Hyperion vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Hyperion who survived the extinction of a universe and prevented two earths from colliding vs SS, who wins? Fight takes place in space.

h1a8
Hyperion if he's fast enough.

lawest9
Hyperion takes this.

leonidas
ss beats him every time.

Scarlet315
Originally posted by leonidas
ss beats him every time.

I agree. Mainly because Hyperion is just a parody of supes and i saw a convincing argument stating that if supes and ss were to ever go at it ss would just be able to know that kryptonite weakens supes and he would also know how to create it. Same for Hyperion with the only difference being argonite being developed by ss

quanchi112
Surfer wins.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by h1a8
Hyperion if he's fast enough. Hyperion matched gladiator in speed

Dampyre
Surfer

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by Dampyre
Surfer But Hyperion Matched Gladiator Speed and Strength, who flew across the galaxy in .5 Seconds and is Stronger than Thor

CosmicComet
I'm more impressed by hyperion's feats.

nwg202
SS. Hype lacks consistent feats.

Stoic
Originally posted by Scarlet315
I agree. Mainly because Hyperion is just a parody of supes and i saw a convincing argument stating that if supes and ss were to ever go at it ss would just be able to know that kryptonite weakens supes and he would also know how to create it. Same for Hyperion with the only difference being argonite being developed by ss

The Surfer really doesn't have to know about a characters specific weakness. He has the ability to alter their core genetics, which would effectively shut down any living battery sort of character's powers.

lawest9
Bump.

Damborgson
I would pick Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.