Death's Head II vs Cyborg(DC)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

Digi
DCnU? Or Pre-Flashpoint. If it's Pre-FP, Minion rolls. If it's post...I don't know, but I know it would be a much better fight.

golem370
Post-FP then I want it to be a good fight.

Flyattractor
Minion/DH2 is from 1992 so is probably not WiFi equipped so that probably cuts down a lot of Cyborg's attack options.

Digi
Lol. He's from the future and time travels regularly. So they wouldn't have referenced wifi, so you may be right from a battle perspective. But he could undoubtedly interface with it.

golem370
Does DHII hack tech?

Digi
Originally posted by golem370
Does DHII hack tech?

He has, yes. Wouldn't say it's his go-to move, though. He's more a brawler most times.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by golem370
Does DHII hack tech?

Originally posted by Digi
He has, yes. Wouldn't say it's his go-to move, though. He's more a brawler most times.

I think the previous Death's Head from the 80's did it more. But then DH1 was full Robot where as Minion is a cyborg....

Digi
Originally posted by Flyattractor

I think the previous Death's Head from the 80's did it more. But then DH1 was full Robot where as Minion is a cyborg....

I actually don't recall the original Death's Head doing any hacking. His multi-tool detachable arm piece was more about weaponry than tech. Despite cyborg vs. robot, DHII was a lot more advanced, and various depictions of him blurred that line so fully that he might as well have been fully mechanical.

Flyattractor
I actually don't recall the original Death's Head doing any hacking. His multi-tool detachable arm piece was more about weaponry than tech. Despite cyborg vs. robot, DHII was a lot more advanced, and various depictions of him blurred that line so fully that he might as well have been fully mechanical.

He "hacked" the computers of the Baxter Building once. He said it was Basic.

Digi
He "hacked" the computers of the Baxter Building once. He said it was Basic.

Ah, right right. I went back and looked through his respect thread. The links are dead, but it looks like it was his only hacking feat. Neither has too many, tbh. And Minion is definitely more advanced. But yeah, it seems it's not beyond either of them.

Stoic

Actually Minion was capable of hacking and interfacing with tech, not to mention assimilating a persons ID and character traits.

Digi
Originally posted by Stoic
Actually Minion was capable of hacking and interfacing with tech, not to mention assimilating a persons ID and character traits.

Yes. I agree. I'm just a little confused at beginning this with "Actually...", because nothing in my post that you quoted disagrees with this. The part about the detachable arm piece isn't even about Minion. In any case, I did forget that the original DH (not Minion) hacked the Baxter Building. But I'm aware of their capabilities, particularly Minion's.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Stoic

And when he tried that on DH1 , DH1 pretty much hacked HIM!

Digi
And when he tried that on DH1 , DH1 pretty much hacked HIM!

I wouldn't really call it hacked. He's just the dominant personality owing to his cybernetic nature.

Flyattractor
I wouldn't really call it hacked. He's just the dominant personality owing to his cybernetic nature.

....You are such a nerd.

Zack M
Victors tech capabilities are thought the roof now.

Digi
....You are such a nerd.

Agreed. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.