Could Kreia be a wound?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthbane77
In a conversation I'm having on Facebook with my friend Miko and with Syndi, I came across some information I hadn't previously known. The quote says that Kreia regained her power/connection to the Force by connecting with Meetra. A vergence in the Force was created by this reconnecting. It's a long shot, but it seems like the only real explanation for Traya and Meetra's growth being so similar and so immediate is that Kreia herself might be a wound in the Force. The weird circumstances surrounding their bond, and the fact that Nihilus drained Kreia with the same kind of drain Kreia used on the council (which left them dead to the Force) would indicate that Kreia herself, like Meetra and Nihilus, is a wound in the Force.

DarthAnt66
Yeah, I'm pretty sure Kreia and Sion are "wounds in the Force," but obviously not in the same way and/or extent Nihilus and the Exile are.

darthbane77
Good to know I'm not the only one with this idea. It seemed new to Syndi.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by darthbane77
In a conversation I'm having on Facebook with my friend Miko and with Syndi, I came across some information I hadn't previously known. The quote says that Kreia regained her power/connection to the Force by connecting with Meetra. A vergence in the Force was created by this reconnecting. It's a long shot, but it seems like the only real explanation for Traya and Meetra's growth being so similar and so immediate is that Kreia herself might be a wound in the Force. The weird circumstances surrounding their bond, and the fact that Nihilus drained Kreia with the same kind of drain Kreia used on the council (which left them dead to the Force) would indicate that Kreia herself, like Meetra and Nihilus, is a wound in the Force.

Haha putting though into it.... Nope she just have been drained...... Nt cut from teh force, it is just her power that have been weaken....

She regained it via meditation and all that... Altho it is true that she did connect with meetra and noticed that the force bound between her and meetra was strenghning her.....

After all Like Revan she had a afscination for force bound.
(I even supect Revan wanting to take Bastilia Shan as her new apprentice in a replacement for Malak.... Thus artificialy crreating the force bound between him and bastilia.....)

She just grow stronger thank to that bound... that is all...

She drained the master so easly ebacause motehr ****ing meditation, and she wanted to gain back her power that nihilus stal from her..... That desire to come back to greatness, to betray back, to robb back....

In the other hand.... SHE IS SCHEMING FOR THE MASS MUDERING OF JEDI.
So yess she is in that sens a wound in the force.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.