Darth Tenebrous vs Vitiate strike team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

QuakeBlood
Darth Tenebrous

vs

Novel Revan, Meetra, and Scourge

Bonus: The team are at their peak

SunRazer
Tenebrous beats their novel incarnations. Meetra and Scourge are absolute fodder for him and Revan has no chance on his own.

SoR Revan, KotOR II Exile and SWTOR Scourge? He definitely can win, but I'm not sure if he would for a majority.

Ursumeles
thumb up

GhostRavage
If Meetra and Scourge were factors against a more powerful foe, they're factors here, Kek.

I think you're underestimating the relevance of "fodder". Remember, the strike team members that supported Kyle against Caedus weren't strong Jedi, but because they coordinated well they still managed to be invaluable support to the lead fighter (in that case Katarn, in this case Revan). And these Jedi are much stronger than them; even Revan and Vitiate recognized that the support of these two could turn the tide of their battle. Sidious vs the B-Team was the exception, not the rule.

The team wins.

SunRazer
I don't believe novel Vitiate is more powerful than Tenebrous. And more importantly, we know Meetra and Scourge weren't factors against Vitiate on the account of power, but on account of novel Vitiate's shitty combat skills.

Tenebrous doesn't suffer from such crippling hindrances. smile

TenebrousWay
Bonus Round the team takes 10/10

Novel team isn't up to the task but they made Teneb work for the win.

Azronger
Tenebrous creampies.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by SunRazer
I don't believe novel Vitiate is more powerful than Tenebrous. And more importantly, we know Meetra and Scourge weren't factors against Vitiate on the account of power, but on account of novel Vitiate's shitty combat skills.

Tenebrous doesn't suffer from such crippling hindrances. smile Essentially yeah.

MythLord
Originally posted by Azronger
Tenebrous creampies.

This will forever be my favourite expression.

DarthAnt66
Revan solos with significant room to spare.

Azronger
Originally posted by MythLord
This will forever be my favourite expression.

Thank you smile

Deronn_solo
Revan solos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.