List of force user that did choose the dark side.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revanchiste
List of a force user that did not fall or were froced from childhood to join teh darkside....
Bu rather choosed it. Embrace it.

MythLord
They all chose the Dark Side. None of them were really forced, just given an oppertunity.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by MythLord
None of them were really forced
Maul?

And then we have Palpatine and Vitiate, who were born evil.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by MythLord
They all chose the Dark Side. None of them were really forced, just given an oppertunity.

I'd like to think that way because like Jensaarai I am not pelase by savage transformation.

But look at exar Kun....
He didn't want to join teh Dark Side just controll it, and he was taken by it.

Starkiller was trained udner darth Vader.

For most of the sith it was the only thing they knew.

I want someone liek Revan who really chose th Dark side (P.S at malachor V as Mandalore the ultimate state Revan have already chosen the dark side, he had read so many sith holocrons at the Jedi academmy, across the world and mostly in teh taryus academmy..... He already have chosen it, I don't like teh Vitiate bullshit explanation... + Revan sucessfully free himself from Vitiate..)

Revanchiste
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Maul?

And then we have Palpatine and Vitiate, who were born evil.

Wich canon?

Anakin via bad decision making since episode II?? Maby?

Ursumeles
Dooku.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Dooku.

Good point.

Altho him mocking and bitching about the Jedi council for bad decision making when he organise and orchestrate some biggers massacre and mduer is questionnable....

Revan may be a nasty arrogant ***** to the Jedi council, but he at least rpoove he is right even during the Jedi civil war.

Never really understood dooku character. As jedi he is : What I have done? What have we done? What the council send me to do?
As a sith he do the same thing and he is how pleasant. Isn't that right lord Sidious?
-Yeeeessss, Yess *Big orgasmic Yesss* I am very pleased.

Geistalt
Darth Bane.

Darth Krayt.

Darth Caedus.

Kurk
Jard

and Savage didn't choose the dark-side either as an example

Rockydonovang
maul comes to mind at the top of my head,

Rockydonovang
pretty much all nightsisters/and nightbrothers

Darth Abonis
Caedus

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Geistalt
Darth Bane.

Darth Krayt.

Darth Caedus.

Krayt did he fell in a pit full of sith holocrons then get totured to death by Yuzhan vong thsi adde to his badly written emo story with anakin?

It is just so weird. He kinda fall then get knowledge corrupted (AKA he chose the DS because it seem way betetr than the LS), then fall deeper. And I say FALL.
SO Does that cont?

Maul wich version? I am sure that even if he embrace tehd ark side, in both version he didn't really choose....

Cadeus middle finger to The Jedi order ha yss.....

Fated Xtasy
Nb4 Bane

Geistalt
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Nb4 Bane 2 late

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.