AdventureQuest 3D

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
I've always loved AE games, and this one is no exception, so far I've had an awesome time with it, even if it is simplistic.

It's a cross-platform MMO, meaning someone who is playing on a computer can play with someone who is on a phone, and THAT person can play with someone who's on a tablet as well, fun for everybody! smile

The game is currently in Open Beta, but there's going to be new classes down the line.

DVJ2TrM2j2g

It's also worth mentioning that the game is usually very populated, and you can run it on anything you can possibly think of, I've played it on a chromebook with no issues.

Jmanghan
Guys, if you have a tablet and want some use out of it, get this game, it has the depth of an actual MMO and the community is very lively.

New features are being added almost every single week.

It's free and its awesome.

Even the member "subscription" is buy-to-get. So you buy it once then you never have to buy it ever again.

Even without the subscription, the game is super fun.

It's no Guild Wars 2, but it could be WoW level by the time it releases in October.

It's in Open Beta atm, so new stuff is getting released, the combat is fun and fluid, there are tons of rares, and its not gonna take you forever to level up.

There are plenty of rares, the game is not pay-to-win or pay-to-play.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.