The Serpent Vs Eclipso

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
Both at the height of power.

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/SNT_zpsif7mibuu.jpg

vs

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/EO_zpsdhqztubd.jpg

Flyattractor
Stats on the Serpent? But I would probably go with Eclipso because at one time He was kind of the Proto Specter.

zopzop
Eclipso at 'standard' levels loses. Full Power Eclipso destroys him.

TethAdamTheRock
Odin Level, probably more powerful

Zack M
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Odin Level, probably more powerful

Both Serpent and Eclipso are above Odin.

Galan007
What's stopping any decent version of Eclipso from possessing Cul?

Classic NES
Eclipso.

nwg202
Originally posted by Classic NES
Eclipso.

operator616
Which version of Eclipso is this? Because standard Eclipso is nowhere near Odin level.

Classic NES
Originally posted by operator616
Which version of Eclipso is this? Because standard Eclipso is nowhere near Odin level.

Read the openers post mane.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by operator616
Which version of Eclipso is this? Because standard Eclipso is nowhere near Odin level. Being able to possess superman pretty much puts him up there

operator616
Originally posted by Classic NES
Read the openers post mane.

Right. in that case, peak Eclipso wins.

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Being able to possess superman pretty much puts him up there

You're saying this as if he casually possessed Superman; he didn't. Superman himself said that he couldn't control him unless he gets angry which is basically Eclipso's "way in" to control someone.

Standard Eclipso needed the starheart, Obsidian's shadowforce and Mordru's powers of lords of order and chaos just to cause an eclipse. He even admitted that he was well below Dr Fate's level, Even Rex tyler-Hourman managed to draw blood when they were fighting, and he's also been defeated by Dove and Jay.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.