24:legacy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
http://shadowandact.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/24fox.jpg

The Nuul
really good start so far thumb up

not even missing jack

BruceSkywalker
loved the debut episode..

gonna watch in an hour

samhain
Not a bad opening. Disappointed it's only another 13 episode season though according to imdb at any rate.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by samhain
Not a bad opening. Disappointed it's only another 13 episode season though according to imdb at any rate.

if the show does well i can see a full 22-24 episode second season

samhain
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
if the show does well i can see a full 22-24 episode second season

Hope so. Casting is a bit weird, in the sense that when I used to get the latest season on DVD, I used to get home and look forward to seeing the names in the opening titles. No name on this season jumped out at me and made me go, 'Ooh, I wonder if that person is playing a villain or not?' Jimmy Smits was about it. They need to get some bigger people in for guest roles IMO.

BruceSkywalker
Hope so. Casting is a bit weird, in the sense that when I used to get the latest season on DVD, I used to get home and look forward to seeing the names in the opening titles. No name on this season jumped out at me and made me go, 'Ooh, I wonder if that person is playing a villain or not?' Jimmy Smits was about it. They need to get some bigger people in for guest roles IMO.

Im sure they quite possibly will

samhain
Just not Chloe. I find her attitude and borderline Aspergers a bit annoying.

The Nuul

i agree that they could have found better actors, no one stands out. maybe this will cause the ratings to drop and for fox to cancel this show

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.