Thragg vs Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is Pre Adam before the reboot.

Who is taking this?

riv6672
Pre Adam before the reboot.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
This is Pre Adam before the reboot.

Who is taking this?

Lightning or no?

Khazra Reborn
Adam's gonna get ripped in half by the true Grand Regent.

Flyattractor
Yeah. Kirkman Comic Characters are usually Way Over Powered when compared to the more "traditional" comic book characters.

They are closer to Anime Level BS.

Adam gets pwned easy.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yeah. Kirkman Comic Characters are usually Way Over Powered when compared to the more "traditional" comic book characters.

They are closer to Anime Level BS.

Adam gets pwned easy.

Naw. Not really

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Naw. Not really

NuHUH!!!!!!

Sin I AM
NuHUH!!!!!!

They're not really overpowered. They dont have the same level of cheese feats that others do. If anything they are more realistic. More bloody. They also seem to be easier to pierce. And more have more cosmetic damage when fighting

Flyattractor
They're not really overpowered. They dont have the same level of cheese feats that others do. If anything they are more realistic. More bloody. They also seem to be easier to pierce. And more have more cosmetic damage when fighting

Aren't there a large % of characters with HF's that put Little Jimmy and Hulks to shame?

Sin I AM
Aren't there a large % of characters with HF's that put Little Jimmy and Hulks to shame?

Sure. But im not sure where you're going with it

Galan007
Thragg, decisively.

riv6672
Seeing who you're talking to, you never will be.

Flyattractor

I just seem to recall lost of characters in Kirkmans SuperHero Universe that seem to be able to survive literaly being ripped in to big bloody chunks and acting like its no big deal.

Which is something ol Adam can't do.

At least back in the old days...Not sure about now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.