The Suicide Squad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Patient_Leech
Hahaha... They are eyeing Mel Gibson to direct. Wow... now that would be a truly wacky turn of events...

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/warner-bros-courts-mel-gibson-suicide-squad-sequel-974436

Flyattractor
At least Mel knows how to make a FUN and Violent Movie.

steverules_2
Weirdly enough...I think he could pull it off...

Patient_Leech
DC might get their first good movie.. lol

I wonder if he would do it PG-13, bc I doubt they'd let him do it R.

Didn't he turn down the role in Thor?

-Pr-
David Ayer was considered a pretty good director too. I can't see this being any good, unless they're going to change some of the fundamental things that were wrong with how Suicide Squad handled the characters.

Zack M
Gibson won't sign unless he gets complete control.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Zack M
Gibson won't sign unless he gets complete control.

This. And I doubt they will give anyone complete control.

Because they'll want to butt in and make it like Guardians of the Galaxy for no reason and have nothing make any fu#king sense.

BruceSkywalker
he will use this for his own propaganda...

well bye bye dceu. it was nice knowing you

Inhuman
Good director but he knows nothing of the source material. On the other hand last Suicide Squad didn't follow the source material either.
Also Gibson shit on BvS so this is a starnge desperate move by Warner Bros.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
he will use this for his own propaganda...

well bye bye dceu. it was nice knowing you

You say that as if it would be a BAD thing!?

quanchi112
laughing out loud

Zack M
Originally posted by Inhuman
Good director but he knows nothing of the source material. On the other hand last Suicide Squad didn't follow the source material either.
Also Gibson shit on BvS so this is a starnge desperate move by Warner Bros.

How didn't the SS follow the source material? Ostrander pointed out that Ayer followed certain characters to a T. Plus, Ayer's story was a typical story from a SS comic.

Kazenji
Mel Gibson is only one of a couple of director's WB's is eyeing, The other's that i've read are Ruben Fleischer & Jonathan Levine.

-Pr-
How didn't the SS follow the source material? Ostrander pointed out that Ayer followed certain characters to a T. Plus, Ayer's story was a typical story from a SS comic.

The Joker and Harley dynamic for starters.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by -Pr-
The Joker and Harley dynamic for starters.

Not in suicide squad they weren't.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Not in suicide squad they weren't.

Harley is with the recent books.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Kazenji

If you can stand that over hyperized female fan girl crap.

Kazenji
Not talking about her own book

i'm talking about the recent Suicide Squad books, Dumbo

Flyattractor
Not talking about her own book

i'm talking about the recent Suicide Squad books, Dumbo

Yeah. I have been meaning to pick up that title now that it has my fav character in it....but of course doing that means buying tons of books I don't really WANT to buy....cause Comics aint CHEAP no MORE!

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Inhuman
Good director but he knows nothing of the source material.

Obviously you're waiting for that pic of Gibson holding a pile of SS comics with the caption, "Always been a big fan since childhood."

Like every actor or director who found themselves involved in a superhero movie. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Obviously you're waiting for that pic of Gibson holding a pile of SS comics with the caption, "Always been a big fan since childhood."

Like every actor or director who found themselves involved in a superhero movie. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Haha... better to have a great filmmaker who is less familiar with the comics than a shit filmmaker who is very familiar with the comics. Because no doubt the great filmmaker is capable of reading and besides, film and comics are very different media. But alas it doesn't matter, because it's highly unlikely that someone of the caliber of Mel Gibson is going to do this shit because like Zack said, he requires complete control.

Inhuman

If he knows the source materials or not isn't really the main issue here.
The issue here is that he recently shit on DC and Warner Brothers by saying he hates these type of movies and thinks they are garbage.
He also stated that he doesn't understand how they can just throw around these massive budgets to these films.
Gibson's best movies have been passion projects. Movies he genuinely wanted to make. Braveheart, Apocalypto, Passion of the Christ, Hacksaw Ridge.

It's stupidly obvious if he decides to do this it will be because he wants a quick paycheck. Not because of genuine interest. I don't see him invested as he has been in his passion projects. Pouring his heart and soul in to them, you know the main reason why those movies were good in the first place..
And doesn't matter how much Gibson doesn't like to be pushed around he will be to a point. Gibson has to follow the events of the first one. He has to follow whatever has been going on with the DCEU. He has to add things connecting to other movies.
There's no fuking way that he's going to make a Stand Alone movie that does not connect or reference any other movies in the DCEU.
Specially that it's a sequel to Suicide Squad. Not just a property that can be a stand alone.

Zack M

Harley was spot on, imo.

Ridley_Prime
HuInuXUWCBo

I regret nothing.

Patient_Leech
I hope Killer Croc watches more BET in the sequel, and I hope it's more integral to the plot this time. That would be awesome.

tkitna
Wasnt one SS movie enough?

Robtard
Yeah, first wasn't very good and with sequels generally being lesser, this doesn't bode well. Hopefully they're able to pull something off.

Inhuman
Originally posted by tkitna

WB Executives saw that teens loved Nu-Joker and Harley and how well the Halloween costumes sold and they are rushing to make another one to bank on the same audience.

Surtur
Originally posted by tkitna

It's an academy award winning film, so no.

tkitna
Originally posted by Surtur
It's an academy award winning film, so no.

laughing out loud Yeah that white paint and red lipstick took a real Picasso.

Patient_Leech
So apparently they are having a hard time holding down a director for this sequel...

http://comicbook.com/dc/2017/07/31/suicide-squad-2-loses-director-juame-collet-serra/

Darth Thor
^ So what's new with the DCEU?

Flyattractor
Harley was spot on, imo.

Best Harley bit was Batman full out punching her in the face.
Loved that part.

Patient_Leech
Best Harley bit was Batman full out punching her in the face.
Loved that part.

Misogynistic *******.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Misogynistic *******.

Yes. That is exactly what Harley has become in the Modern Era,
and that is why I enjoyed seeing her get punched right in the face.

Zack M
Report: SUICIDE SQUAD 2 Director Found From Affleck's THE ACCOUNTANT

Nice. I really enjoyed The Accountant/Warrior.

Kazenji
Hoping WB's looks at the first one and looks at where they ****ed up with it and fixes things up for the sequel

but i doubt it.

Flyattractor
This is the WB so yeah...that AINT gonna happen.

Darth Thor
Report: SUICIDE SQUAD 2 Director Found From Affleck's THE ACCOUNTANT

Nice. I really enjoyed The Accountant/Warrior.

Not seen Warrior, but loved The Accountant.

Zack M
Warrior is a LOT better. Check it out. Accountant was good too.

quanchi112
Dceu is such a trainwreck of misfits.

Surtur
I look forward to the sequel of this academy award winning film thumb up

Darth Thor
laughing out loud

BruceSkywalker
lol. he will bolt out of there sometime in the future

omgchos
no god please no
no
no
nooooooooooooo

juggernaut74
Rumor has it filming will start later this year and that some of the actors are already training to get into shape.

http://www.darkhorizons.com/cast-begins-suicide-squad-2-training/

Kazenji
El Diablo seems to be back from the dead.

juggernaut74
I didn't really think he was dead. He seemed too powerful to be killed like that.

Kazenji
Hope this sequel is a better outing then the first one.

Darth Thor
So the next 5 films are Aquaman, then Shazam, then Wonder Woman, Suicide Squad 2, and presumably Flashpoint would be next.

Looks like DC have decided to take a break from Batman and Superman.

juggernaut74
That's actually fine with me.

Josh_Alexander
You say that as if it would be a BAD thing!?

If Mel manages to re vindicate the Suicide Squad franchise I would be surprised!

It would require for him to pull a rabbit out of a hat!

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Rumor has it filming will start later this year and that some of the actors are already training to get into shape.

http://www.darkhorizons.com/cast-begins-suicide-squad-2-training/

What's next? BvS 2?

laughing out loud

Silent Master
I didn't really think he was dead. He seemed too powerful to be killed like that.

Why? The blast killed Incubus, who was even more powerful.

Firefly218
I extremely don't give a shit about this movie

Nemesis X
Here's hoping Jared Leto's Joker gets retconned and replaced with this guy.

eFjFxgHedgM

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Darth Thor
So the next 5 films are Aquaman, then Shazam, then Wonder Woman, Suicide Squad 2, and presumably Flashpoint would be next.

Looks like DC have decided to take a break from Batman and Superman.

What were those pics of DeadShot from?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
If Mel manages to re vindicate the Suicide Squad franchise I would be surprised!

It would require for him to pull a rabbit out of a hat!

That just sounds like your Single Minded Marvel Bias talking.

And when dealing with The WB Execs. It isn't a matter of pulling a Rabbit out of a Hat....

Kazenji
What were those pics of DeadShot from?

the new Batman film supposedly.

Kazenji
Gunn's still in talks and also the sequel to have a new cast

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/james-gunn-talks-direct-suicide-squad-sequel-1181436

juggernaut74
Gunn's still in talks and also the sequel to have a new cast

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/james-gunn-talks-direct-suicide-squad-sequel-1181436 I hope they bring back Deadshot and Diablo.

Mindset
If they make this movie I'm gonna kill myself.

BruceSkywalker
maybe ben turner/bronze tiger will appear

Kazenji
Originally posted by Mindset
If they make this movie I'm gonna kill myself.

And feel like an idiot for doing so, There's a possibility it'll be better then the first movie.

Flyattractor
I liked the First Movie...specially when Batman punched Harley Full in her Big Mouth!

Loved that Part.

Kazenji
Yeah because you hate woman, No wonder you love to scream SJW alot.

tkitna
I was excited for the 1st one and it turned out to be awful. No desire to watch another one.

Darth Thor
So people are not at least curious to see what James Gunn can do with this? Okay. To each his own.

Darth Thor
I hope they bring back Deadshot and Diablo.

Im guessing Deadshot will be back. Will Smith is still a draw.

No need for Harley or Joker with the 10 different Harley/Joker films theyve already announced.

Flyattractor
Yeah because you hate woman, No wonder you love to scream SJW alot.

Is this when you put on your big boy shill pants and start crying about how every movie isn't a Marvel/Disney Moive?

So people are not at least curious to see what James Gunn can do with this? Okay. To each his own.

Probably the usual and lots of hidden child molestation tropes.

Kazenji

thumb up

Flyattractor
I for one am NOT interested in Child Molestation....unlike James Gunn...Who is...

Kazenji
Still no proof of that

only some jokes that he did om twitter.

Flyattractor
And him putting a cave full of dead children in his movie.

I bet he jerked to that.

Kazenji
Still no proof

full of piss and wind you are.

Flyattractor
I bet you would like a cup of one ....unlike James Gunn, who likes it from younger sources.

Kazenji
Keep making up baseless claims.

Flyattractor
Nah. I don't want to work for CNN.

Kazenji
Well are you with you bs baseless claims about Gunn.

Flyattractor
Now MSNBC...That channel is Right in My Wheel House!

Impediment
Quit the dick waving and get back to topic, please.

Flyattractor
I am still shocked Killer Croc survived the First Movie. Wonder if he will even be in the 2nd.

BruceSkywalker
ben turner better be in this

Mindset
And feel like an idiot for doing so, There's a possibility it'll be better then the first movie. There's a possibility I'm immortal.

Darth Thor
There's a possibility I'm immortal.

You probably think that.

Flyattractor
There's a possibility I'm immortal.

You probably think that.

We could put that to the test....lets go tie him to the train tracks and see what happens.

Mindset
We could put that to the test....lets go tie him to the train tracks and see what happens. Well Suicide Squad 2 will be a trainwreck, so you could tie me to a theater seat.

Flyattractor
How about we just start pelting you with DVD's and Blue Rays?

Patient_Leech
There seems to be some doubt as to whether or not Robbie's Harley Quinn will return for this.

She's certainly nice eye candy, but personally I'd rather see Gunn construct a good movie, so I'd be okay with him further distancing himself from the first POS film.

quanchi112
Not interested until Gunn was attached to this. Now I will definitely see it.

Flyattractor
I prefer my movies not have anything to do with Child Molesters.

Wannabe or Actual.

quanchi112

Wannabe or Actual. Facts matter not bad jokes. Quit being so feelings based you emotional sissy boi.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by quanchi112
Facts matter not bad jokes. Quit being so feelings based you emotional sissy boi.

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-qquujepIT_g/Ul6CtMIisdI/AAAAAAAAXR4/6e8wYIR-kIU/s1600/pot-and-kettke.jpg

ahhh old times....feels good.

quanchi112
What crimes has he been found guilty of? Has he even been charged you feelings based lunatic. People like you make me sick.

Flyattractor
Once again.....

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-qquujepIT_g/Ul6CtMIisdI/AAAAAAAAXR4/6e8wYIR-kIU/s1600/pot-and-kettke.jpg

ahhh old times....feels good.

quanchi112
So no crimes but you are upset. Awwwwwwwww.

Flyattractor
he committed Twitter Suicide to protect himself.

The Clues are in GOTG2...Cave Full of Dead Children.....Seek Help Gunn. Seek Help.

quanchi112
he committed Twitter Suicide to protect himself.

The Clues are in GOTG2...Cave Full of Dead Children.....Seek Help Gunn. Seek Help. So no real proof just nonsense. This is exactly what I expect from you. Silliness. Feelings. Awwww.

Robtard
There seems to be some doubt as to whether or not Robbie's Harley Quinn will return for this.

She's certainly nice eye candy, but personally I'd rather see Gunn construct a good movie, so I'd be okay with him further distancing himself from the first POS film.

I see your point, but she was the best part of the film. Not just the eye-candy, but she did a good Harley imo. The goofy crazy psychopathic chick.

So I hope he keeps her at least, but does his own vision/magic and gives us a great SS film.

Though I'd also not mind if they recast her with Kat Dennings. She'd probably do a good Harley too.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Robtard
I see your point, but she was the best part of the film. Not just the eye-candy, but she did a good Harley imo. The goofy crazy psychopathic chick.

So I hope he keeps her at least, but does his own vision/magic and gives us a great SS film.

Though I'd also not mind if they recast her with Kat Dennings. She'd probably do a good Harley too.

Yeah, I liked her too. But the movie was so bad I have no desire to ever watch it again.

I don't mind Gunn using her again, but it should be for a good reason, really make her character substantial to the film. And that goes for every character, but of course Gunn is pretty good at that, so not much to worry about.

Flyattractor
She is Flat Chest and Assed. Her Eye Candy Appeal is very low.

She was the WORST Part of the movie.

Patient_Leech

Wannabe or Actual.

Fly, I'm surprised you hopped so quickly on the politically correct train to condemn him. No one is going to defend his bad jokes, but Gunn clearly has a quirky sense of humor (which is largely what makes GoTG so good). Your kind, the kind that condemns any oversensitivity to the slightest of off-color jokes should defend him. Disney HAD to know his somewhat offensive past (I just watched Super and it definitely has some offensive stuff, including but not limited to a 20-something girl basically raping a 35+ man). So it was wrong of Disney to fire him. They knew. They are just too afraid of the politically correct culture they felt they needed to fire him out of some fu#ked-up mob mentality obligation, no matter how un-replaceable he is, no matter what it did to their mega-hit film series.

All Disney had to do was say something like, "We knew about much of Gunn's past and do not defend the bad twitter jokes, but we know that he is genuine in apologizing for them and they were just that and nothing more: bad jokes."

Flyattractor
Blah Blah Blah Lets just pretend Gunn aint a WannaBePedo cause He makes the Movies I likes...

Geez Patty. What with you bein a New Daddy and All!

GOTG1 was Good. GOTG2 had some good bits but over all was pretty meh.

In Hollywood Everyone is REPLACEABLE.

See the James Bond Franchise for an Example.

Patient_Leech
Blah Blah Blah Lets just pretend Gunn aint a WannaBePedo cause He makes the Movies I likes...

Yeah, "Blah, blah.." I knew you wouldn't fess up to your hypocrisy. But like it or not, you're siding with the political correctness mob that you claim to hate so much. SJW-Fly!!

Flyattractor
Its SJW to want to Out Pedos?

Man SJW-Ism is more Screwed Up then I thought!!!!

Patient_Leech
Yeah, because everyone knows all real pedos announce their lifestyle loud and clear on social media. I know *I* would if I was a pedo.

They probably keep tabs on catholic priests by just checking their TWITTER! Right?

Flyattractor
Pedo is the Hollywood Lifestyle.

quanchi112
Yeah, "Blah, blah.." I knew you wouldn't fess up to your hypocrisy. But like it or not, you're siding with the political correctness mob that you claim to hate so much. SJW-Fly!! Fly is too moronic to see this is pure left mentality he claims to despise.

Robtard
Yeah, I liked her too. But the movie was so bad I have no desire to ever watch it again.

I don't mind Gunn using her again, but it should be for a good reason, really make her character substantial to the film. And that goes for every character, but of course Gunn is pretty good at that, so not much to worry about.

I can see him keeping a few of the characters at least and adding new ones, as that's what the Suicide Squad is. But even if he keeps most of them, I do think Gunn can deliver a better story regardless, a good villain will also be key here, as the first one lacked there. Witch and demon brother were pretty lame.

Oh, I see you're arguing something with Fly, he's just a waste of time. Don't bother.

Putinbot1
Looking forward to it.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Robtard
I can see him keeping a few of the characters at least and adding new ones, as that's what the Suicide Squad is. But even if he keeps most of them, I do think Gunn can deliver a better story regardless, a good villain will also be key here, as the first one lacked there. Witch and demon brother were pretty lame.

Yeah, the villain was awful. And the stupid faceless minions that were just there for "insert action scene." What a terrible movie. Those trailers were so good, though, remember? Yeah, I will expect a much better film from Gunn, as long as the studio doesn't interfere too much. They just need to cut together those great trailers and let Gunn do his work unencumbered.

Pedo is the Hollywood Lifestyle. Originally posted by Robtard
Oh, I see you're arguing something with Fly, he's just a waste of time. Don't bother. Originally posted by quanchi112
Fly is too moronic to see this is pure left mentality he claims to despise.

Oh, I know Fly is a waste of time. As expected his powers of critical thinking are severely lacking.

Lestov16
Is this seriously still in production? I know that Suicide Squad was a relatively profitable hit, but it was absolutely lambasted by anyone with a working brain. The fact that they would greenlight a sequel is baffling to me considering how much of a clusterphuck the first one was.

playa1258
James Gunn is doing the sequel that is why.

quanchi112
Lestov is an idiot.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Lestov16
Is this seriously still in production? I know that Suicide Squad was a relatively profitable hit, but it was absolutely lambasted by anyone with a working brain. The fact that they would greenlight a sequel is baffling to me considering how much of a clusterphuck the first one was.

I couldn't agree more with your assessment. It was obvious from the horrendous final cut of the film that they wanted it to be like Guardians of the Galaxy with different pop songs every 5 minutes...

Originally posted by playa1258

...and yep, sure enough they've hired Gunn for the "reboot-quel." If nothing else DC is opportunistic.

Lestov16
Originally posted by playa1258

Between Joss Whedon and James Gunn, it seems as though the new DCEU strategy is to poach as many MCU directors as possible. It's ironic that Suicide Squad was essentially a GOTG ripoff, and now they have the GOTG director doing the sequel.

That being stated, as controversial as James "If she's old enough to pee, she's old enough for me" Gunn is, he is admittedly a good filmmaker, and he may have the skills to make Suicide Squad something other than complete shit.

BruceSkywalker
i just want ben turner to be in this

Flyattractor
Yeah, the villain was awful. And the stupid faceless minions that were just there for "insert action scene." What a terrible movie. Those trailers were so good, though, remember? Yeah, I will expect a much better film from Gunn, as long as the studio doesn't interfere too much. They just need to cut together those great trailers and let Gunn do his work unencumbered.

Oh, I know Fly is a waste of time. As expected his powers of critical thinking are severely lacking.

You can tell the Sum of a Man by the Quality of His Enemies.

*Looks at Quachi-chi and Robbie the Phucking Hypocrite*

Well Crap...

wink

Kazenji
Will Smith won't be returning back as Deadshot.

quanchi112
You can tell the Sum of a Man by the Quality of His Enemies.

*Looks at Quachi-chi and Robbie the Phucking Hypocrite*

Well Crap...

wink Stfu, loser.

BruceSkywalker
i just want ben turner to be in this

BrolyBlack
You repeat yourself a lot, why?

Kazenji
To be who exactly Bruce?

Patient_Leech
Will Smith won't be returning back as Deadshot.

Yup, I'm seeing that reported... schedule conflicts.

Sort of a shame because he could be great under Gunn's direction, but whatever.

KingD19
Im honeatky surprises they couldnt find time for Smith to do his scenes later. He was one of the best parts of the first one.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by KingD19
...He was one of the best parts of the first one.

I actually agree. He was one of the few good things about the first one.

In fact they should have just made it a solo movie about his character and sprinkled in another character or two and it would have likely been a much better movie.

But whatever, I'm okay with disassociating as much as possible from the first POC film.

Senor Cage

carthage

Kazenji
Should'eve just used Deathstroke in place of Deadshot rather then let Joe manganiello go to waste.

Patient_Leech
Shit yeah, I just saw that, too.

Elba is an amazing replacement. He might actually be TOO good for the role, heh..

quanchi112
Personally I would rather leave deadshot out with no Smith but I trust Gunn.

BruceSkywalker
this reboot became something a whole helluva lot better

Flyattractor
Alba is a Great Choice! The Guy Deserves to be the Main Headliner in a Big Budget Movie...and hopefully He can keep some of Gunn's Pedo antics out of the movie as well.

Patient_Leech
Alba is a Great Choice! The Guy Deserves to be the Main Headliner in a Big Budget Movie...and hopefully He can keep some of Gunn's Pedo antics out of the movie as well.

Not Jessica ALBA. You're senile, Fly.

Oh, kind of like all the pedo stuff in Guardians of the Galaxy? roll eyes (sarcastic)

KingD19
All that pedo stuff wasnt bad enough to get rid of his script.

Bentley

quanchi112
this reboot became something a whole helluva lot better Acquiring Gunn was the perfect move. He made the gotg great.

Flyattractor
Not Jessica ALBA. You're senile, Fly.

Oh, kind of like all the pedo stuff in Guardians of the Galaxy? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Meh. Spelling is for Losers. and Cave Full of Dead Kids ....Cave Full of Dead Kids.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by quanchi112
Acquiring Gunn was the perfect move. He made the gotg great.

Idris will be freaking awesome in the reboot

Flyattractor
Idris is just FREAKIN Awesome..PERIOD!

quanchi112
Idris will be freaking awesome in the reboot Heimdall is an excellent actor. Dceu wants the sloppy seconds.

Senor Cage
Idris is just FREAKIN Awesome..PERIOD!

Finally a meaty role.

SUICIDE SQUAD 2's Line-Up Includes KING SHARK, PEACEMAKER, More - Report

Senor Cage

Patient_Leech
^ Oh my god, this already sounds great...

"Dave Bautista is reportedly being eyed to play Peacemaker, a superhero and soldier who loves peace so much that he is willing to kill for it."

laughing out loud

Inhuman
Suicide was suppose to be the DCEU's panic move to make a Guardians type move. Now even more so with getting the actual director of GOTG and also the actual actors lulz.

Next weeks news_ Suicide Squad 2 will be renamed to "Guardians Squad"

Senor Cage
^ Oh my god, this already sounds great...

"Dave Bautista is reportedly being eyed to play Peacemaker, a superhero and soldier who loves peace so much that he is willing to kill for it."

laughing out loud

I was thinking King Shark but Peacemaker works. I really like the lineup. I'd bring back Viola Davis as Amanda. She worked in the first one.

playa1258
Viola Davis is confirmed to be coming back.

Senor Cage
Love the cast already. thumb up

Patient_Leech
Bautista's potential role sounds so great that this could even be better than GotG. Maybe fate will have a strange sense of humor.

Although it's hard to beat an ill-tempered racoon / trash panda...

Patient_Leech
Although it's hard to beat an ill-tempered racoon / trash panda...

"Nanaue, aka King Shark, is a humanoid shark and the supposed son of the Shark God." (Source)

Well fu*k I guess it's not hard at all.. mission accomplished. laughing out loud

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>