Thane vs Grail

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermutant
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/d8/84/62/d88462ffb8cfb2cb3637a27b496cfd0d.jpg

VS

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/5d/ed/e2/5dede27542dc12d69bc7546a686382a7.jpg

Fight on the Moon

Galan007
I am mostly ignorant on Thane's feats. What has he doen aside from trapping people in those crystalline-esque blocks? What level does he typically operate at?

I ask because Grail appears to be a solid trans-level character, and has quite a few feats to back that up.

Zack M
Grail.

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007
I am mostly ignorant on Thane's feats. What has he doen aside from trapping people in those crystalline-esque blocks? What level does he typically operate at?

I ask because Grail appears to be a solid trans-level character, and has quite a few feats to back that up.

He trapped Thanos and Proxima with a single move that was said to be as powerful as Death. I think that ft proves he can contend, if he gets the attack off. When it comes to durability and other attributes, he doesn't have anything.

carver9
I feel confident Grail eye beams would maul anyone short of Abstract. It crushed Diana bracelets and punched a hole clean through Darkseid.

carver9
https://comicnewbies.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/wonder-woman-defeats-grail-and-darkseid-darkseid-war-3.png

her blast seperated Darkseid and the anti life equation.

deathslash
Originally posted by carver9
I feel confident Grail eye beams would maul anyone short of Abstract. It crushed Diana bracelets and punched a hole clean through Darkseid. huh dude, kalibak took a direct blast to the eyes and he was just fine.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Galan007

He one shot kid Nova...iirc he failed to encase Carol in amber but there was context. I also recall him encasing a planet in amber but he might've been amped

celeyhyga17
Grail wins. My reasons are Thane is a lame pu$$y and Grail was pretty darn cool.

BruceSkywalker
Grail stomps

vansonbee
For being the son to Thano, Thane sure is a disappointment compared to Grail.

carver9
Originally posted by deathslash
huh dude, kalibak took a direct blast to the eyes and he was just fine.

That damaged him.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by vansonbee

Why is he disappointing?

Blue Area Vet
Grail experiences something worse than death. And don't begin to act like Grail is anywhere near Thanos level.

Zack M

He won't be able to keep up with Grail. thumb up

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Zack M
He won't be able to keep up with Grail. thumb up

He's still being sorted out. I also think he's depowered now as well

vansonbee
Originally posted by Sin I AM
He's still being sorted out. I also think he's depowered now as well Why would Marvel do that to him, he was being pushed forward like a replacement for Thanos.Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Why is he disappointing? He didn't fight someone as strong as Thanos without an amp.

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by deathslash
huh dude, kalibak took a direct blast to the eyes and he was just fine.

Darkseid no sold them to

EcstaticGrace
Regardless I don't think Thane has much going for him in regards to physicals.

It might be up to whether Grail blitzes or not

Blue Area Vet
Why would Marvel do that to him, he was being pushed forward like a replacement for Thanos. He didn't fight someone as strong as Thanos without an amp.

Amped? What are you talking about?

-K-M-
Originally posted by Sin I AM
He one shot kid Nova...iirc he failed to encase Carol in amber but there was context. I also recall him encasing a planet in amber but he might've been amped

Yes. He was enhanced by the Black Vortex and he encased spartax

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by -K-M-
Yes. He was enhanced by the Black Vortex and he encased spartax

He wasn't amped when he encased his Pops. His Pop's would pick his teeth with grails filthy bones.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
He wasn't amped when he encased his Pops. His Pop's would pick his teeth with grails filthy bones.

Didn't say he was amped there. Referring to the planet freeze.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.