Your worst moments as a debater?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
Title should give it all away.

What are your worse moments as debaters? This could include mucking up a post. Getting so frustrated you cuss someone out repeatedly and get banned etc.

Mine is probably a low showing in my career where I debated Jaden Korr V Gnost and didn't emphasize Jaden's superior TK.

A second one is probably dis

http://dmbempire.forumotion.com/t207-the-hero-of-tython-vs-a-sharad-hett-and-shaak-ti1v2-debate

I had to back out cuz my teammate essentially abandoned me lmao

Deronn_solo
gods don't have "worst moments".

right or wrong, all my arguments are fabulous.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
gods don't have "worst moments".

right or wrong, all my arguments are fabulous.

Fabulously shit and fabulously great, yeah?

TenebrousWay
A bad argument is as important to know your opponent (and his reaction) in a debate as a jab is in a boxing match to feel your opponent.

Kurk
What is debate?

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by TenebrousWay
A bad argument is as important to know your opponent (and his reaction) in a debate as a jab is in a boxing match to feel your opponent.

That's a rather interesting way of looking at it.

So you would purposely throw out a bad argument to gauge the level of your opponent?

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Kurk
What is debate?

Petrus
Wasn't really a debate, but I once dropped the ball talking Revan/Malak with Ant, something he made me pay dearly.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Petrus
Wasn't really a debate, but I once dropped the ball talking Revan/Malak with Ant, something he made me pay dearly.

LMAO. Yeah I can imagine that.

Nephthys
Well, I can't think of a single bad argument I've ever made honestly.

Fated Xtasy
Did you forget all of 2014 and 2015 then? big grin

Zenwolf
Can't really remember as I don't do Force Users, maybe a CAV on CV I've done but that's mostly due to a lack of information that I had at the time compared to what I have now or my debating mind was still trying to form itself out. But then I've stopped doing CAVs, 1 on 1s just aren't my thing, much prefer open discussion.

Though I generally try not to debate things if I don't have somewhat confidence to debate the other side along with having some information on both sides to understand what is going on.

Nephthys
Yes, actually. What happened then?

I only recall beating up Beni and Sel when they cane over and whooping Ant so hard that his devotion turned to hatred.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Did you forget all of 2014 and 2015 then? big grin Why stop there? Neph's posting history is a history of failur. sad

nfactor1995
I argued that Dooku had parity with Yoda

Ursumeles
Joining KMC.

TenebrousWay
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Joining KMC.

The Star Wars discussion on CV is apperently worse, from what I've saw these days. At last here, despite the constant trolling, people have a minimum knowledge to base their opinions on.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Joining KMC. lmao thumb up

TenebrousWay
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
That's a rather interesting way of looking at it.

So you would purposely throw out a bad argument to gauge the level of your opponent?

Or even a irrelevant one. Contrary to many people think, conceding a point in a marginal or irrelevant topic doesn't make you to lose a debate, logically speaking.

EDIT: Praise Beni for avoiding me double posting!

Fated Xtasy
The Star Wars discussion on CV is apperently worse, from what I've saw these days. At last here, despite the constant trolling, people have a minimum knowledge to base their opinions on.

CV has historically been inferior to KMC. They're like North Korea and we're South Korea. stick out tongue

Or even a irrelevant one. Contrary to many people think, conceding a point in a marginal or irrelevant topic doesn't make you to lose a debate, logically speaking.

EDIT: Praise Beni for avoiding me double posting!

Interesting way to look at it.

Kurk
Yeah CV is where EvanNova and Jensaarai's followers hangout.

MythLord
KEEEEK.

TheMuser
KMC>>CV>>>>>>>YT with regards shear debating skill and ability.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by TheMuser
TheMuser >>>>>>>>>>> KMC >> CV >>>>>>> YT with regards shear debating skill and ability.
fixed

Emperordmb
Nah more like TheMuser>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>KMC

TheMuser
Nah, in all honesty TheMuser is worse then Jen1/EvanNova on his best days.....

Emperordmb
Nah, but TheMuser makes every other debater look like EvanNova by comparison :>

Kurk
Antoine Bandele is better than the dumb and dumber duo

cs_zoltan
When I let Beni talk me into Caedus > Vader, Revan, Krayt.

TenebrousWay
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
When I let Beni talk me into Caedus > Vader, Revan, Krayt.

Trashedus of all people? sad

Lord Stark
Lol the hubris on this boards has me dying. Not one person has conceded they had any bad moments. http://i.imgur.com/klpW1Gq.png

Nephthys
Honestly, and I'm sure I'm about to just blow Temp's mind here, but I genuinely don't even remember most of my arguments. Especially not the bad ones.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
When I let Beni talk me into Caedus > Krayt.
wat

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Nephthys
Honestly, and I'm sure I'm about to just blow Temp's mind here, but I genuinely don't even remember most of my arguments. Especially not the bad ones. Nah, suppressing memories of traumatic events is pretty normal. smile

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Lol the hubris on this boards has me dying. Not one person has conceded they had any bad moments. http://i.imgur.com/klpW1Gq.png

I don't know about you, but I myself'd prefer it if my worst moments remained within the recesses of my mind.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I don't know about you, but I myself'd prefer it if my worst moments remained within the recesses of my mind.

thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
An Caseiden was my worst failur

Rockydonovang
I don't have any worst moments, I don't debate!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.