Domino vs Longshot vs Black cat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
Who wins amongst these lucky fighters?

carver9
The world explodes.

deathslash
Longshot takes this

Eternal Idol
Domino's standard arsenal and willingness to kill should give her the win over Longshot and Black Cat more often than not.

DarkSaint85
Longshot's powers are stronger, imo.

Scarlet315
Originally posted by carver9
The world explodes.
I don't doubt it. Bad luck mixed with good luck and a pint of magic...

Scarlet315
Originally posted by deathslash
Longshot takes this
He could but his constants aren't pushovers either. Longshot does have experience fighting multiple opponents and he has the healing factor. But domino is a veteran in all things dealing with war

Scarlet315
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Domino's standard arsenal and willingness to kill should give her the win over Longshot and Black Cat more often than not.

I can see that but as i mentioned her opponents aren't going top go down easy.Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Longshot's powers are stronger, imo.

I think that Longshots abilities does have a better edge only because i think that he takes other people "good luck" but leave them with bad luck

StiltmanFTW
bump

DarkSaint85
Their powers short each other's out (Domino #9).

So it will be down to skill and other abilities.

StiltmanFTW
"God Bless Texas" vs. "Wakanda Forever".

If only marwash lived long enough to see that scene laughing

cdtm
Black Rat loses.

ShadowFyre
Is black cats powers actually from luck?

darthgoober
Interesting fight. Longshot's and Domino's powers have been shown to screw each other up, but Black Cat's don't have any such established weakness. Now it's very possible that her powers will be screwed up too which would mean that she won't have a chance in Hell in the fight because her physical stats were no were near superhuman back when she had her luck powers, her gear/weaponry were lack luster, and while a good gymnast, she didn't have 1/10 as much training/experience as the other two. But since we don't have any evidence of her powers shorting out it doesn't seem fair to assume they would.

The most likely scenario I can see is that BC gets put down kinda hard early on via something like a non lethal gunshot to the abdomen, then Longshot's superior physical stats end up giving him the win over Domino 1 on 1, but then when he turns around BC is back up on her feet and takes him out with a cheap shot. Then she'd probably f*ck his brains out while he's unconscious cause she's kind of a sl*t and enhanced sex appeal is one of his powers lol

Magnon
Scarlet Witch could easily mess with Black Cat's powers, making them useless. Her bad luck powers can definitely be affected by sufficiently powerful probability manipulation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.