The Wrecking Crew Vs Team Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..

Bulldozer
Piledriver
Thunderball
Wrecker

Vs

Wolverine
Spider-Man
Luke Cage
Beast

zopzop
Look at it this way, 75% of T2 (Cage, Wolverine, Spider-man) already fought Wrecker and were getting owned till Spider-woman's pheromone's kicked in. If it wasn't for her, they'd be dead.

T1 wins.

StiltmanFTW
Actually, pheromones were to blame for team's performance.

That was a ridiculously high showing for Wrecker --- in his normal appearances, he gets one-shotted by Cap, Wolverine, gets dominated by RHINO or even fails to knock SpOck on his ass...

deathslash
Originally posted by zopzop
Look at it this way, 75% of T2 (Cage, Wolverine, Spider-man) already fought Wrecker and were getting owned till Spider-woman's pheromone's kicked in. If it wasn't for her, they'd be dead.

T1 wins. that was wrecker with his full powers though because he wasn't sharing any with the rest of the crew. A younger, weaker cage was also fighting the wrecking crew alongside some of the defenders......

zopzop
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Explain, cause I distinctly remember them getting owned till Spider-woman's pheromone's kicked in and he was just standing there having a conversation with her when they sucker attacked him.

Yeah and then you have him fighting Thor, Thing, etc... and giving them a run for their money.

StiltmanFTW
Actually, Wrecker learnt not to lose any of his power while with the Crew. That's just an excuse some use because he has hundreds of poor ass showings, lol.

cdtm

That was a ridiculously high showing for Wrecker --- in his normal appearances, he gets one-shotted by Cap, Wolverine, gets dominated by RHINO or even fails to knock SpOck on his ass...

Rhino?? Wrecker struggled with RHINO?

That's just sad. laughing

I don't think I'm going to use Iron Fist vs Wrecking Crew as a talking point in Rand's favor anymore. Just nothing impressive about it.

StiltmanFTW

Explain

https://comicnewbies.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/pheromone.jpg

And it was Veranke, not Spider Woman.

Yeah and then you have him fighting Thor, Thing, etc... and giving them a run for their money.

Thing, lol. That punching bag. He still won...

WC belongs in the same category of ultra-jobbers as Hyde, Rhino and Gargan Venom.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
Rhino?? Wrecker struggled with RHINO?

That's just sad. laughing

I don't think I'm going to use Iron Fist vs Wrecking Crew as a talking point in Rand's favor anymore. Just nothing impressive about it.

He didn't just "struggle". He got stomped. Piledriver and Bulldozer, too. Only Thunderball was tough enough to knock Rhino on his ass.

-K-M-
Actually, Wrecker learnt not to lose any of his power while with the Crew. That's just an excuse some use because he has hundreds of poor ass showings, lol.

That was ignored. He's back to losing his power when he shares with the crew. He also has some pretty uber showings. You're just going by his low showings

StiltmanFTW
Going by his general showings. Jobbing Crew will always be jobbing.

But sure, they do have nice highs. My personal fav is Wrecker's track record vs. Spiderpussy --- he looked bad only in his encounter with Sp0ck.

Supermutant
The Wrecking Crew usually just wreck themselves.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.