Cassandra Cain vs. Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vansonbee
Scenario:

1. Random encounter fight w/ regular gear

2. both fight hand 2 hand in a dojo style fight

spetznaz
Originally posted by vansonbee
Scenario:

1. In a comic style fight you'd probably see a fairly even fight, but in a forum fight with regular gear there is no way T'Challa shuld lose to Cassie. Black Panther should win. As an aside, it is sad how he sometimes get treated. He should be a Batman on crack, and some writers do treat him like that ...but others have him getting punched by lowly thugs, and even getting knocked out. Sad, because T'Challa in my opinion is a mix of Batman and Dr. Doom, with the arrogance of Namor and the love of country of Black Adam. Sometimes I think Marvel doesn't know what to do with him, and were it not for some writers who give T'Challa attention, he'd been relegated down big time.

So, random encounter with regular gear should go to the Panther.

2. Dojo style? Difficult. I'd still say T'Challa as he is basically super human, but Cassie has moves that are truly up there (and a dojo fight would make it better for her). This is one fight I would like to see, no matter who won. Either can win.

As another aside, I don't like it how Marvel makes every human character superhuman. Take Steve ...it was perfect when all the SSS did was make him peak human. But now we see him throwing the shield through trucks! T'Challa's heart shaped herb was supposed to do the same, but severally he has done things that are beyond that. He now communes with panther gods that have him tracking souls. DareDevil - I wish they'd stopped at him being like stick and using his enhanced hearing and smell to be a blind man who can kick your ass. But he has a radar sense, with some writers making it into a mutation due to the radioactive stuff that went into his eyes. Moon Knight - would be cool as a highly trained rich guy fighting evil, with readers wondering just how mad he is. Unfortunately he is possessed by Egyptian deities. Iron Fist - Danny has always been interesting, and the chi was okay (turning his fist into something like iron). Cool, just as basically head butting a train is cool ...but a bit too much. You have Thor and Gladiator for when you want to smack a train with enough explosives to level a city. I'm waiting to see them make Shang Chi into some super powered avatar of Thanos or something!

Don't get me wrong, DC also plays games. E.g. Batman being 'peak human' but kicking down trees. But at least they have a lot of characters that are human-ish, even when they are not (e.g. the assassins of the court of owls) they are still not tanking explosive trains.

DareDevil and Black Panther are probably some of the coolest characters in comics (Marvel generally has some seriously cool characters, with the likes of Spider-Man being a genius creation), but it would be good if they weren't turned into super powered characters. A man who is a dedicated blind lawyer by day and a highly trained blind ninja type at night is an archetype that is perfect - toss in radar sense mutations and deals with demon lords, and honestly it does not add. It takes away.

Sorry ...back to thread.

1. T'Challa wins
2. Either could win, with T'Challa having a physical advantage and Cassie a skill and technique (including some exotically lethal) advantage. Could go either way.

riv6672
^^^nice read. thumb up

1. BP
2. Cain

Vanguard
1. BP
2. BP (Stat advantage mentioned by Spetznaz gets the W)

abhilegend
Cass

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by Vanguard
1. BP
2. BP (Stat advantage mentioned by Spetznaz gets the W)

Vanguard
Originally posted by abhilegend
Cass

laughing out loud

riv6672
How big is the stat advantage that it can overcome Cass' formidable skills?

Vanguard
Originally posted by riv6672
How big is the stat advantage that it can overcome Cass' formidable skills?

Big enough. And Tchalla is arguably nearly as skilled.

Scarlet315
Good fight! Both fighters have been trained pretty much since birth. Bp for both b/c his gear can negate practically all attacks and has experience with age

BruceSkywalker
good fight.. t'challa takes her down

riv6672
Big enough. And Tchalla is arguably nearly as skilled.
Hmm.

wuleecat
ditto the 'hmm'.

I would definitely be putting a bet on Cassandra. And it goes back to what Spetznatz touched on in the post so eloquently earlier. Writers haven't been able to help themselves , and have added all sorts of bolt-ons and weirdness powers to BP, re-jigged his armour and energy daggers and blah blah blah.

Cass is about fighting skill. That's it. It's her one, awesome, go-to thing. Put her in a dojo with anyone else, with no magic herbs or spirit-powers to go up against just the other person's skill, then she would have a decent shot against anyone you care to name, including BP.

riv6672
^^^yeah.

It can be argued the OP didnt specify no herb, but i still dont see the added stats of that being big enough to overcome her skill.

She is trusted by Batman to handle superhumans.
http://i.imgur.com/yTTBdG7.jpg

Was doing things like this
http://i.imgur.com/hGABfvA.jpg
As akid.

And can give Kryptonians the silent treatment.
http://i.imgur.com/TeujLDV.jpg

Among other things.
She simply brings way more h2h feats to the table. BP, armored up and teched out is a beast; this isnt that sort of fight for him though.

cdtm
Originally posted by vansonbee
Scenario:

Cass wrecks.

carver9
The Supergirl scans, the room was covered in red sunlight, along with the blades. Really wouldn't consider that a good showing.

DarkSaint85
Plus, Batgirl will be learning all of BP's moves.

http://i.imgur.com/wKlZfvh.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/gPxr2xR.jpg

deathslash
^^^yeah.

It can be argued the OP didnt specify no herb, but i still dont see the added stats of that being big enough to overcome her skill.

She is trusted by Batman to handle superhumans.
http://i.imgur.com/yTTBdG7.jpg

Was doing things like this
http://i.imgur.com/hGABfvA.jpg
As akid.

And can give Kryptonians the silent treatment.
http://i.imgur.com/TeujLDV.jpg

Among other things.
She simply brings way more h2h feats to the table. BP, armored up and teched out is a beast; this isnt that sort of fight for him though. She only hit bronze tiger because he was concerned about her and she was prepped in that fight against supergirl. Bringing up high end showings will get you nowhere because panther has evenly fought iron fist, hurt namor, brought down black swan, and also deals with superhumans (only thing is that he does it far more often than Cass). With that said, panther definitely takes scenario 1 and Cass edges him out in scenario 2.

spetznaz

riv6672
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

http://i.imgur.com/wKlZfvh.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/gPxr2xR.jpg

^^^yes she will.
Originally posted by carver9
The Supergirl scans, the room was covered in red sunlight, along with the blades. Really wouldn't consider that a good showing.
Good point.
Still...girl fight!!!! yes

Honestly though, there's like a zillion other examples to choose from. I just randomly used 3.

riv6672
BP does most of the high end showings YOU mentioned with his suit, which isnt in play in the dojo fight.
So, i guess we both got nowhere.
Since we agree on the outcomes though, i dont feel the need to quibble over this or that with you.

cdtm
I think Cass wins simply because she has reflex/bullet time/strength feats that are kind of ridiculous.

Especially with the speed feats. Better bullet times then Matt with his stick, imo.

But not better then Danny. wink

deathslash
BP does most of the high end showings YOU mentioned with his suit, which isnt in play in the dojo fight.
So, i guess we both got nowhere.
Since we agree on the outcomes though, i dont feel the need to quibble over this or that with you. meh, wasn't looking to start an argument. Just wanted to clarify what was really happening in those last two scans. Glad we can agree on the outcome though.

riv6672
No sweat, and i wasnt trying to argue either, just clarifying how the suit featured in your examples; that suit's just gotten ridiculously powerful.

abhilegend
Still Cass

cdtm
Originally posted by abhilegend
Still Cass

thumb up

riv6672
Oh she has scenario 2 in the bag.

Vanguard
Oh she has scenario 2 in the bag.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

This place loves to hate on Panther. Namely riv, and abby. she stands a chance in a dojo fight, but she doesn't win.

abhilegend
She wins of course.

Vanguard

Not you too....

Supermutant
Good fight very slight edge to BP.

riv6672
roll eyes (sarcastic)

This place loves to hate on Panther. Namely riv, and abby. she stands a chance in a dojo fight, but she doesn't win.
I totes hate BP, which is why i go the extra mile to treat him fairly. Cass wouldnt have a chance in scenario 1.

you wanna suck BPs teat to the point of doing the exact thing you're accusing me of, by all means go ahead, i dont mind. smile

Vanguard

you wanna suck BPs teat to the point of doing the exact thing you're accusing me of, by all means go ahead, i dont mind. smile

I don't suck anything. I'm a little biased when it comes to Panther I admit. But not unreasonable.

wuleecat
Long and the short of it is that she would lose in the first scenario because BP is just too amped and skilled with those stips. In a simple hth fight, she would definitely trouble him - at the very least. That's the point. It's the sort of fight that would actually make a really, really good encounter because they would both have a strong, legitimate shot. That's not hating on BP, that's just giving Cass her fair dues as one of the absolute best and most interesting scrappers in DC, bar none.

riv6672
^^^and i think she has it in the bag, BP hate or not.

Zack M
DCnU Cass owned Grayson in a few moves. Grayson stalemated Batman for a good length fight. Batman also state that Cass is probably the best fighter in the world.

Can't wait to see Cass's fight with the League of Shadows. LOS looks to be superior to all the Bat-Family, too.

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/LOS_zps6xnjrxrv.jpg

riv6672
Thats a cool creepy pic.

EcstaticGrace
DCnU Cass also had trouble with Red Hood.

Grayson isn't consistently Bruce lvl, it was a spar for crying out loud.

Panther still takes this.

Zack M
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
DCnU Cass also had trouble with Red Hood.

Grayson isn't consistently Bruce lvl, it was a spar for crying out loud.

Panther still takes this.

She wasn't trying to kill Jason, though. If she was serious, Jason would be dead.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by wuleecat
ditto the 'hmm'.

I would definitely be putting a bet on Cassandra. And it goes back to what Spetznatz touched on in the post so eloquently earlier. Writers haven't been able to help themselves , and have added all sorts of bolt-ons and weirdness powers to BP, re-jigged his armour and energy daggers and blah blah blah.

Cass is about fighting skill. That's it. It's her one, awesome, go-to thing. Put her in a dojo with anyone else, with no magic herbs or spirit-powers to go up against just the other person's skill, then she would have a decent shot against anyone you care to name, including BP.

laughing out loud

So because he is a genius, he can't fight any longer? How idiotic and ignorant. He has always been hi tech. BP murders this ***** under all stips.

Blue Area Vet
^^^and i think she has it in the bag, BP hate or not.

You must be losing brain cells.

Blue Area Vet
^^^yes she will.

Good point.
Still...girl fight!!!! yes

Honestly though, there's like a zillion other examples to choose from. I just randomly used 3.

Batman didn't say anything about trusting her, nor was there any reference to the power levels with regard to his use of the term super human. Damn son, maybe you really are performing for the man.

Blue Area Vet
You know, despite all the red faced hating on BP that goes on on this pathetic D.C. infected site, it's so satisfying to know that BP, my favorite character is blowing the **** up in your fanboy faces. This Cain ***** is about as important as the fart I busted this morning when I woke up. Anyone who questions BPs skill level at this point has a mother who snorted coke the entire nine months she carried you.

tkitna
1. BP
2. To close to call. Could go either way, but i'll give Cass 6/10

riv6672
@Blue Area Vet

you're the one making angry consecutive posts, so hey, stay angry, BaV.

The only other thing worth making fun of from your torrent of shit is:

Because of course EVERYthing has to be spelled out (for you, thats been established here for years).
Why would he leave someone he doesnt trust in charge of a potentially dangerous meta?
Or in the Bat family to begin with?

Powerful meta you say

that wasnt spelled out.

Batman told Cassie to hit him hard enough to crush a normal human skull. Batman doesnt kill or condone it so that amount of force was what he felt it would take to put this meta down non lethally.
It was also something (striking with skull crushing force) he felt Cassie was quite capable of doing.

Man, that was FUN. I havent made you look stupid as hell in ages!
Feel free to retort angrily, i wont continue the back and forth, as i already owned your dumb ass.

spetznaz
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
You know, despite all the red faced hating on BP that goes on on this pathetic D.C. infected site, it's so satisfying to know that BP, my favorite character is blowing the **** up in your fanboy faces. This Cain ***** is about as important as the fart I busted this morning when I woke up. Anyone who questions BPs skill level at this point has a mother who snorted coke the entire nine months she carried you.

I'll post the same thing here that I posted to you on the Silver Surfer vs Alan Scott thread:

Why would you insult him/her over a stupid comic book character? At the end of the day, the debates we do on KMC are so close to useless it worries me at times what I'm even doing here. There's nothing that can be said here that should result in one poster insulting another. We debate useless things that shouldn't lead to that.

Even chat rooms that discuss the best type of cat food are higher than anything we do here.

No one should insult another over one character that wears a magic ring and another that travels on a surfboard through space.

riv6672
Originally posted by spetznaz
No one should insult another over one character that wears a magic ring and another that travels on a surfboard through space.
Agreed.
That said i usually go with what i'm given.

Originally posted by spetznaz
debates we do on KMC are so close to useless it worries me at times what I'm even doing here.
Well i'm glad you havent left.
Guys like BaV have a tendency to drive posters like you away, then the site is just guys like him, and guys like me screwing with them.

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by Zack M
She wasn't trying to kill Jason, though. If she was serious, Jason would be dead.
She was struggling with Jason is the point.

We could use the same logic with your Batmam/Grayson mention. Bruce and Grayson aren't on the same tier in hth.

Juntai
DCnU Cass owned Grayson in a few moves. Grayson stalemated Batman for a good length fight. Batman also state that Cass is probably the best fighter in the world.

Can't wait to see Cass's fight with the League of Shadows. LOS looks to be superior to all the Bat-Family, too.

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/LOS_zps6xnjrxrv.jpg

What title/issue is this synopsis for?

Zack M
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
She was struggling with Jason is the point.

We could use the same logic with your Batmam/Grayson mention. Bruce and Grayson aren't on the same tier in hth.

She wasn't serious about fighting him was my point. Jason isn't even close to Cassandra and never shown the skills to compete with her.

Zack M
Originally posted by Juntai
What title/issue is this synopsis for?

Detective Comics. The League of Shadows arc starts tomorrow.

Juntai
Detective Comics. The League of Shadows arc starts tomorrow. Alright. I've been reading that, but havent been looking ahead at upcoming stories really.

-Pr-

You only just got back. Can you not behave even for a little while?

DarkSaint85
Not you too....

Saying that she can learn moves is not hating on BP.

It's what she does. Unless BP is using some kind of exotic (and by that, I mean an MA which utilises 4 arms or 2 heads or something), all of his moves will be what a human body can do.

Unless he's too fast for her to see. Which is unlikely.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by -Pr-
You only just got back. Can you not behave even for a little while?

Right. Should the 5 active non-D.C. fanboys make you all a nice cup of lemonade?

I guess you think it's a great thing to have Zack make anti marvel bait posts every hour so that he and Abby, Philo, Delta, Juntai can form a human centipede. That's what the board is about these days, under watch. Hey Zack, what's next, Composite Superman vs. Wonderman?

Blue Area Vet
Saying that she can learn moves is not hating on BP.

It's what she does. Unless BP is using some kind of exotic (and by that, I mean an MA which utilises 4 arms or 2 heads or something), all of his moves will be what a human body can do.

Unless he's too fast for her to see. Which is unlikely.

Bull ****ing shit. She's a weak version of Taskmaster and BP would wipe the floor with him. Stop shitting on BP and get it through your head that he's top tier. This is a guy capable of beating Captain American one on one in hand to hand.

DarkSaint85
Without gear, she's strong enough to kick through prison walls:
http://i.imgur.com/LLyvajo.jpg

And three inch quartz glass:
http://i.imgur.com/9SK1g1z.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/e3R30JS.jpg

She's also fast enough to dodge bullets AFTER they've been fired:
http://imgur.com/a/5Z2xw

Including sniper bullets, which are far faster than handguns:
http://i.imgur.com/fYamhD3.jpg

So she's faster than Tasky. And stronger. And can learn moves on the spot. Not using Udon Tasky, btw, as there's debate on whether he's the same as 616 Tasky.

But that's neither here nor there. Just because Batgirl can win, does not mean BP is sh!t, lol.

-Pr-
Right. Should the 5 active non-D.C. fanboys make you all a nice cup of lemonade?

I guess you think it's a great thing to have Zack make anti marvel bait posts every hour so that he and Abby, Philo, Delta, Juntai can form a human centipede. That's what the board is about these days, under watch. Hey Zack, what's next, Composite Superman vs. Wonderman?

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Blue Area Vet
Without gear, she's strong enough to kick through prison walls:
http://i.imgur.com/LLyvajo.jpg

And three inch quartz glass:
http://i.imgur.com/9SK1g1z.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/e3R30JS.jpg

She's also fast enough to dodge bullets AFTER they've been fired:
http://imgur.com/a/5Z2xw

Including sniper bullets, which are far faster than handguns:
http://i.imgur.com/fYamhD3.jpg

So she's faster than Tasky. And stronger. And can learn moves on the spot. Not using Udon Tasky, btw, as there's debate on whether he's the same as 616 Tasky.

But that's neither here nor there. Just because Batgirl can win, does not mean BP is sh!t, lol.

Again, the ***** is a nobody to BP. If you ever think she would beat him in comics you need to get your head examined. Oh, and since you want to go by highs and not averages, note that Taskmaster can hang with superhuman like Cap and even Spiderman. But Cassandra **** is stronger? Give me a break, you are simply trying to make a case for the D.C.er like you do 99% of the time. Arm her up and she'd never make a dent in opponents BP has beaten or stalemated.

Badabing
Don't say I didn't warn you. thumb up

Zack M
From today's Detective.

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/CC_zpsmwngp01y.jpg

She can see a hundred ways to kill every enemy

Even now, her eyes trace the pressure points on Batman's body. She can picture the exact angle to hit his jaw that would shatter his neck through his reinforcements.

Bad ass.

Rao Kal El
FINALLY!!!

DarkSaint85
It was scary. He was like the love child of Insane Titan's aggression, and Abhi's devotion.

-Pr-
Guys, please go back on topic. Banned or not, nobody deserves to have people yapping about them behind their back.

Prof. T.C McAbe
From today's Detective.

Even now, her eyes trace the pressure points on Batman's body. She can picture the exact angle to hit his jaw that would shatter his neck through his reinforcements.

Bad ass.

Seeing and knowing is one thing, but trying and succeeding another. Batman for example would block anything she thinks might work.

Zack M
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Seeing and knowing is one thing, but trying and succeeding another. Batman for example would block anything she thinks might work.

This new arc is gearing Cass up to be superior, I think. She'll be the last stand against the League of Shadows.

Vanguard
This thread went from her standing a chance in a dojo fight, to her possibly beating a fully geared Black Panther.....ridiculous.

Zack M
This thread went from her standing a chance in a dojo fight, to her possibly beating a fully geared Black Panther.....ridiculous.

She'd sweep both. wink

EcstaticGrace

It is. She doesn't get near him unless he wants her to with most of his suits.

The Vibra-Push thing wouldn't allow her currently.

Before that the KOTD suit is way to stacked for her to have a chance.

Panther consistently hangs with Cap and Logan hth. So if there's any Skill difference it's not enough to disregard the obvious gear and stat difference.

wuleecat
"If there's any skill difference"

But there is. She's MORE skilled, I think.

Take away vibra-pushing and tech-based gibberish, and make it a straight 1-1 scrap she stands a very good chance. People have pointed out that BP would be a hand to hand match for Wolverine. So what? So would Cass.

What seems to be the big issue here is that BP fans can't even begin to accept the fact that their chosen one might conceivably be troubled by Cass, ever. That just seems insulting and a bit ridiculous, based on her shedload of feats demonstrating her exceptional fighting skills. None of that is saying that BP is cr@p, or lowballing him. It's not as though the thread suggests he might get beaten up by Jubilee or something! This is one of the absolute fighting elite from DC. No question. That's got to at least be worth a pause.

EcstaticGrace
"If there's any skill difference"

But there is. She's MORE skilled, I think.

Take away vibra-pushing and tech-based gibberish, and make it a straight 1-1 scrap she stands a very good chance. People have pointed out that BP would be a hand to hand match for Wolverine. So what? So would Cass.

What seems to be the big issue here is that BP fans can't even begin to accept the fact that their chosen one might conceivably be troubled by Cass, ever. That just seems insulting and a bit ridiculous, based on her shedload of feats demonstrating her exceptional fighting skills. None of that is saying that BP is cr@p, or lowballing him. It's not as though the thread suggests he might get beaten up by Jubilee or something! This is one of the absolute fighting elite from DC. No question. That's got to at least be worth a pause.

I don't get where you got the idea, that I suggested she wouldn't be a problem for BP in a pure hth fight. Or that she couldnt be able to fight Logan. I never made such a statement and I simply can't do that.

She's skilled. Arguably more skilled because writers focus on her skill, while Panther gets pointless powerups most of the time and Logan typically is about being a bruiser with a healing factor and claws.

The point where it gets backwards is when we get silly comments suggesting she'd not just beat a fully geared Panther but that she'd do it easily. That's just unacceptable.

Also yeah there's a difference between seeing weakpoints and actually being able to target them. Panther vs Karnak proves that.

riv6672
She's not beating a fully geared BP.

wuleecat
I don't think I was responding to you personally, just to the BP-love in general, I think. Sorry.

I absolutely agree that, geared-up, Panther thrashes her. There's just far too much in his favour, never mind the fact that he is - baseline - her peer when it comes to hand to hand. Throw in the tech, and he stomps.

But the point I was trying to make - perhaps confusedly - was that she definitely is not outclassed here in pure fighting skill. That is the impression that I was getting from some quarters from the start of this thread, and not just from Lunatic Larry who (thank god) got banned. I was just wanting to weigh in on that, and make the point that cheering on Cassandra doesn't mean hating on or belittling Black Panther. That's all.

But apologies if it came across as a direct criticism of you. Was never intended as such.

EcstaticGrace
My mistake saw some words from my post quoted, so came to the idea I was being referred to in general.

I could second your analysis.

riv6672
I don't think I was responding to you personally, just to the BP-love in general, I think. Sorry.

I absolutely agree that, geared-up, Panther thrashes her. There's just far too much in his favour, never mind the fact that he is - baseline - her peer when it comes to hand to hand. Throw in the tech, and he stomps.

But the point I was trying to make - perhaps confusedly - was that she definitely is not outclassed here in pure fighting skill. That is the impression that I was getting from some quarters from the start of this thread, and not just from Lunatic Larry who (thank god) got banned. I was just wanting to weigh in on that, and make the point that cheering on Cassandra doesn't mean hating on or belittling Black Panther. That's all.

But apologies if it came across as a direct criticism of you. Was never intended as such.
If this was meant for me, no worries!
I agree with everything you said.

Mindset
This new arc is gearing Cass up to be superior, I think. She'll be the last stand against the League of Shadows. Batman would literally eat her alive.

Literally.

Galan007
From today's Detective.

Bad ass. Reminds me of DCnU Richard Dragon:

http://i.imgur.com/JVAtpE9h.jpg

-Pr-
This new arc is gearing Cass up to be superior, I think. She'll be the last stand against the League of Shadows.

If they're making it a point to make all the bat-apprentices superior to Batman, that's a BAD idea imo.

Zack M
If they're making it a point to make all the bat-apprentices superior to Batman, that's a BAD idea imo.

I wouldn't say all of them, but he did say he though Cass was the best fighter in the world, since she's been trained at a young age, by the best assassin in the world.

cdtm

If it's everyone, that's a problem. But Cass was portrayed as better then Bats in her solo run.

-Pr-
Originally posted by cdtm
If it's everyone, that's a problem. But Cass was portrayed as better then Bats in her solo run.

I don't mind if she's more skilled. She has that whole body language thing going on.

I just think that if they ever fight, she (as well as Dick, Jason, Tim, Babs, even Damian) should end up with Bruce's boot on their head telling them they aren't there yet.

Philosophía
I don't mind if she's more skilled. She has that whole body language thing going on.

I just think that if they ever fight, she (as well as Dick, Jason, Tim, Babs, even Damian) should end up with Bruce's boot on their head telling them they aren't there yet. Well, Bruce made it clear that Dick, Jason and Damien are inferior to him in the latest issue of Batman.

Scan:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/ GEfqhaAj_hHfJceGMbeC9RDaVSYRapo9RzLbeZMEaWlO_R3Nc6
H8ErFvBGnPnHYvt5lfzgh0Xj7JfblwhZw4dT_KQh-FRvHywGFJbBES5oD-WP2y4jprq3uTTO8k8g-sq2RScA=s0

Batgirl is a special case, in that she's close to Bruce, but if it came down to a fight, I have no doubt Bruce would win. Even in her best era (her first series), where she beat Shiva and was shown beating Bronze Tiger in a dojo fight as a kid, her and Bruce stalemated in an extended fight.

Richard Dragon is the only martial artist I'd maybe give the edge against Bruce.

Zack M
^^ Bronze Tiger also got the edge against Bruce, even though it was just a sparring match.

-Pr-

Philosophía
^^ Bronze Tiger also got the edge against Bruce, even though it was just a sparring match. The one from a few issues ago? Eh, that was a random sparring match basically, neither giving it their all.

Your link didn't load for me. It working for you?

Either way I'd be fine with that, tbh. As long as that person is outside the Bat-family, they can be as skilled as they like.

Now?

http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Batman-2016/Issue-16?id=102615#15

-Pr-

staxamillion
riddle me fish

I laughed

marcssands14
Bump. Was gonna make a new thread but found this. How would the fight go at their current levels?

DarkSaint85
BP thrashes her with gear. Dojo style fight is more even.

namorsubby
Black Panther. He doesn't fight better though.

marcssands14
2nd bump

deathslash
Current Black Panther destroys her easily.

carver9
He one panels her

Senor Cage
Originally posted by deathslash
Current Black Panther destroys her easily.

What has he done?

DarkSaint85
He's the herald of Eternity.

Senor Cage
Eternity is a jobber. Cass wins

StiltmanFTW
Has Cass been "re-powered" to her classic levels?

Because if not, then HSH-less Panther destroys an army of cassies.

Senor Cage
classic levels?

StiltmanFTW
Pre-Flashpoint.

Senor Cage
I'd say she's just as good, if not better.

StiltmanFTW
Because you are terribly biased.

Senor Cage
No, by feats.

carver9
What fts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.