Full power SSJ1 Goku VS King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dareangel
This is ssj1 goku when he fought perfect cell vs king thor. who do you think wins

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Z << King Thor. Super >> King Thor.

Cogito
lol?

StiltmanFTW
Uber eye blasts are not some insta-win, janithor is still slow as shit and would get ripped to shreds in a single panel.

TethAdamTheRock
Id say SS1 is High Herald Level SS2 Trans and SS3 High Trans. so goku would loose

SS4 would definitely be Skyfather

carver9
Giving this to Goku.

Damborgson
Thor literally turns him to dust. Goku might dodge Eyebreams but when Thor wraps the Odin Force around his body and immobilizes him, the fight is over. Not to mention even without the Odin force at full power he fought hulk and thing for hours before killing them, he'll be able to stand up to Gokus burst long enough to win.

Dareangel
do you believe king Thor is a fighter? he sucked vs hulk and thing who got no skills compared to goku. if it comes down to throwing hands King Thor will get destroyed very very badly.

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
Thor literally turns him to dust. Goku might dodge Eyebreams but when Thor wraps the Odin Force around his body and immobilizes him, the fight is over. Not to mention even without the Odin force at full power he fought hulk and thing for hours before killing them, he'll be able to stand up to Gokus burst long enough to win.

You don't think Goku would power through that attack? Babidi guide said that Goku have enough power to shed 11 planets in a single blast at SS1 levels. I feel confident he is powerful enough to break out of anything Thor puts up and with all the love I have for Hulk, he isn't on Goku level.

Dareangel
Exactly. if Goku goes kamehameha on his ass king thor is done. also, goku is too fast and skilled for king thor. he will speed blitz thor and beat his head in. king thor suck at fighting. also just watch him recently... krillin can whoop him by those showings.

Surtur
Originally posted by Dareangel
Exactly. if Goku goes kamehameha on his ass king thor is done. also, goku is too fast and skilled for king thor. he will speed blitz thor and beat his head in. king thor suck at fighting. also just watch him recently... krillin can whoop him by those showings.

So then we're assuming King Thor is nowhere near Odin's equal? Fair enough.

Dareangel
Originally posted by Surtur
So then we're assuming King Thor is nowhere near Odin's equal? Fair enough.

well king thor has 2 versions actually. during his entire arc as unworthy he kinda sucks. only when he is finally worthy and beheading desak in the destroyer armor we see some power. but then again, is it him or mjolnir? did he really become more powerful or was it just a dramatic scene that was meant to show a big finally for the comeback of mjolnir?

Surtur
well king thor has 2 versions actually. during his entire arc as unworthy he kinda sucks. only when he is finally worthy and beheading desak in the destroyer armor we see some power. but then again, is it him or mjolnir? did he really become more powerful or was it just a dramatic scene that was meant to show a big finally for the comeback of mjolnir?

I suppose you are correct, just because he has Odins power means nothing, it is all about what he was shown to be able to do with it. Odin would stomp SSJ1 Goku, but it doesn't sound like King Thor has feats on the level of Odin.

Dareangel
yes exactly. people asume that if he has the potential that means he is equal. but you have to know how to use the odin force properly. and king thor as far as we saw, is very shitty with using the odin force.

Damborgson
Originally posted by carver9
You don't think Goku would power through that attack? Babidi guide said that Goku have enough power to shed 11 planets in a single blast at SS1 levels. I feel confident he is powerful enough to break out of anything Thor puts up and with all the love I have for Hulk, he isn't on Goku level.

I don't think he could resist it very well no, even as unworthy he forced Mjolnir out of Magnis hand with it. And his power hurt Desak who was immune to the power of gods.

Well Hulk isn't on Gokus power output, but if he's just a full power ssj1, I feel confident that he still punches harder.

Dareangel
Originally posted by Damborgson
I don't think he could resist it very well no, even as unworthy he forced Mjolnir out of Magnis hand with it. And his power hurt Desak who was immune to the power of gods.

Well Hulk isn't on Gokus power output, but if he's just a full power ssj1, I feel confident that he still punches harder.

do you believe hulk can punch harder than SSJ1 Goku?

carver9
do you believe hulk can punch harder than SSJ1 Goku?

Yes, he said it in his sentence.

Dareangel
Originally posted by carver9
Yes, he said it in his sentence.

do YOU believe hulk can punch harder than ssj1 goku?

Badabing
Wrong forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.