Mr.Sinister vs Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/90/d1/fa/90d1fa97af4180de779d5dfe1f3c92e6.jpg

VS

http://www.geektown.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/lobo-1.jpg

Mr.Sinister from the 616 Uni has learned of the Czarnins and their unique biological properties. Sinister wants to add it to His Mad Genetic Schemes. Lobo (Classic) from PreNu52 knows Sinister is gunning for Him and just decides to roll with it. Hoping it will keep Him from getting bored.

Who WINS?

StiltmanFTW
Sinister wrecks him. Lobo is overrated af.

Flyattractor
Is that your personal opinion?

TethAdamTheRock
I doubt sinister is strong enough

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Is that your personal opinion?

Common sense, it is.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
I doubt sinister is strong enough

Strength matters shit; he has tp, tk, energy blasts, instant regen, shapeshifting, forcefields, teleportation, etc.

Lobo has nothing. He's just retarded and gets pwned by regular bullets and hobos.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Common sense, it is.

Strength matters shit; he has tp, tk, energy blasts, instant regen, shapeshifting, forcefields, teleportation, etc.

Lobo has nothing. He's just retarded and gets pwned by regular bullets and hobos.

You say that then you say something like that, so I am not sure you know what "Common Sense" actually means.

StiltmanFTW
Your Lobo gets raped here so bad, he starts shitting through his penis.

/endthread

TethAdamTheRock
Classic lobo is a different deal

Flyattractor
I would say that Lobo is a better "Scientist" then Sin in some ways. Would still be fun to see Mr. Edwardian Dead Mutant try and take on Classic Lobo. It would be fun..

Ya know ..."FUN"... something a certain STILT person seems to have forgotten that is what comics are suppose to be.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I would say that Lobo is a better "Scientist" then Sin in some ways.

No, he's not. Not even close.

Flyattractor

Nothing that Lobo hasn't fought before and overcome.

You are just riding the X-WankFanBoyFactor a tad bit to much.

No, he's not. Not even close.

Lobo has created a virus that has killed an entire planet of Super Beings. Can operate and repair Intergalactic Space Craft. Including Time Machines and understands physics and sciences above normal earth levels. And even the DC Character Guide grants Him a GENIUS Level Intellect.

So yeah... your little personal opinion don't mean SQUAT DIDDLY STilty.

StiltmanFTW
Essex pimpslaps Lobo worse than Wayne did.

TethAdamTheRock
classic version of lobo had toon level science

staxamillion
and Essex is a experienced surgeon, genetically engineered a new race of himself, he by himself engineered new technology from the celestial biology, he's built tech that negates powers and steals them. I thought he really can only be hurt by Cyclops...

Whats Lobo's TP resistance?

carver9
He just got mind raped by Max Lord.

DarkSaint85
Pre nu52 carver.

Please read OPs, just for once. It would help.

Flyattractor
Essex pimpslaps Lobo worse than Wayne did.
What story you talking about?

Originally posted by staxamillion
and Essex is a experienced surgeon, genetically engineered a new race of himself, he by himself engineered new technology from the celestial biology, he's built tech that negates powers and steals them. I thought he really can only be hurt by Cyclops...

Whats Lobo's TP resistance?

Lobo has dome some of that stuff too. Although with Lobo the "Surgery" would be considered more of a "torture". Classic Lobo was able to fight off Classic Braniac. Can't say about anything post Nu52

Originally posted by carver9
He just got mind raped by Max Lord.
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Pre nu52 carver.

Please read OPs, just for once. It would help.

I haven't checked out any of the Lobo apps with the new Suicide Squad so I can't really comment on any of that yet. Waiting for Trades.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.