Baby Driver

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Director: Edgar Wright

CAST: Jamie Foxx, Lily James, Kevin Spacey, Jon Bernthal, Ansel Elgort

auYYXOQ2WiU

riv6672
Hard pass. Not a big enough fan of anyone involved to watch this.

Kazenji
Edgar Wright usually deliver's tho.

marwash22
looks interesting

Quincy
It was fine

Ascendancy
Might go check it out, liked the preview that I saw.

Lord Lucien
It was great.

Kazenji
Is the movie really that good?

the trailer's for this didn't see it for me.

Insane Titan
Saw this earlier, I'd give it a 7.5/10. I liked john Hamm's character the most.

John Murdoch
Edgar Wright has been money in the bank from all the movies I've seen in his filmography. Looks very entertaining, so I'm glad to hear the positive reviews from people on here.

Kazenji
Going to see it this week

expecting the movie to be good then what the trailers are letting on.

TheVaultDweller
I thought this movie was decent, but I honestly don't think it's as great as some critics are making it out to be. The action scenes were entertaining and fun, I liked the music and how it was utilised in the film, but some characters and their motivations just left me scratching my head when the film was done. Like Debora seemed way too chill about the fact that a guy who she still barely really knows is a career criminal, and just goes along with the whole thing. Doc was also bizarre. Threatens to kill everyone Baby cares about earlier in the film, just to get his help on a heist, but later sacrifices himself for them because he "was also in love once"? And then the whole bit when they discover Baby's tapes and everyone is suspicious of him, but then he insists that he will be the driver, and they are basically just like, "okay, cool".

avasmith6307
Want to watch this movie visit movies4star

claraalbert
Hi, I am looking for the whole costume of Ansel Elgort Baby Driver. Where can I get the cool glasses her worn and the blaring headphones? Also, the jacket that go with the whole depiction, please if anyone knows where to find it let me know. Thanks

riv6672
Ebay.
You're welcome.

Melisa Jones
Originally posted by claraalbert
Hi, I am looking for the whole costume of Ansel Elgort Baby Driver. Where can I get the cool glasses her worn and the blaring headphones? Also, the jacket that go with the whole depiction, please if anyone knows where to find it let me know. Thanks

You can visit at Ujackets.com

claraalbert
Originally posted by riv6672
Ebay.
You're welcome.

Yeah, thanks it's a great platform smile

Mindset
You're a great platform.

claraalbert
Originally posted by Melisa Jones
You can visit at Ujackets.com

Good to see Thanks smile

Kazenji
Enjoyed this movie

Better then what the trailers are making it out to be.

carthage
John Hamm knocked it out of the park as the villain, the chase sequences were great, and the soundtrack worked during the scenes it as utilized in. All and all it was a decent film, no complaints

marwash22
finally watched this. enjoyed it a lot.

feels like a Guy Ritchie movie, but Guy Ritchie at his best.

I've seen movies attempt to match the music to the beats in the movie, but this movie did it better than any movie I've ever seen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.