Which partnership would deteriorate the fastest II

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Which of these partnerships goes bad the fastest?

Joker & Sabretooth

Lex Luthor & Norman Osborne

Hercules and Wonder Woman

Black Panther & Plastic Man

Superman & Punisher

Judge Dredd & Spider-Man

Apocalypse & Thanos

Darkseid & Loki

VanMae
Apocalypse and Thanos. They have fundamentally opposed goals. I could see the rest lasting a while because of shared interests, but Apocalypse and Thanos are just natural enemies.

DarkSaint85
Norman and Luthor. It would be doomed from the start. At least the others MIGHT start off with similar goals (even Punisher and Superman, until Frank shot his first criminal).

But those two would be out to backstab each other from the get-go.

riv6672
I'm torn between BP and Plas, Supes and Frank.

deathslash
Originally posted by riv6672
I'm torn between BP and Plas, Supes and Frank. nope and double nope. Plastic man has experience with working with a no nonsense type of hero (batman) and bp has experience with working with the wisecracking type of hero (spider-man).

Superman also seems to be ok with characters that kill criminals (hitman) so long as they're justified in doing it. Given enough time, Frank would come to respect Clark as well.

Digi
Frank has also been convinced to operate without killing temporarily by various heroes. The "fine, we do it your way, but as soon as {insert thing} happens, all bets are off" speech is practically iconic in comics. Poccy and Thanos is probably my pick, for reasons stated.

-Pr-
Honestly, Sabretooth and Joker. How would they not try to murder each other as soon as the bell rang?

Deadline
Originally posted by -Pr-
Honestly, Sabretooth and Joker. How would they not try to murder each other as soon as the bell rang?

LOL for once I think I agree with you. Or more like Sabretooth would just kill Joker and Joker wouldn't be able to do anything.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Deadline
LOL for once I think I agree with you. Or more like Sabretooth would just kill Joker and Joker wouldn't be able to do anything.

For once, I think I agree with you!

Something very bad is about to happen...Everybody say your prayers and stay tuned to the news!

ShadowFyre
Not sure Darksied and Loki would even have problems. Apoc would be smart enough to go Thanos way until he could backstab him

golem370
Thanos would be devious enough to do that as well. I think Diana and Herc would have a strained partnership and what about Spider-Man and Dredd?

JayDaDon
I can see Superman working with Punisher on a strict leash. What I can't see is him allowing frank to ride off on his own after. He'd probably make sure he was put away for good. Due to his personal conviction, there are few heroes I can think of who would be more disgusted/opposed to Punisher than Superman.

krisblaze
One joke into the partnership and Sabretooth would tear Joker apart.

Flyattractor
Would be fun to see Supes and Punny. Every time Frank shoots his guns off Clark just hands him the bullets and asks him if these belling to him.

Digi

Yeah, I considered them too. It could end very quickly.

carver9

This. Sabertooth is a stone cold killer and as soon as Joker speaks, it would piss Sabertooth off. This team up last 30 seconds max.

ShadowFyre
Why would Thanos have to cowtow to Apoc? And Superman has killed before, hes not Batman but hes not above it.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by carver9
This. Sabertooth is a stone cold killer and as soon as Joker speaks, it would piss Sabertooth off. This team up last 30 seconds max.

meh. Take away sabes HF and Joker makes him his ***** in about 5 minutes.

SquallX
Diana and Hercules won't work. No matter which Hercules is used, Diana would always see him as the man who tricked his mother and the Amazons, and raped them continuously.

Flyattractor
Dredd and Spider-Man....Spidey would break long before Dredd would. Sixties Spidey couldn't handle Dredd's Ultra Fascisim.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.