Worst movies ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
I would have said Bayformers. And then I saw Saw.

God, Saw movie's aren't even in a "so bad it's good" category. They're just bad.

I still say Gods and Generals wins the prize of most unwatchable movie, though. I actually walked out halfway through that one..

Patient_Leech
Moonlight, the most recent Oscar winner is one of the worst films ever.

TethAdamTheRock
Really wouldnt watch it through if it was a bad movie

Solid47
Super Mario Bros....that was an trash movie.

Flyattractor
All Twilight Movies.

BruceSkywalker
the DCEU

Impediment
Super Mario Bros. is so bad, it's awesome.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Impediment
Super Mario Bros. is so bad, it's awesome.

thumb up I agree. Not worst movie ever. It's the right kind of bad.

Firefly218
47 Ronin

Lord Lucien
The Dark Knight. So stupid.

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm
I would have said Bayformers. And then I saw Saw.

God, Saw movie's aren't even in a "so bad it's good" category. They're just bad.

I still say Gods and Generals wins the prize of most unwatchable movie, though. I actually walked out halfway through that one..

The Room. No, don't watch it. Here, this 12 minute video will run down the best/worst moments:

KmEHfX68sv8

steverules_2
I have actually watched the room, it's terrible sure but I doubt any of you can top witchcraft 13

Ipaszy7UwMg

Surtur
Originally posted by steverules_2
I have actually watched the room, it's terrible sure but I doubt any of you can top witchcraft 13

Ipaszy7UwMg

You could be right, anyways so how's your sex life?

steverules_2
Pretty top notch

marwash22
'Movie 43'

legit worst piece of shit i have ever watched in full.

There are several other shit movies that i stopped watching before the end, though, but they weren't so bad that i wanted to see where they were going... just "so bad" that i didn't need to see the end, if that makes sense.

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by marwash22
'Movie 43'

There's 2 versions of the movie regarding the sub-story of how they tie in the skits.

The one version with the kids trying to google "movie 43" is stupid.

But the other version with Dennis Quaid holding a film producer hostage, trying to sell his movie 43 script is hilarious.

Surtur
Another good one: Dragonworld: The Legend Continues

TheVaultDweller
Some of these I've never even heard of.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Firefly218
47 Ronin

remake or original

Lord Lucien
Samurai Cop.

Impediment
Movie 43 was f*cking hilarious.

Kazenji
Didn't find Movie 43 "f*cking hilarious" but it did have its good moments.

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Impediment
Movie 43 was f*cking hilarious.

Movie Producer: " How did you get passed Arnold the security guard?"

Dennis Quaid: " I gave him a blow job."

Movie Producer: " I didn't know Arnold was gay!"

Dennis Quaid: " He isn't. He struggled a lot."

Surtur
Probably gonna go out and toss the ol' pigskin around today. I can't go until my tuxedo comes back from the cleaners though.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Surtur
Probably gonna go out and toss the ol' pigskin around today. I can't go until my tuxedo comes back from the cleaners though.

What you do with your preserved and cured circumcised foreskin is none of our business, sir.

Surtur
You are tearing me apart.

Firefly218
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
remake or original Remake

steverules_2
You are tearing me apart.

I did not hit her, it's not true, it's bullshit, I did not hit her! I did not! Oh hi Mark

Patient_Leech
Freddy Got Fingered (2001)

I probably didn't finish it at the time, but I remember not being amused. I think Tom Green was probably the only one amused by the film.

raLEbdAVYaM

Surtur
Originally posted by steverules_2
I did not hit her, it's not true, it's bullshit, I did not hit her! I did not! Oh hi Mark

I think you're just afraid to hit her.

hF_-5pZ_kxY

steverules_2
I think you're just afraid to hit her.

hF_-5pZ_kxY

Such a talented actor/writer, how did this movie not win an Oscar? Probably read the wrong card

Ascendancy
I still cannot see any redeeming value in Pineapple Express. If Apatow and crew had not been a part of it then it likely wouldn't have gotten any kind of notice. Even with Rogen, Franco, and whoever else was in there, it was still garbage. Production value, in that it was filmed on professional equipment, is the only thing that separates it from total amateur-hour fodder.

Flyattractor
You obviously weren't high enough.

TheVaultDweller
One that deserves a mention is The Last Airbender. It had such great source material to draw on that I am still flabbergasted at how badly M. Night f***** it up.

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
One that deserves a mention is The Last Airbender. It had such great source material to draw on that I am still flabbergasted at how badly M. Night f***** it up.

M. Night wanted a 3 movie deal from the very start.
Unfortunately he was only given the budget to make one, forcing him to make a generalised version of Last Airbender.

I honestly can't blame a person whose ambition is blocked by obstacles.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
M. Night wanted a 3 movie deal from the very start.
Unfortunately he was only given the budget to make one, forcing him to make a generalised version of Last Airbender.

I honestly can't blame a person whose ambition is blocked by obstacles.

That was hardly the only problem with it though. The casting and characterisation was terrible as well, making fun, light-hearted characters into these serious, miserable downers. He also made some completely unnecessary changes to some things, like how firebending worked, which had no relation to how much screen time he had to tell the story. There are a bunch of problems with the film that would not have been fixed by adding more movies.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
M. Night wanted a 3 movie deal from the very start...
There are a bunch of problems with the film that would not have been fixed by adding more movies.

Christ... can you imagine if he had made three of those pieces of shit? The horrors...

Might have been almost as bad as the Hobbit trilogy.. laughing out loud

Esau Cairn
Let's just agree to disagree then.

I never found the characters to be "miserable downers" & if M. Night wanted a different interpretation of how fire-bending worked then he had every artistic right to do so.

Patient_Leech
^ Well, why didn't he just stick with his vision and make the first of the three films? That's the way they typically do things anyway. If it's successful then he can make the next one.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
^ Well, why didn't he just stick with his vision and make the first of the three films? That's the way they typically do things anyway. If it's successful then he can make the next one.

This. Just go ahead with what he had planned. If it had been well-received, and made a bunch of money, there is a very good chance it would have opened the door for more. And, even if there hadn't been more, he would have at least given us one decent Last Airbender movie. But he made a garbage film instead.

Patient_Leech
Yeah, just imagine if the Wachowskis had said, "Oh, well they won't greenlight our whole trilogy, so lets just try to cram them all together in one film." We would have ended up with Jupiter Ascending instead of the great Matrix Trilogy... haha

TheVaultDweller
Jupiter Ascending actually deserves a mention as well. That movie was pretty bad. I couldn't decide whether to laugh or to facepalm when they explained the bee part of the plot line.

Patient_Leech
Jupiter Ascending actually deserves a mention as well. That movie was pretty bad. I couldn't decide whether to laugh or to facepalm when they explained the bee part of the plot line.

Yeah, lol... yeah.. *sigh*

I actually liked some of the space opera sci-fi plot elements, too... some royal class monopolizing the galaxy.. haha... it was kind of cool. And it has some nice visuals. I was looking forward to a Wachowskis space opera. And I actually somewhat enjoyed it the first time, but yeah, it didn't have good repeat value. It sucks pretty badly. But I really don't think it deserves a worst film ever nomination, though.

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, lol... yeah.. *sigh*

I actually liked some of the space opera sci-fi plot elements, too... some royal class monopolizing the galaxy.. haha... it was kind of cool. And it has some nice visuals. I was looking forward to a Wachowskis space opera. And I actually somewhat enjoyed it the first time, but yeah, it didn't have good repeat value. It sucks pretty badly. But I really don't think it deserves a worst film ever nomination, though.

I liked the visuals and some of the concepts, but I think the execution was poor. But, honestly, the thing that really threw me off was Eddie Redmayne's performance. It was just bizarre. I normally like him as an actor, but that was not a flattering role.

Esau Cairn

Every one agrees how DC execs interfere too much with their films, go against what directors, writers & actors originally wanted but M.Night is the only one that gets solely blamed for why a movie flops?

Juz saying if the studio restricts the funding in the first place they're not exactly going to give the greenlight to produce 1/3 of a story when they have no interest in funding a trilogy.

Look what happened to The Golden Compass.
Big names, big budget...studio never followed through.

Patient_Leech
I liked the visuals and some of the concepts, but I think the execution was poor. But, honestly, the thing that really threw me off was Eddie Redmayne's performance. It was just bizarre. I normally like him as an actor, but that was not a flattering role.

Yeah, he was awful in that. He was too over-the-top theatrical evil villain and it came across terribly. But I think you have to blame the directors for it. Because I think he won best actor for his portrayal of Stephen Hawking that same year or around the same time anyway.. heh.

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, he was awful in that. He was too over-the-top theatrical evil villain and it came across terribly. But I think you have to blame the directors for it. Because I think he won best actor for his portrayal of Stephen Hawking that same year or around the same time anyway.. heh.

Yeah, he is generally a really good actor. I've enjoyed his performances in most of the things I have seen him in. And that's what made that performance so particularly cringe-worthy. Like you said, I have to believe there was some wonky direction going on there, because Redmayne has proven that he can deliver great performances if given a decent script and proper direction.

Dr Will Hatch
The Force Awakens sucked the chrome off of a '57 Chevy bumper.

Kazenji
The Force Awakens isn't that bad, Compared to the other things that have already been mentioned.

Ridley_Prime
I liked it, but not enough to defend it from the new trilogy haters.

Kazenji
Personally i just don't think its a bad movie, If people seriously think it is they need to watch alot more bad movies.

Solid47
Dragon Ball Evolution.

One of the worst live action adaptation of anime ever created.

Ridley_Prime
Sad part is Toriyama liked the idea of the film and was looking forward to it, but the western crew behind Evolution pushed him away and did more their own thing with it.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Solid47
Dragon Ball Evolution.

One of the worst ever. Edited for accuracy.

TheVaultDweller
I never managed to sit through the the whole DBE movie, which is why I didn't mention it myself. The bit I did watch was just f****** awful though.

Kazenji
I've still managed to avoid it to this day.

Trocity
Underworld: Blood wars

Flyattractor
Speaking of Bad Movies, has that movie about the City the size of Solar System came out yet?

Surtur
Yeah, just imagine if the Wachowskis had said, "Oh, well they won't greenlight our whole trilogy, so lets just try to cram them all together in one film." We would have ended up with Jupiter Ascending instead of the great Matrix Trilogy... haha

Was it truly great though? The third Matrix film was all kinds of bad.

Surtur
cSCd9AjBeP0

John Murdoch
Originally posted by Flyattractor
All Twilight Movies.

I legitimately enjoyed Eclipse. However, the franchise is the worst ever, IMO, and could have the two worst movies I've ever seen in its filmography: New Moon and Breaking Dawn: Part 1.

I'm sure someone has said M. Night's Last Airbender atrocity by now? Also, didn't Alien: Resurrection suck something awful?

juggerman
Rest Stop. My wife chose it and I never let her live that terrible choice down.

Surtur
Originally posted by John Murdoch
I legitimately enjoyed Eclipse. However, the franchise is the worst ever, IMO, and could have the two worst movies I've ever seen in its filmography: New Moon and Breaking Dawn: Part 1.

All those movies were awesome because of how terrible they were. You have the one movie where she is nigh suicidal and has to take all these risks just so she can have hallucinations of the guy who dumped her.

Nobody ever really points out how unhealthy this relationship is.

But wait, dere's more: the creepy factor gets increased when werewolf "imprinting" is introduced. You can be an adult and meet a baby and know that one day you're gonna f*ck that baby. As if that isn't disturbing enough, that baby will essentially be in love with you..forever. It won't be romantic at first, but once they get old enough to have those feelings they will only feel them for the person they imprinted on. So you could be a 13 yr. old girl only interested in a creepy older man and it's not even a matter of free will for that person, they have no choice in the matter.

Hmm, this series is a whole lot darker than it seems on the surface.

Todd1700
Well it's tough to answer a question like this without narrowing it down a bit. I mean there are tons of god awful straight to video and straight to cable movies I have never and will never see. So I will limit this to the worse I have ever seen in a theater.

And that would have to be Jaws 4. It's literally the movie that first coined the now laughable movie tagline "This Time It's Personal". The shark not only returns but is on a personal vendetta against the Brody family. After killing one of the Brody kids Mrs Brody realizes "It's Personal" this time and flies to the Bahamas to warn her other son. Of course the shark psychically knows her plan and heads down there from the east coast as well. Beats her plane down there as I recall.

You really can't make it sound as bad as it is. The shark eats a whole helicopter at one point.

And spoiler alert!!!!

In the big ending the shark leaps out of the water and gets impaled on the mast of the ship Mrs Brody is steering. Then it explodes for some reason. I guess they figured to hell with it no one will be left in the theater watching at that point anyway.

Lord Lucien
The animated Titanic movie with the rapping dog:

BxHNztg0X3s

carthage
Superman 4 for me at least

Surtur
The Odd Life of Timothy Green. Seriously, wtf?

Also Maximum Overdrive deserves a mention, it is I think the only Stephen King movie where King himself directed it. Though it is kinda worth it for this scene from the beginning:

tfpSEl1RUck

John Murdoch
All those movies were awesome because of how terrible they were. You have the one movie where she is nigh suicidal and has to take all these risks just so she can have hallucinations of the guy who dumped her.

Nobody ever really points out how unhealthy this relationship is.

But wait, dere's more: the creepy factor gets increased when werewolf "imprinting" is introduced. You can be an adult and meet a baby and know that one day you're gonna f*ck that baby. As if that isn't disturbing enough, that baby will essentially be in love with you..forever. It won't be romantic at first, but once they get old enough to have those feelings they will only feel them for the person they imprinted on. So you could be a 13 yr. old girl only interested in a creepy older man and it's not even a matter of free will for that person, they have no choice in the matter.

Hmm, this series is a whole lot darker than it seems on the surface.

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Disturbing out of 10. Basically a double tale of pedophilia, Edward and Jacob to Bella and her DAUGHTER.

These movies made billions, yet 13 Hours is a flop. Oh the humanity.

TheOneFirestorm
Originally posted by carthage
Superman 4 for me at least

The idiocy of Superman saying peace will happen when the citizens demand it and the government will have no choice except be compelled to give it to them. 1 of the dumbest most bullcrap lines in the history of movies right up there with love means never having to say your sorry, or persons can defeat cancer they just have to want it bad enough.

Yes it's 1 of the worst Superman movies, 1 of the worst super hero movies, and a abomination.
The fact that it's on the terrible movie series of Cinematic excrement speaks volumes it is a abomination add in on Chris Stuckmann's Hillarocity series.

This movie stinks more than vinegar, a skunk, burnt popcorn, and fish.

Kazenji
Christopher Reeve was one of the writers on that movie, Not sure which part of it he wrote.

Darkstorm Zero
I have a few.

Dragonball evolution = a well used gloryhole in the dingiest stinkiest back alley bar in a dilapitated backwater town full of angry rednecks.

Jaws the Revenge = a delivery of teddy bears packed full of semen.

Superman 4 = This can get double f@cked and a fist full of dynamite in both ears.

Patch Adams = Untruthful, stupid, and literally the only times I disliked Robin Williams in a truly despising fashion.

Batman & Robin = This movie can suck my fat cock. I'd think of a more roundabout way of saying that but i refuse to put in any more effort than Schumacher and his crew did.

There are more, but these round out my top 5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.