Blink, Thor(Jane), & Kuurth vs Midnighter, Apollo, & Majestic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
The fight takes place on earth in the middle Grand Canyon. No bfr.

ShadowFyre
What can blink do besides bfr people? Mjolnir can can counter any energy attacks team 2 has.
Even if Majestic puts Jane down they have no way of dealing with Kuurth. Majestic is overall MVP, hes gonna be hard tonput down but eventually its gonna be him vs Jane and Kuurth.
Not sure who wins.

DarkSaint85
I'm assuming he's using Exiles Blink, who ported sand into people (Hyperion). Can't see how Team 1 loses, tbh.

Powerhouse
Does Majestic get creation blades? If so, team one dies before they can react.

carver9
Blink teleports a building inside of Midnighter. Kuurth beat Majestic to death. Thor one shot koes Apollo.

Sin I AM
Stalemate. Blink is really a non factor/mids takes her out. Then mids becomes useless. Jane should beat Apollo after a decent fight but gets wrecked my Majestic. Kuurth Majestic stalemate and call it a day

Digi
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Stalemate. Blink is really a non factor/mids takes her out. Then mids becomes useless. Jane should beat Apollo after a decent fight but gets wrecked my Majestic. Kuurth Majestic stalemate and call it a day

Lol, but yeah pretty much.

carver9

confused sigh. Blink has defeated Heralds but you call her a non factor. Especially against Mids. SMH.

Smurph
Blink v Midnighter = pick your plot device.

Blink would be more useful vs heralds than Mids though, so out of 10 matches, edge to Marvel.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
confused sigh. Blink has defeated Heralds but you call her a non factor. Especially against Mids. SMH.

Blink has beaten Heralds in 616? News to me. She could barely handle Evil Warren. But yea mids would rape her. And yes she's a nin factor. And op better mean exiles blink NOT 616 blink. That would be even more of a ragdollin

Originally posted by Smurph
Blink v Midnighter = pick your plot device.

Blink would be more useful vs heralds than Mids though, so out of 10 matches, edge to Marvel.

Edge to marvel based on what exactly smurph?

golem370
This is Exiles Blink. Sorry for not pointing it out.

carver9
Blink has beaten Heralds in 616? News to me. She could barely handle Evil Warren. But yea mids would rape her. And yes she's a nin factor. And op better mean exiles blink NOT 616 blink. That would be even more of a ragdollin

Edge to marvel based on what exactly smurph?

King Hyperion IS a Herald and she defeated him twice. Holocaust as well. She ripped Warren wings off. Don't know why you think she is a non factor but to each his own. She kills mid.

Digi
I actually think Midnighter is a bad matchup for her, despite the fact that she possesses more overall power and has the greater potential to influence this fight. Those two fighting on their own would be an incredible fight to see drawn, tbh.

Smurph is on the right track, imo. I think it's more likely than not that both MNer and Blink are non-factors; but only Blink could be a factor. So it's a good tiebreaker.

There's also the fact that Thor's powers are just atrocious for Apollo. If Jane brawls, it would last a while and Majestic could turn the tide. But if everyone's fighting smart, Apollo might actually fall before Midnighter.

Sin I AM
King Hyperion IS a Herald and she defeated him twice. Holocaust as well. She ripped Warren wings off. Don't know why you think she is a non factor but to each his own. She kills mid.

KH is overrated. She didnt beat hyperion gambit did. I dont know about twice i only remember one scene. Unless you're referring to the sand scene. Holocaust was bfred which isnt allowed here. Warren also sliced her chest open so they are 1 for 1.

High showings aside on average neither she nor mids belong in this fight. Jane will get her ass handed to her unless she gives mjolnir the wheel. Kuurrh/Majestic is the real fight. Everyone else is a distraction.

golem370
It's a three layer fight Blink vs Midnighter Thor vs Apollo and Kuurth vs Majestic or vice versa for the last two.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by golem370
It's a three layer fight Blink vs Midnighter Thor vs Apollo and Kuurth vs Majestic or vice versa for the last two.

Best of 3 then?

carver9
KH is overrated. She didnt beat hyperion gambit did. I dont know about twice i only remember one scene. Unless you're referring to the sand scene. Holocaust was bfred which isnt allowed here. Warren also sliced her chest open so they are 1 for 1.

High showings aside on average neither she nor mids belong in this fight. Jane will get her ass handed to her unless she gives mjolnir the wheel. Kuurrh/Majestic is the real fight. Everyone else is a distraction.

She paralyzed him. Lol...she defeated him. Gambit killed him after his defeat.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114101/3117057-4746309128-15jf2.jpg

He was out after that and then she stuffed him with sand that took him out.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114101/3117058-5602823405-25564.jpg

If you think Hyperion is meta tier then you need to be laughed at. Lol...she defeated Holocaust. DEFEATED.

carver9
Originally posted by Digi
I actually think Midnighter is a bad matchup for her, despite the fact that she possesses more overall power and has the greater potential to influence this fight. Those two fighting on their own would be an incredible fight to see drawn, tbh.

Smurph is on the right track, imo. I think it's more likely than not that both MNer and Blink are non-factors; but only Blink could be a factor. So it's a good tiebreaker.

There's also the fact that Thor's powers are just atrocious for Apollo. If Jane brawls, it would last a while and Majestic could turn the tide. But if everyone's fighting smart, Apollo might actually fall before Midnighter.

IF she decides to take him out during the onset of the battle, I don't know how he could get pass her attack.

golem370
I mean I picked 3 vs 3 so each would have somebody to fight

Sin I AM
She paralyzed him. Lol...she defeated him. Gambit killed him after his defeat.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114101/3117057-4746309128-15jf2.jpg

He was out after that and then she stuffed him with sand that took him out.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114101/3117058-5602823405-25564.jpg

If you think Hyperion is meta tier then you need to be laughed at. Lol...she defeated Holocaust. DEFEATED.

She caught him monologuing twice. Instead of playing around with gambits arm he should've killed her. No. I never said hyp was meta..he's definitely not hh though. Hes an embarrassment if u look at it objectively. In any event i dont forsee her getting past midnighter..battle pc, superior fighter, better reflexes etc. She bfred Holocaust. Didnt beat him straight up. Not sure y u r impressed by that. Holocaust also had her dead to rights...started monologuing etc.

All this is moot though considering no-one can stop kuurth/majestros. Everyone else is fodder/distraction

Galan007
If you think Hyperion is meta tier then you need to be laughed at. Lol...she defeated Holocaust. DEFEATED. She "DEFEATED" Holocaust by BFR'ing him into a vat of genetic stew:
http://i.imgur.com/i6fiOEp.jpg
Literally ANY character with the ability to teleport could have duplicated her feat. srsly

And King Hyperion is absolutely NOT a high-herald, btw. Given his limited number of appearances, some of the showings he accumulated in that amount of time are absolutely embarrassing. He is a low-herald... *possibly* mid at the very most.

None of that matters, though. Majestic would shove her head up her own ass before she even knew the fight was happening. thumb up

ShadowFyre
Lol at Jane being fodder, she can turn this into a three on one in the beginning of the battle. She is a bad matchup for apollo and Mjolnir will make short work of him, in a one shit to and Mjolnir has the feats to back it up.

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007
She "DEFEATED" Holocaust by BFR'ing him into a vat of genetic stew:
http://i.imgur.com/i6fiOEp.jpg
Literally ANY character with the ability to teleport could have duplicated her feat. srsly

And King Hyperion is absolutely NOT a high-herald, btw. Given his limited number of appearances, some of the showings he accumulated in that amount of time are absolutely embarrassing. He is a low-herald... *possibly* mid at the very most.

None of that matters, though. Majestic would shove her head up her own ass before she even knew the fight was happening. thumb up

Never said she didn't bfr him but she did defeat him. Also, I never once said King Hyperion was high Herald, I said she defeated a Herald. I know how some people are subjective about his tier but no one can deny he is Herald level.

Majestic would be busy fighting the other beings which would then result in her teleporting a building inside of his chest. Hell, she could teleport Jugs inside of him for the win.

carver9
She caught him monologuing twice. Instead of playing around with gambits arm he should've killed her. No. I never said hyp was meta..he's definitely not hh though. Hes an embarrassment if u look at it objectively. In any event i dont forsee her getting past midnighter..battle pc, superior fighter, better reflexes etc. She bfred Holocaust. Didnt beat him straight up. Not sure y u r impressed by that. Holocaust also had her dead to rights...started monologuing etc.

All this is moot though considering no-one can stop kuurth/majestros. Everyone else is fodder/distraction

She defeated him. Answer this. The Battle starts. All contestants are a football field away from each other. She throws her teleporting dart at the ground chucking up a ton of it and her key is to teleport it inside of Midnighter chest...how does he avoid this?

Also, she defeated Holocaust. Don't take her wins from her.

Galan007
Never said she didn't bfr him but she did defeat him. Cool, but she 'defeated' him with a maneuver that literally ANY character with teleportation powers could duplicate... Not sure why you're wanking this feat like it is supposed to be hyper-impressive..? confused

Majestic would be busy fighting the other beings which would then result in her teleporting a building inside of his chest. Hell, she could teleport Jugs inside of him for the win. You're assuming that Blink *wouldn't* be preoccupied doing the same... But given that the OP specifies no BFR, along with the caliber of opponents she is facing, she most assuredly would be. smile

You're also applying one hell of a no-limits fallacy to Blink's ability to teleport objects within an opponent. She 'ported sand inside Hyperion. Sand... And she did so from a place where sand was readily accessible(ie. sand dunes.) If it were a go-to tactic of hers, she would have done it on more than one occasion, me thinks. wink

Anywho, the fact remains that Majestic can perceive and react on a nanosecond-by-nanosecond basis(he's actually done this on-panel.) Blink wouldn't know what hit her before Majestic turned her into a steaming puddle of goo on the sidewalk. thumb up

Sin I AM
She defeated him. Answer this. The Battle starts. All contestants are a football field away from each other. She throws her teleporting dart at the ground chucking up a ton of it and her key is to teleport it inside of Midnighter chest...how does he avoid this?

Also, she defeated Holocaust. Don't take her wins from her.

fanfic much? if that's the case while shes throwing the darts to the ground mids tps behind her to snap her neck. I believe we've discussed this before...that's not her average showing. on average she isn't using that tactic.

also Im not taking her win away. But aren't u the one who always and I mean ALWAYS bittching about bfr being a cheap tactic? its not like she straight up owned him. she got rid of him because she couldn't beat him head to head. for the life of me I cant see why u think this is awesome. add to the fact this thread has no bfr. sooo the "win" against holocaust is a non factor. as is she'll have her hands full with mids

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Lol at Jane being fodder, she can turn this into a three on one in the beginning of the battle. She is a bad matchup for apollo and Mjolnir will make short work of him, in a one shit to and Mjolnir has the feats to back it up.

directed at me? janes not fodder but she's definitely not in kuurths/majestics tier. her stamina is questionable at times as is her durability. mjolnir runs the show. god forbids she tries to spam the battlefield with it and mids ports it somewhere and shes weaponless till it returns. Apollo will ragdoll her in h2h.

carver9
fanfic much? if that's the case while shes throwing the darts to the ground mids tps behind her to snap her neck. I believe we've discussed this before...that's not her average showing. on average she isn't using that tactic.

also Im not taking her win away. But aren't u the one who always and I mean ALWAYS bittching about bfr being a cheap tactic? its not like she straight up owned him. she got rid of him because she couldn't beat him head to head. for the life of me I cant see why u think this is awesome. add to the fact this thread has no bfr. sooo the "win" against holocaust is a non factor. as is she'll have her hands full with mids

directed at me? janes not fodder but she's definitely not in kuurths/majestics tier. her stamina is questionable at times as is her durability. mjolnir runs the show. god forbids she tries to spam the battlefield with it and mids ports it somewhere and shes weaponless till it returns. Apollo will ragdoll her in h2h.

Wait a minute. Are you implying Mids can cover an entire football field before she got the chance to throw a dart? She does possess super speed ya know.

Lol...her powers are teleportation. She can't help but bfr someone. Also, what abilities did she use while on the Exiles? Transporting objects, right? She's doing the same here except she is Transporting said objects inside of her opponent.

Sin I AM
Wait a minute. Are you implying Mids can cover an entire football field before she got the chance to throw a dart? She does possess super speed ya know.

Lol...her powers are teleportation. She can't help but bfr someone. Also, what abilities did she use while on the Exiles? Transporting objects, right? She's doing the same here except she is Transporting said objects inside of her opponent.

super speed? enhanced maybe. super is a subjective word. Cap has "super speed", gambit, spider-man for example. I just responded to our scenario. u said she throws a dart at the ground. mids is a precog...he forsees this and teleports behind her and snaps her neck. plus bfr is off the table. so it isn't a viable tactic.

not sure what youre asking? what did she do while on exiles? nothing. she's a token teleporter with a slightly varied power set due to her ability to throw darts. nothing to write home about

golem370
Just because there is no bfr doesn't mean she couldn't teleport arms snd legs off people.

DarkSaint85
Same with mids.

Door.

DarkSaint85
Never said she didn't bfr him but she did defeat him. Also, I never once said King Hyperion was high Herald, I said she defeated a Herald. I know how some people are subjective about his tier but no one can deny he is Herald level.

Majestic would be busy fighting the other beings which would then result in her teleporting a building inside of his chest. Hell, she could teleport Jugs inside of him for the win.

As people like pointing out rules to me.....

Where would you get a building from?

Plus, lolz at teleporting Juggs. That's the ONE thing you can't do to Kuurth.

nwg202
Does Maj get the creation blades? w/o it not sure how they can put down Kuurth

iceman24567
This thread turned into a clusterphuck pretty quick

celeyhyga17
Team 1.

It's gonna be Kuurth and Jor vs Maj.

Rage.Of.Olympus
All of Team 2 together couldn't put down Kuurth so that's a major handicap. He was even teleported into the heart of the Sun and just walked straight through so bfr is out of the question. Apollo is a huge liability as well against Thor, massive lighting and unlimited energy absorption? Mjolnir could wreck an army of Apollo's.

Jane vs Majestic would be fun to see otherwise Team 1 pretty decisively.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.