Which superhero team saved the world the most?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
This is not purse snatching or bank robberies. This is world ending events. Which teams in each respective universe (Marvel and DC) saved the world the most?

bluewaterrider
At DC, the JLA is probably the clear-cut winner.

At Marvel, it's probably a toss-up between the Avengers and the Fantastic Four.

Scarlet315
Originally posted by bluewaterrider

At Marvel, it's probably a toss-up between the Avengers and the Fantastic Four.

Good ones though i should've put besides those two teams which i think is common knowledge amongst comic book readers

basilisk
Originally posted by bluewaterrider

At Marvel, it's probably a toss-up between the Avengers and the Fantastic Four. Exactly. I can't see anyone coming close to the JLA for DC as they really don't have a lot of competition.

For Marvel I think maybe these days the Avengers would come out slightly ahead but it must be close with the FF. X-Men have crept up in recent years with various crappy stories but they and Defenders are further back.

Surtur
The answer, somehow, is Superman.

EcstaticGrace
JLA and Avengers probably it's impossible for it not to be them with the amount of different teams they have. Mighty, Uncanny, All New and Young.

Detroit, America, United, Dark. Etc.

Scarlet315
I really should've worded it differently. Maybe something like top 10 superhero teams who has saved the world in each respective universe

Flyattractor
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
JLA and Avengers probably it's impossible for it not to be them with the amount of different teams they have. Mighty, Uncanny, All New and Young.

Detroit, America, United, Dark. Etc.

Between AVG and JLA it would probably be AVG if you take into acct the DCU Reboots. Unless you just lump them all in to one pile regardelsss of Universal Restart.

Scarlet315
... besides of course the avengers and justice league

basilisk
Without Avengers I think FF must still be second. The X-Men have such a long history now with so many teams I think they would be next, followed by the Defenders.

Without JLA I guess it falls back to the JSA. Not a lot of other competition in DC really - Titans and others have no doubt done it a few times. On the other hand the Legion have probably saved earth and many other planets more than a few times.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.