Ranking Sidious' Accolades

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Geistalt

Azronger

Geistalt
Fvck. I fvcked up the poll. And a few other things.

The one from The Legends Epic Collection: The Empire Volume 1 impressed me the most, because of how recent it was. 2015.

After that, I'd have to go with "Beyond the vision of the Jedi Knights, somewhere within the darkness, the greatest master of evil ever to use Sith power bides his time."

TCW Sidious being > Valkorion is just fvcking beautiful.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Geistalt
TCW Sidious being > Valkorion is just fvcking beautiful.
https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2015-12/2/7/enhanced/webdr06/enhanced-25601-1449059962-8.png

Beniboybling
"The greatest master of evil to ever use the Sith power." Yeah.

Geistalt
Originally posted by Beniboybling
"The greatest master of evil to ever use the Sith power." Yeah. What makes it better is the fact that it was re-released after SWTOR.

Beniboybling
You know... I hadn't even noticed that.

smile

Geistalt
Anyone else starting to think the statement that Sidious was the dark side's most powerful expression and RotJ Sidious > Abeloth still holds water?

If so, calling it: the claim that Abeloth was "a dozen times stronger" than Luke was hyperbole.

UCanShootMyNova
Or maybe Sidious is just that powerful. smile

NewGuy01
Anyone else starting to think the statement that Sidious was the dark side's most powerful expression and RotJ Sidious > Abeloth still holds water?

Obviously not.

Well, I mean, like, no shit.

Geistalt
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Obviously not.

Well, neither does Kun > 3996 BBY Vitiate.

SunRazer
Abeloth's quote is obviously hyperbole. Though I don't believe Sidious > Abeloth.

However, DE Palpatine does near the Son. The Ones aren't hilariously far beyond the top-tiers like people like to imagine.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by SunRazer
Abeloth's quote is obviously hyperbole. Though I don't believe Sidious > Abeloth.

However, DE Palpatine does near the Son. The Ones aren't hilariously far beyond the top-tiers like people like to imagine.
thumb up

Sinious
DE Palpatine does near the Son. The Ones aren't hilariously far beyond the top-tiers like people like to imagine. Yes smile

Azronger
Anyone else starting to think the statement that Sidious was the dark side's most powerful expression and RotJ Sidious > Abeloth still holds water?/B]

Nobody thinks that, lol.

Azronger
Well, neither does Kun > 3996 BBY Vitiate.

That does though.

Azronger

They kinda are though.

SunRazer
TPM Sidious already being the most powerful Sith Master is very impressive simply because it's so early on in his career.

Then it's the greatest master of evil to ever use Sith power.

Geistalt
Everyone appears to have forgotten the fact that the Son died in 21 BBY.

Now, nothing's stopping Sidious from being > Abeloth.

SunRazer
?

Your obsession with Sidious > Abeloth is quite alarming, my friend.

Azronger
The Son's supremacy quote isn't bound by a date. Therefore his time of death is irrelevant

Geistalt
?

Your obsession with Sidious > Abeloth is quite alarming, my friend. I don't actually believe it, mind you, but Az is a hypocrite if he doesn't.

The Ellimist
up

Freedon Nadd
Although, I did not know the source of this quote, now I know. Thank you, Azronger. I suspected it had something to do with the movie-era, and I was right. big grin

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Azronger
Nobody thinks that, lol.

Well, it kind of does if you trust 100% in the accuracy of accolades.

Freedon Nadd
What makes it better is the fact that it was re-released after SWTOR.

I don't see how being evil makes you more powerful?

Geistalt
The quote is that he's the greatest, not the evilest.

Zentrex
I think the best quote is "A darkness beyond darkness" when he's being described by Dooku. It goes to show that even somone who's completely One with the Dark Side is not as powerful as Sidious. If you're relying solely on the dark side, then Sidious is superior. And I do think Sidious rivals or beats the Son. The Son and Daughter I don't think are just immensely beyond all force users, but the Father and Abeloth probably are.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.