Who is Lord Nyax exactly?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthbane77
I've heard about him, but I know very little about him. How powerful is he? What's his story?

cs_zoltan
Don't waste your time with it.

darthbane77
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Don't waste your time with it. Is there not much about him then? I read in another thread (my Unu'thul thread actually) that he's around Luke level pretty much.

MythLord
Lord Nyax is a Force sensitive turned into a mindless, chaos-spreading monstrosity hellbent on destroying everyone/thing around him that literally ate off the power of a long hidden Force nexus.

He's pretty OP. He's not on par with prime Luke or DE Sidious, though.

Ursumeles
Irek Ismaren.
Partly a Cyborg.
A OP char.
A shitty Character.
From NJO.

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/c/c8/Lord_Nyax.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20090521184317

Deronn_solo
a shit character.

darthbane77
Who would you say he's most comparable to? A friend of mine said he's sub-Vader, I'd like more than one opinion though before I place him.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by darthbane77
Is there not much about him then?
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
a shit character.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by darthbane77
Who would you say he's most comparable to? A friend of mine said he's sub-Vader, I'd like more than one opinion though before I place him. Amped! Nyax is easily above Vader.
Ge TPed Luke and all this sh!t, lmao.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.