How long has the city destroyed in the 3rd Punic war been hostile towards Darth Bane?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
Many xenophobic cultures exist within the SW universe. I can't remember the name of the city; only that it was destroyed in the third Punic War.

I wanted to know as to how long this city has been hostile towards Darth Bane and the brotherhood of darkness? I am particularly impressed with the persistence of such negative, almost troll-like, attitudes and the associated sadistic behavior.

How long has it been going on for...and why?

Kurk
Bump. Read closely

NewGuy01
I think since mid-2014. The why is none of your concern, heathen.

Emperordmb
The Anti-Bane movement came here from another forum called StarWarsForums.org, which is now dead, and as the anti-Bane trolling became more common, the attitude of the forum became a lot more trolly and spiteful. So if you think about it, SWF rotted KMC with it's taint.

A lot of ****ed up shit happened on SWF... only the survivors know.

NewGuy01
Yeah, most of KMC's problems today can be traced back to our migration from there. So, in a way, your life is all DMB's fault. Not really, though. smile

Beniboybling
I don't know much, not much at all. But I can tell u one thing: Bane dies.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Yeah, most of KMC's problems today can be traced back to our migration from there. So, in a way, your life is all DMB's fault. Not really, though. smile
Our migration can be blamed on four people mainly. Me, Ant, Sith, and of course... Flashpoint.

Fated Xtasy
Lol a bunch of ***** wanted to have a laugh. They giggled everytime they saw their victim get angerier and angerier so they kept doing it.

In time others joined in as the small group that migrated to KMC divided into three groups. The Originals(Jack/Interprid/beefy, Sith, and some other ****)

Then there was the Outcast. Which later consisted of: Ant, NewGuy, Skillz.

And The DMBE group which consisted of former outcast and SWF members: Sinious, Dmb, Bantha, Nalaniel, Joker, and myself.

The outcast spread their trolling like a wild fire and everyone made Bane the butt of every joke. Eventually all groups disbanded and eventually came together to be ***** for fun on their not sosecret GHangouts.

The end.

Edit: and then Outcast became the Coalition of Darkness forums. Wiyh members Sel, ILS, Beni, Newguy, Ant, Jack, Skillz, Bart and more. Forgot to add that.

Kurk
Carthage didn't start it then?

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Kurk
Carthage didn't start it then?

Carthage was merely the Harbinger of the movement, a Vanguard of destruction if you will.

His commitment to the destruction of the Baneites is to be admired. In the end he shaped Dmb into what he is today. The very thing he was determined to destroy.

It's wonderful inspiration for a novel

NewGuy01
You got it wrong; CoD had nothing to do with Outcasts. It was a SWF pureblood movement that Skillz only happened to join later on.

& yes, I'm writing one. It'll come out alongside Ant's Caedus respect thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.