Darth bane vs darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TgKWindRenegade
Darth bane vs lord Vader who would win?
1st round only lightsaber skills
2nd purely force abilities
3rd round all out

carthage
Vader SLAUGHTERHOUSE

darthbane77
Vader takes all. But all of them are extremely close.

Kurk
Bane wins force via lightning

carthage
Which can be dodged, caught on a Lightsaber, or defected with barrier

Kurk
Originally posted by carthage
Which can be dodged, caught on a Lightsaber, or defected with barrier in force only, what can Vader really do to deflect lightning on the magnitude of Darth Bane's?

carthage
Vader withstood the explosion of Cymoon 1 and the destruction of the Sith weapon, Banes lightning Isn't as powerful as an entire base exploding. Bane can't prevent himself from getting ragdolled by Vader's superior TK

Kurk
I think Bane's telepathy performance against Kaan suggests that Vader, being weak-willed and conflicted, would easily be convinced to an hero.

Fated Xtasy
laughing out loud

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Kurk
I think Bane's telepathy performance against Kaan suggests that Vader, being weak-willed and conflicted, would easily be convinced to an hero.
laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by carthage
Vader withstood the explosion of Cymoon 1 and the destruction of the Sith weapon, Banes lightning Isn't as powerful as an entire base exploding. Bane can't prevent himself from getting ragdolled by Vader's superior TK
You are comparing a conventional explosion with Sith lightning?

That sounds like: I endured a hit from a car once and it suggests that I will endure a prolonged bout of electricity too.

First, understand the difference between the two. Only then you will understand why even the most powerful among the Force-users struggle to contain Sith lightning without a lightsaber.

MythLord
Vader's suit was adapted to enduring lightning as powerful as Starkiller's by 2 BBY. Bane's lightning feats aren't on par with 'Killer's, so I think it's safe to say a combination of Force Barrier and electric insulators should deal with Dessel's lightning.

Once you get past that, Vader is the superior telekinetic, and has more talent with Sith Sorcery(though I doubt the more archaic side of the Force will come into play here). So yeah, Vader sweeps.

Fated Xtasy
https://media.tenor.co/images/964dd14247af03672a908cde1b19a030/raw

Trocity
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
You are comparing a conventional explosion with Sith lightning?

That sounds like: I endured a hit from a car once and it suggests that I will endure a prolonged bout of electricity too

Rofl.

What a shit comparison.

darthbane77
Vader has no real weakness to lightning, even Sidious' lightning wasn't enough to actually kill him.

darthbane77
That being said, Vader wins, barely.

NewGuy01
Well, LeGenD's actually half-right. Lightning's dangerous to Vader because it can f*ck with his life support systems, so it's not really comparable to an explosion's effect on him. That said, Vader's not in trouble here; if the Zannah fights are any indication, a lightsaber will suffice to protect him from Bane's lightning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.