Maxima vs Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/9541/1316393-warriors_1.jpg

VS

http://static6.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_small/10/100990/1868801-lobo07.jpg

Classic Pre Nu52 BS for both characters. No cloning for Lobo. Maixma is still LOOKIN FER A MAN! And Lobo aint exactly the MARRYIN type.

WHO WINS!?

Comic Version?

Cartoon Version?

deathslash
Physically, lobo beats her after a nice fight. Since telepathy wasn't taken off the table though, she wins more often than not.

Galan007
Starro the Conqueror telepathically controlled 9 galaxies-worth of sentient beings, and still couldn't phuck with Lobo's mind. Given that, I don't think Maxima's TP would be a surefire tactic at all -- though it could likely stagger Lobo if nothing else. /shrug

With the other esoteric abilities at her disposal, however, Max *should* be able to take the solid majority... Especially since BFR hasn't been excluded. thumb up

Flyattractor
I didn't feel the need to put it in since BFR'ing isn't really something either of them is apt to do. It aint their style to pusshy out during a fight with a tactic like that. Maxy and Lobo both like to see things thru.

Galan007
Fair enough. Still going with Maxima, though.

Lobo could *possibly* have a slight strength edge if Max fights him h2h long enough(she will likely fatigue before him), but otherwise I see strength as a total wash, tbh. However, Max's speed, shielding, psi-bolts, and TK should give her a distinct advantage, imo.

Zack M
Originally posted by Galan007
Starro the Conqueror telepathically controlled 9 galaxies-worth of sentient beings, and still couldn't phuck with Lobo's mind. Given that, I don't think Maxima's TP would be a surefire tactic at all -- though it could likely stagger Lobo if nothing else. /shrug

With the other esoteric abilities at her disposal, however, Max *should* be able to take the solid majority... Especially since BFR hasn't been excluded. thumb up

But not Xavier/Martian manhunter tp way, right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.