, I still doubt that team would win. Invincible is no match for Thragg, and in a no prep scenario, Dark would destroy Constantine.

riv6672
Somehow i dont think any team's gonna win this....

Martian_mind
Already conceded to Supermutant's team, but nice try thumb up.

deathslash
Spawn is way over high, depending on version, and Constantine is way over street. Either way, I still doubt that team would win. Invincible is no match for Thragg, and in a no prep scenario, Dark would destroy Constantine. he's a normal high herald and it's funny that you're judging him when thragg is clearly a trans tier character. Also, Invincible doesn't have to fight thragg, he's going to go after Harada. The tiers thread also says that Constantine is a street level character and new 52 Constantine can and will take out Dark.

Beginning of the fight, Constantine invokes a spell that makes your team think my team is all dead and then they sneak attack them, kitty phases your team into the ground while spawn and Constantine take my team out of harm's way, or spawn ports your team to he'll and leaves them there.

riv6672
Already conceded to Supermutant's team, but nice try thumb up.
That wasnt much of a concession (saying 'solid team/one of the best' isnt saying 'your team beats mine') but okay.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.