Sentinel (Starheart) Vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/AS_zpsjqsghe0p.jpg

vs

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/SS_zpsstgpjww3.jpg

cdtm
Surfer wins, with ease.

abhilegend
Originally posted by cdtm
Surfer wins, with ease.
laughing out loud

Alan drops a book on him.

Juntai
Alan.

Philosophía
Alan.

vansonbee
I recall this arc, Starheart was raping a bunch of super heroes with his abstracts. I would put him above Surfer in the power tier.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Alan, though it would be interesting to watch I don't think that SS could take a win.

Deadline
DCNu Starheart or the old one?

Blue Area Vet
Another Zack off thread. The power cosmic >>>>>>>>>>> green energy magic light thingy and makes it it's *****. Or if Norrin is feeling frisky, he transmutes Dick Grayson's staff into a wooden paddle and beats him so hard, Starlord, Stardust and Jim Starlin feel it. Stop over rating D.C. characters.

Faceless808
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Another Zack off thread. The power cosmic >>>>>>>>>>> green energy magic light thingy and makes it it's *****. Or if Norrin is feeling frisky, he transmutes Dick Grayson's staff into a wooden paddle and beats him so hard, Starlord, Stardust and Jim Starlin feel it. Stop over rating D.C. characters.

Stop under rating DC characters

beatboks

What exactly is the wooden paddle supposed to do? It wont even harm Sentinel Alan.

Oh wait we're just going to be a dick and apply a weakness of PRE Sentinel Alan Scot to Sentinel Alan that no longer exists, right??

http://static2.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/30145/5690540-weakness+to+wood+gone.jpg

Alan hasn't had a weakness to wood for many years, it's not overating when you talking to low ballers

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by beatboks
What exactly is the wooden paddle supposed to do? It wont even harm Sentinel Alan.

Oh wait we're just going to be a dick and apply a weakness of PRE Sentinel Alan Scot to Sentinel Alan that no longer exists, right??

http://static2.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/30145/5690540-weakness+to+wood+gone.jpg

Alan hasn't had a weakness to wood for many years, it's not overating when you talking to low ballers

I never said he did you heaping dung pile. Surfer processes his ass like government cheese. And doesn't tell me Surfer can't manipulate magical energy because he can. Surfer 10/10.

carver9
Zack, who do you think wins and why? How many do you give out of 10?

spetznaz
I never said he did you heaping dung pile. Surfer processes his ass like government cheese. And doesn't tell me Surfer can't manipulate magical energy because he can. Surfer 10/10.

Why would you insult him/her over a stupid comic book character? At the end of the day, the debates we do on KMC are so close to useless it worries me at times what I'm even doing here. There's nothing that can be said here that should result in one poster insulting another. We debate useless things that shouldn't lead to that.

Even chat rooms that discuss the best type of cat food are higher than anything we do here.

No one should insult another over one character that wears a magic ring and another that travels on a surfboard through space.

Juntai
Sentinel is in an entirely different class.

Surfer is fodder to Sentinel. It's a 10/10 mop. And not even a struggle in any encounter. They are entire different levels of being.

Galactus would be the closer matchup.
I'd favor Galactus there, but based on Alan's showings, it's not by much.

quanchi112
Surfer wins.

Adam Grimes
The starheart eats him.

-Pr-
Guys, stop bashing.

DarkSaint85
Alan?

Yes, DS?

Book him.

https://s24.postimg.org/s1mo4vpfp/jsa_09_11.jpg

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by spetznaz
Why would you insult him/her over a stupid comic book character? At the end of the day, the debates we do on KMC are so close to useless it worries me at times what I'm even doing here. There's nothing that can be said here that should result in one poster insulting another. We debate useless things that shouldn't lead to that.

Even chat rooms that discuss the best type of cat food are higher than anything we do here.

No one should insult another over one character that wears a magic ring and another that travels on a surfboard through space.

I don't know, why would he call me a dick over a comic book character? And what do you have to do with it?

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Alan?

Yes, DS?

Book him.

https://s24.postimg.org/s1mo4vpfp/jsa_09_11.jpg

laughing out loud

You are the very pinnacle of neutrality.

carver9
Originally posted by carver9
Zack, who do you think wins and why? How many do you give out of 10?

Hey Zack.

beatboks
I don't know, why would he call me a dick over a comic book character? And what do you have to do with it?

Well for one thing I didn't. I called you actions.
One is not the other but what ever/care factor 0.
you made a reference to an outdated weakness like it meant something, it didn't.

Neither has a clear 10/10 vs the other. Based on showings it's more like a split.
There is literally nothing that either can do that the other can't
Matter manip, time manip, psionic, energy manip. Both have showings in each of these categories and many more on the same level. Their peaks in almost all categories are the same.

Big G would stomp Alan. Alan has NO showings anywhere near that level.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.