Ranking the Ancient Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
So we have one where the Ancient Sith are ranked in order of power, but that's useless if we have no grasp of where they lie in comparison to other characters. So like my "rank these Sith Lords" thread, name the characters that you think are closest to the following:

Ajunta Pall

Karness Muur

Tulak Hord

Marka Ragnos

Naga Sadow

Ludo Kressh

Freedon Nadd

Sabers, Force, all-out.

Azronger
Originally posted by SunRazer
So we have one where the Ancient Sith are ranked in order of power, but that's useless if we have no grasp of where they lie in comparison to other characters. So like my "rank these Sith Lords" thread, name the characters that you think are closest to the following:

Ajunta Pall

Karness Muur

Tulak Hord

Marka Ragnos

Naga Sadow

Ludo Kressh

Freedon Nadd

Sabers, Force, all-out.

Ajunta Pall
-Sabers, Force, All-out: I'll assume he's relative to the other Exiles so I'll say Karness Muur and Vong Krayt in all.

Karness Muur
-Sabers, Force, all-out: Vong Krayt and (possibly) Ajunta Pall

Tulak Hord
-No idea, tbh

Marka Ragnos
-No idea, tbh

Naga Sadow
-Ludo Kressh in all

Ludo Kressh
-Naga Sadow in all

Freedon Nadd
-Sabers: No idea, tbh
-Force: Ulic Qel-Droma and Novel Vitiate
-All-out: Ulic Qel-Droma

Beniboybling
Large guess-estimations but in general:

Ajunta Pall
Legacy Krayt

Karness Muur
Legacy Krayt

Tulak Hord
Arcann

Marka Ragnos
Arcann

Naga Sadow
Darth Revan

Freedon Nadd
Count Dooku

Ludo Kressh
Darth Maul

AncientPower
Ajunta Pall:
Force: Karness Muur, Darth Krayt, Darth Vader.
Sabers: Obi-Wan Kenobi

Karness Muur:
Force: Ajunta Pall, Darth Krayt, Darth Vader

Tulak Hord:
Force: Krayt Reborn
Sabers: Count Dooku

Marka Ragnos:
Force: Krayt Reborn

Freedon Nadd:
Force: Revan Reborn
Sabers: Darth Maul

SunRazer
@Azronger - Cheeky ****er, listing Kressh and Sadow for each other. Sadow's stronger, though.

Azronger
@Azronger - Cheeky ****er, listing Kressh and Sadow for each other. Sadow's stronger, though.

That's because really I have no clue where they fit, cross-era-wise, lol.

SunRazer
Don't know you managed to make judgements on Ragnos but not them. Anyways, I'll update my Kressh thread soon. And Sadow's definitely > Kressh.

Ursumeles
Don't know you managed to make judgements on Ragnos but not them.
Originally posted by Azronger
Marka Ragnos
-No idea, tbh

mmm

SunRazer
Welp, my bad.

Ursumeles
Not ranking 'sabers for the most, and mainly my gut feeling tbh.

Ajunta Pall
Sabers: Around Muur?
Force: Karness Muur, maybe slightly above.
All-Out: Muur, Dooku

Karness Muur
Sabers: Mara Jade (?)
Force: Ajunta Pall, Dooku, Windu
All-Out: Ajunta Pall, Dooku, Mace Windu

Tulak Hord
Sabers: Darth Maul
Force: Dooku
All-Out: Arcann

Marka Ragnos
More or less no Idea.
Force: Above Dooku, below Vader. DNT Jacen?
All-Out: Same?

Naga Sadow
Force: Dooku
All-Out: Galen Marek

Freedon Nadd
Ssme as Marka.

Ludo Kressh
Force: Above Darth Maul - around Wyyrlok, maybe.
All-Out: Maul

SunRazer
Fairly agreeable. I'm open to the possibility that Hord approaches Dooku and Mace as a swordsman, but the Ancient Sith's skill levels are almost entirely up to personal imagination. It'd be near-impossible to prove or disprove that they're definitively at a certain level.

SunRazer
Ajunta Pall - Probably slightly below RotJ Vader-level.

Karness Muur - Probably slightly below RotJ Vader-level.

Tulak Hord - Not sure. Skill-wise, he possibly approaches the upper end of level 8's (ie. Dooku/Mace) and is probably at least on par with Maul, but his power is harder to judge.

Marka Ragnos - Around Vader-level? Probably close to Reborn Krayt, which would put him above Vader.

Naga Sadow - Above Maul but probably below Dooku. Definitely below Vader.

Ludo Kressh - Around Maul. Possibly even stronger in the Force, but not as high-up in other areas.

Freedon Nadd - Between Dooku and Vader in Force. Likely below but comparable to Maul and Obi-Wan as a swordsman.

Azronger
What's Ragnos', Sadow's, and Kressh ranking based on, Nova?

SunRazer
Kressh contorting giant statues with a clenched fist and being so powerful that his Tomb (which his life force still haunts per the Prima Guide) literally prevents people who aren't strong enough in the Force (including, for instance, Visas) from even setting foot inside. Note that you can play dark side and Visas can be amped by Korriban and still not be strong enough to enter. This all being more than a millennium after Kressh's demise.

Sadow's above that, and Ragnos is apparently much more powerful than Sadow. Granted, Sadow may have grown in the years since Ragnos' Funeral, but I'm not seeing anything to suggest that he made up that difference.

There's also a couple of other things for Sadow (ie. being so strong in the Force that he could sustain himself for six centuries, and his own Tomb after over a millennium is able to drive Barel Ovair half-insane - Ovair being powerful enough to conceal his dark sided nature from the entire Jedi Order and stand in the Jedi Council Chamber unexposed) and by proxy, Ragnos.

Beniboybling
Kressh contorting giant statues with a clenched fist and being so powerful that his Tomb (which his life force still haunts per the Prima Guide) literally prevents people who aren't strong enough in the Force (including, for instance, Visas) from even setting foot inside. Note that you can play dark side and Visas can be amped by Korriban and still not be strong enough to enter. This all being more than a millennium after Kressh's demise. Because Korriban is a dark side nexus, and Sith temples were designed to focus and augment that power. So I guess you've proved Kressh had good contractors? Lmfao. smile

SunRazer
Sure, there are circumstances, but that doesn't change the fact that it's proof of immense power on Kressh's part. If I took it literally, Kressh would be infinitely more powerful than Maul, not just around his level. As for the nexus, again, Visas can be dark-sided and thus amped by Korriban and still can't even set foot in the Tomb.

The fact that it's explicitly noted as being Kressh's life force in the Tomb is a big plus.

Beniboybling
Ignoring critical contexts =/= taking it literally kek. But no, even if you were to be grossly disingenuous, all you'd prove is Kressh is a lot stronger than the Dark Jedi who created that Cave of Evil on Dagobah. smile

On the other hand, Maul's mere presence on Naboo left a dark stain in the Force felt by Leia three decades later. I find that more impressive.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Kressh's life force staining his tomb for millennia >> smile

SunRazer
Seems like Maul's anguish at being struck down would be more likely to leave behind a remainder than him passing an area. That's also Canon, not Legends.

That being said, there are places that simply reflect Force energy and bypassers leave behind impressions.

Sure, Kressh's Tomb had artifacts amping the potency of his life force and what not, but it was still infinitely more powerful than Maul's stain on Naboo.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Kressh's life force staining his tomb for millennia >> smile Fan fiction. smile

Beniboybling
Seems like Maul's anguish at being struck down would be more likely to leave behind a remainder than him passing an area. That's also Canon, not Legends.

That being said, there are places that simply reflect Force energy and bypassers leave behind impressions.

Sure, Kressh's Tomb had artifacts amping the potency of his life force and what not, but it was still infinitely more powerful than Maul's stain on Naboo. Because Korriban is infinitely more strong in the dark side than Naboo, Kressh's tomb is infinitely greater an augmenting the dark side than the Theed Hangar and Kressh left infinitely more of himself than Maul did on the planet. Or something. mmm

On the other hand, there is simply less of a precedent for Maul's feat than Kressh's, which is replicated in varying forms by every Sith tomb ever.

EDIT: And frankly, the fact that the tombs of Ragnos, Pall, Hord etc. failed to be similarly potent, suggests to me this was more due to the nature of the tomb itself, if anything.

Azronger
Kressh contorting giant statues with a clenched fist and being so powerful that his Tomb (which his life force still haunts per the Prima Guide) literally prevents people who aren't strong enough in the Force (including, for instance, Visas) from even setting foot inside. Note that you can play dark side and Visas can be amped by Korriban and still not be strong enough to enter. This all being more than a millennium after Kressh's demise.

Sadow's above that, and Ragnos is apparently much more powerful than Sadow. Granted, Sadow may have grown in the years since Ragnos' Funeral, but I'm not seeing anything to suggest that he made up that difference.

There's also a couple of other things for Sadow (ie. being so strong in the Force that he could sustain himself for six centuries, and his own Tomb after over a millennium is able to drive Barel Ovair half-insane - Ovair being powerful enough to conceal his dark sided nature from the entire Jedi Order and stand in the Jedi Council Chamber unexposed) and by proxy, Ragnos.

Based on what is Ragnos more powerful than Sadow?

None of the feats for Sadow impress me even a quarter as much as Maul ragdolling Kenobi.

SunRazer
@Beni -

1. Yes, but Visas would also be amped by Korriban if she's dark-sided. And even then, she still can't enter the Tomb. Apparently the Tomb also knocks out your Jedi Exile character if you try to enter it before being strong enough.

2. Not every Sith Tomb at all. I don't recall any other Tomb being quite so powerful, but that's probably because they've all been looted whereas the artifacts in Kressh's Tomb were still intact up until KotOR II. That would explain why by KotOR II, Kressh's Tomb was the premier source of power on Korriban according to Kreia's Force senses.

SunRazer
Based on what is Ragnos more powerful than Sadow?

None of the feats for Sadow impress me even a quarter as much as Maul ragdolling Kenobi.

1. Based on his quote about being the most powerful of the most powerful, which applies up until the point of his death. So Sadow may have grown since but as of 5000 BBY, Ragnos is stronger. Also because Kressh claims that Ragnos can crush Sadow and we see both Kressh and Sadow bowing subserviently before a mere shade of Marka Ragnos.

2. Sadow's solar flare feat is pretty circumstantial but pretty damn impressive, if I may say so myself. What about him being so powerful that he could survive for six centuries on his power alone? Or what about him being so powerful that his mere presence produced dark side taints in his equipment? What about him apparently being able to beat an army-busting force of uber-Massassi?

He's also apparently more powerful than any other Jedi between 5000 BBY to 3996 BBY, though it's not the most concrete of accolades.

Beniboybling
@Beni -

1. Yes, but Visas would also be amped by Korriban if she's dark-sided. And even then, she still can't enter the Tomb. Apparently the Tomb also knocks out your Jedi Exile character if you try to enter it before being strong enough.

2. Not every Sith Tomb at all. I don't recall any other Tomb being quite so powerful, but that's probably because they've all been looted whereas the artifacts in Kressh's Tomb were still intact up until KotOR II. That would explain why by KotOR II, Kressh's Tomb was the premier source of power on Korriban according to Kreia's Force senses. 1. OK? That doesn't really negate anything I've said.

2. Like I said, to varying levels. Most if not all tombs are nexuses of power, many are corrupting and or hallucination inducing, etc. But sure, seems like those tombs aren't nearly as great when the paraphernalia has been stripped off them, despite still housing the life force of dead Sith Lords. thumb up

Beniboybling
1. Based on his quote about being the most powerful of the most powerful, which applies up until the point of his death.That's circumspect tbh, it's probably referring to his status as Dark Lord of the Sith (i.e. Lord of the Sith Lords) given the statement is prefixed in those contexts. Uthar Wynn seems to think Naga Sadow is the most powerful.

Azronger
1. Based on his quote about being the most powerful of the most powerful, which applies up until the point of his death. So Sadow may have grown since but as of 5000 BBY, Ragnos is stronger. Also because Kressh claims that Ragnos can crush Sadow and we see both Kressh and Sadow bowing subserviently before a mere shade of Marka Ragnos.

2. Sadow's solar flare feat is pretty circumstantial but pretty damn impressive, if I may say so myself. What about him being so powerful that he could survive for six centuries on his power alone? Or what about him being so powerful that his mere presence produced dark side taints in his equipment? He's also apparently more powerful than any other Jedi between 5000 BBY to 3996 BBY, though it's not the most concrete of accolades.

1. Ah yes, forgot about that one. Although I'd say the bowing is more due to respect and reverence of his status, rather than power:

http://rs1215.pbsrc.com/albums/cc520/G1d3on91/atlas%20reverence%20for%20dead_zpshf6hspwn.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

2. Mind posting the accolade?

I don't think the solar flare feat can't be used as valid evidence, since there's nothing to compare it to. How do you quantify that in terms of telekinetic output? You can't.

Sadow living that long was just Bane's musings wasn't it? Anyway, I wonder if "his power" means solely his innate Force reserves, or some technique. I'm guessing the latter, since it's been established that the more powerful you are in the dark side, the more your flesh decays and your life shortens. It doesn't make sense that it would be the opposite for Sadow, hence why I'm thinking it's a special ability. A great feat of knowledge to be sure, but hardly combat-appliccable.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Beniboybling
1. OK? That doesn't really negate anything I've said.

2. Like I said, to varying levels. Most if not all tombs are nexuses of power, many are corrupting and or hallucination inducing, etc. But sure, seems like those tombs aren't nearly as great when the paraphernalia has been stripped off them, despite still housing the life force of dead Sith Lords. thumb up

1. Well, it eliminates the nexus amp argument. It's just the artifacts now. smile

2. Unless I'm mistaken, Nadd & Kun stripped Sadow's vaults and presumably his Tomb of any Sith paraphernalia they could find. Yet centuries later, Barel Ovair was still cucked by Sadow's life force.

And even looted, those Tombs continue to have a more profound effect on visitors than Maul's Naboo stain.

That's circumspect tbh, it's probably referring to his status as Dark Lord of the Sith (i.e. Lord of the Sith Lords) given the statement is prefixed in those contexts. Uthar Wynn seems to think Naga Sadow is the most powerful.

As I see it, the "most powerful" Sith is the Dark Lord. Ragnos being "the most powerful of the most powerful" would then mean that he's the most powerful of the Dark Lords.

Regardless, even if it only means he's the most powerful Sith during 5000 BBY, he's still stronger than Sadow at that time.

No, Uthar Wynn called Sadow the greatest of the Sith Lords, and Ragnos has an identical (and more recent) accolade from an objective source as opposed to Sadow's subjective one, which is also from a limited perspective (though Ragnos' accolade comes from a shit-tier source). You've suggested in the other thread that some random Sith Lord discussing Ragnos' combat abilities in TOR was not a valid source of evidence, and if so, I'd expect you to hold the same standard here.

"Greatest" is debatable in meaning; but if you want to press that Sadow's the most powerful Dark Lord to date, then that's fine with me. It also does lend a degree of credence to the comparison some people have been drawing between the Ancient Sith line and the Banite Sith line - each Dark Lord gets progressively more powerful.

SunRazer
1. Ah yes, forgot about that one. Although I'd say the bowing is more due to respect and reverence of his status, rather than power:

http://rs1215.pbsrc.com/albums/cc520/G1d3on91/atlas%20reverence%20for%20dead_zpshf6hspwn.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Which is fine, but would they really bow so subserviently if they were more powerful than Ragnos?

Here:

Again, kind of unconventional accolades, but I've used quotes about X knowing specific secrets of greater power than Y to say that X > Y before.

It's still a huge display of power nonetheless. What I also find interesting is that when Sadow calls upon the power of the crystal to produce the solar flares, he draws that power into himself without issue. Which suggests that he can house that insane level of power in his own body.

You also neglected to respond to the Massassi thing.

Here's the quote; it seems to refer to raw power as opposed to specific techniques:

As for not making sense, well, it's a Karpyshyn source.

AncientPower
Fairly agreeable. I'm open to the possibility that Hord approaches Dooku and Mace as a swordsman, but the Ancient Sith's skill levels are almost entirely up to personal imagination. It'd be near-impossible to prove or disprove that they're definitively at a certain level.

Muur's lightsaber showings against Krayt, who by now is surely Kenobi tier, is a great implication for the ancient Sith that were actual warriors and legendary for their lightsaber skills.

SunRazer
Krayt may have grown in the century since he fought Obi-Wan, but he also declined due to the Vong seeds.

AncientPower
But he also canonically grew far more powerful and perfected his lightsaber skills against a thousand opponents. It's also worth noting Muur was thousands upon thousands of years out of practice too.

SunRazer
Not sure if Muur being out of practice matters since as a spirit, he may well retain his skill permanently. And I already accounted for Krayt's growth - read my post. I'm saying we have to scale him back appropriately given his Vong seeds.

AncientPower
At the very least his augmentation should be significantly improved in his prime.

Yes but to argue the Vong seeds nullify the immense growth we know he went through to a degree so as to be insignifucant would be pretty far reaching.

I bring it up, because it's easily the best scaling the ancient Sith will ever get for comparison to other era duelists.

SunRazer
The problem is that it's not that hard to believe. Those things were eating him inside out. Muur did some healing but it only goes so far.

The Merchant
Karness Muurs spirit was stronger than 19 BBY Vader and he should be below Ajunta Pall. Ajunta claimed that he and his group were stronger than all Sith before them so they are above King Adas if you take that statement at face value although I don't remember if that was with the Star Forge amp or not.

Anyhow with the power of Muur Vader believed he could take down 19 BBY Palpatine. Vader never believed he had ever achieved the power to ever challenge his master by himself so this hypothetical version of Vader>ROTJ Vader, though you could argue ROTJ Vader>19 BBY Palpatine.

SunRazer
Vader contemplated being able to take down the Emperor with Muur's power. I don't remember it ever being a certainty.

It's also entirely plausible that Vader simply had a renewed perspective on Palpatine's powers in the years between 19 BBY and 4 ABY.

The Merchant
Vader did have a good view on ROTS Palps power as Anakin, he sensed Palpatine and Mace's powers as "boiling" in the ROTS Novelization. It was a vision he had and while yes a future vision isn't set in stone at the very least it indicates that Vader could at least challenge ROTS Palpatine's power. There's also the accolade that, according to the Narrator, Muurs power is beyond anything he's seen in the past.

Though my main point is that this hypothetical Vader is a level of power he most likely never achieved unless there's evidence that ROTJ Vader could challenge ROTS Palpatine and possibly kill him, as he did in his vision. WHich would place Muur>Vader and that bridge gives us an idea how to compare the ancients and modern Sith.

SunRazer
That doesn't put Muur > RotJ Vader. That puts Muur + 19 BBY Vader > RotJ Vader. Or Muur > Vader's growth in 23 years. Which is not an inconsiderable accolade in of itself, but not really important in the context of our discussion.

The Merchant
But Vader's power contribution wasn't said to be much if any. In fact the way the story made it out to be that it was all Muur's power that would have been a threat to Palpatine. Celeste Morne for example was getting force pushed by Vader and treated like nothing but the narrator stated that while her power couldn't defeat Vader, Muur's power can, which shows that a user of Muur's power isn't necessarily adding on to Muur's power. That indicates that Muur>19 BBY Vader and is the greater of the two in the union between himself and Vader. A power that Vader never achieves.

Not only that but the levels between the Ancient Sith are big in of themselves. Going by this the Ancient Sith outclass a vast majority of PT/OT high tiers. If the spirit of Muur which should be "powerless" compared to his living self is superior to 19 BBY Vader to the point that he can power up Vader to challenge and possibly kill Palpatine, then his living self is far beyond that and so are his peers and superiors.

SunRazer
Nowhere is it implied that Muur alone could have challenged Palpatine. It's said that Muur and Vader together might've been able to topple Palpatine. That's it. You're reading too much into it; especially given that Vader's analysis of Palpatine's powers at this point may not be fully accurate. Certainly by ANH he regards Palpatine as the most powerful Sith Lord in history, which means Palpatine > Kun > Ragnos > Muur in his opinion - and that of course aligns with fact.

Who said his spirit was powerless? Vader was clearly sensing his true power, not some vague fraction of it. Which makes sense, since Sidious is several orders of magnitude beyond Muur in reality.

MythLord
It's been confirmed by the entire Vector series that Muur's power is, in it's entirety, still in the talisman.

So yeh... Not just a powerless spirit.

Ursumeles
2. Sadow's solar flare feat is pretty circumstantial but pretty damn impressive, if I may say so myself.
Brakiss level smile

Azronger
Vader even thought he could take on 18BBY Palpatine by himself.

-Last of the Jedi: Reckoning

His words aren't reliable evidence at all regarding the scope of his Master's power.

Azronger
Which is fine, but would they really bow so subserviently if they were more powerful than Ragnos?

If they revere him, I don't see why not. Respect for the dead is part of their culture.

The second one is fine, IMO, and quite good actually. Not sure if that puts him above Maul, though. Are any of the Jedi Knights from that era that are notable? Kenobi sure is, and Maul was tremendously more powerful than Kenobi.

Maul ragdolling Kenobi is also a huge display of power. But there's no way to compare the two as in which is better, so it's kind of pointless to bring it up, as I said.

What Massassi thing?

Well, I'd rather go with the interpretation that makes the most sense and is the most consitent within the lore, rather than simply saying "well it's a Karpyshyn source", which is a cop out in my opinion. Also, there's this:

-Chronicles of the Old Republic

Not a feat of power.

Beniboybling
1. Well, it eliminates the nexus amp argument. It's just the artifacts now. smileNot at all lol, the point regarding the nexus is that it would have been a fertile preservative for Kressh's spirit, and the artifacts within, as well as augmenting and concentrating the potency of the nexus itself. The fact that a DS Visas may have gained strength from the same nexus, changes nothing. Rather if those criteria had not existed, Kressh' tomb probably wouldn't have been threatening at all.

Indeed let's put it another way, can you prove that had Kressh died on any old world, without tomb, nexus or artifacts, that his life force would even have still existed thousands of years later? I'm going to go ahead and say no.

On Yavin 4... I didn't mention Sadow because his spirit ain't there mate. Now let's focus on the point rather than making disingenuous comparisons to Maul, namely that without the paraphernalia inside, these tombs were by and large non-threatening. I'm going to go ahead and assume the say would be the case for Kressh.

The Dark Lord is also the most powerful of the most powerful Sith of the time, yeah. Difference being that my reading is intrinsic to the Dark Lord title by which its prefixed, whereas your reading is not.

And that is true, how long was Naga Sadow's reign?

Fair enough, though my intentions where merely to point out there is a conflict in opinion, naturally Uthar's claim doesn't concretely prove anything.

But no, I don't buy into the Ancient Sith scaling, merely, I believe the hierarchy of the ancient Sith is not as clear cut as some would like it to be.

SunRazer
Not at all lol, the point regarding the nexus is that it would have been a fertile preservative for Kressh's spirit, and the artifacts within, as well as augmenting and concentrating the potency of the nexus itself. The fact that a DS Visas may have gained strength from the same nexus, changes nothing. Rather if those criteria had not existed, Kressh' tomb probably wouldn't have been threatening at all.

Indeed let's put it another way, can you prove that had Kressh died on any old world, without tomb, nexus or artifacts, that his life force would even have still existed thousands of years later? I'm going to go ahead and say no.

Wasn't Dramath's Tomb strong in the dark side despite being on Rekkiad (nowhere) and having nothing other than his crypt?

Otherwise, fair point.

Sadow's spirit isn't on Yavin IV? What?

Well, if you count his exile, it's 600 years, but he also spent most of that in Stasis. As far as ruling the actual Sith Empire went, he only had 5000 BBY, and it was only over the span of 5 battles or so. I imagine it couldn't have been more than a few weeks at most.

Not clear cut, I'm just saying Sadow being supreme could lead one to fashion such an argument and there'd be more going for it.

Beniboybling
Wasn't Dramath's Tomb strong in the dark side despite being on Rekkiad (nowhere) and having nothing other than his crypt?

Otherwise, fair point.I don't recall anything of note, tbh.

I mean it is on Yavin 4, not Korriban. I assumed you were referring to Korriban, as I don't believe there is any evidence they set foot in his tomb there, or if they did actually removed anything. Though of course arguably the ziggurats on Yavin 4 where better constructed than the tombs on Korriban.

Well over the Hyperspace War period, he's likely sub-Marka yeah. However on Yavin I imagine Naga spent a long time studying the Force further, so after that it's anyone's guess.

Sure.

SunRazer
2. What? Ovair set foot in his Yavin Tomb, after Nadd and Kun took all the equipment they could. I didn't say anything about Sadow's Korriban Tomb given that he wasn't even interred there. erm

3. Yeah, that's what I said before.

Azronger
Opinions on Ragnos' scepter's feat?

-Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy

So basically, Ragnos' scepter was passively empowering legions of Dark Jedi, be they anywhere in the galaxy. Do you think this could be applied to Ragnos himself?

cs_zoltan
No.

Nephthys
Only in how effing beastly an alchemist he must of been to make it.

Beniboybling
2. What? Ovair set foot in his Yavin Tomb, after Nadd and Kun took all the equipment they could. I didn't say anything about Sadow's Korriban Tomb given that he wasn't even interred there. erm

3. Yeah, that's what I said before. Yeah I'm still not seeing the evidence that Kun and Nadd looted Naga's tomb on Yavin 4. I'm well aware Ovair set foot in there.

SunRazer
@Beni - Is this not evidence enough?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.