The presence Palpatine felt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthbane77
One of the recent canon novels (can't remember which) addressed that Palpatine felt a presence beyind the borders of the Empire, something he believed to be the origin of the Dark Side itself (or something along those lines.) I've heard theories ranging from it being Snoke, to it being a potentially canonized version of Vitiate, I've even heard a theory about it being a new canon version of Abeloth. But what do you all think? I realize there's not much to go on, but it's fun to spit-ball ideas sometimes.

Ursumeles
It's Mickey Mouse

DarthAnt66
Snoke won't be anything like Abeloth or Vitiate.

The presence is either Snoke or the power source that gave Snoke power.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Snoke won't be anything like Abeloth or Vitiate.

The presence is either Snoke or the power source that gave Snoke power.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Ursumeles
It's Mickey Mouse Probably, best guess I've seen so far.

Darth Luminous
What doesn't make sense to me is that this thing is called an "origin of the Force"... but we know what the origin of the Force is, from ANH ( and then TESB ). The life forms of the galaxy. What am I missing?

DarthAnt66
Given it's from Palpatine's perspective, I imagine it's referring to the origin of the dark side / the first place of Force corruption / the end-all, be-all dark-side nexus.

Rockydonovang
disney canon

Kurk
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
disney canon thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.