Captain Fantastic (2016)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Patient_Leech
Saw this. Good movie. Hilarious and insightful.

Viggo Mortensen got a best actor nom for this. Don't think he deserves a win going up against Denzel in Fences. There's no beating that. But it's a really good movie, none-the-less.

D1kH4OMIOMc

Robtard
Saw it several months ago, was good.

Surtur
Good movie, but sadly not a lot of people know about it. At least compared to the mainstream stuff. Viggo always throws himself completely into a role.

Patient_Leech
It's a good R-rated family film. laughing out loud

Dreampanther
Originally posted by Surtur
Good movie, but sadly not a lot of people know about it.

My parents didn't want to go and see it because the title made them think it was one of those "superhero" movies. laughing out loud

Thought it was a solid film myself, with a few great moments. Had some weak plot points but, like Hunt for the Wilderpeople, I liked it more than I thought I would.

Esau Cairn
I've been meaning to see it (especially for Viggo) but I'm not looking forward to the emotional family drama issues.

Getting too sentimental in my old age.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Dreampanther
My parents didn't want to go and see it because the title made them think it was one of those "superhero" movies. laughing out loud

Yeah, I don't like the title. Doesn't make sense, especially since it never comes up in the film. But I bet they were hoping people would think it was a superhero movie and pay to see it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.