Can the Pre Crisis Fatal Five be soloed by

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/ef/b7/97/efb797ebabced98c206989dc5acbe58b.jpg

Can the PC FF be soloed any of the following?

HP Doomsday
DP Tyrant
Thanos
Cyborg Superman
Amazo
Ego
Atum

Mindship
Originally posted by riv6672
Can the PC FF be soloed by any of the following?

HP Doomsday
DP Tyrant
Thanos
Cyborg Superman
Amazo
Ego
Atum PC Val always struck me as one of the toughest bricks in comics, if not THE toughest. I'd be curious about just a Validus/HP DD fight.

Afaik, the only thing that beats HP DD is the entropy feat. If this is it and the team can't replicate it, then stalemate with Val, team notwithstanding.

Not sure about Tyrant.

The others I think fail.

carver9
Does Amazo get to power copy?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Mindship
PC Val always struck me as one of the toughest bricks in comics, if not THE toughest. I'd be curious about just a Validus/HP DD fight.

Afaik, the only thing that beats HP DD is the entropy feat. If this is it and the team can't replicate it, then stalemate with Val, team notwithstanding.

Not sure about Tyrant.

The others I think fail. Amazo?

riv6672
Amazo does what Amazo does. Will it be enough?

Mindship
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Amazo? Yeah, had some question about him too. But Validus alone is such a beast. The way he could handle pre-crisis superguys made such an impact on me as a kid, I reverberate to this day.

Parmaniac
Yeah, had some question about him too. But Validus alone is such a beast. The way he could handle pre-crisis superguys made such an impact on me as a kid, I reverberate to this day. Amazon would basically be him with extra powers.

cdtm
Yeah, had some question about him too. But Validus alone is such a beast. The way he could handle pre-crisis superguys made such an impact on me as a kid, I reverberate to this day.

Duplicate Boy already tried to copy Validus's power. Overloaded him. wink

cdtm
Take Val out of the equation, and there's still the atomic axe to consider. That thing cut gravity with a swing, in theory it should cut right through Validus.

Of course, you'll also find the axe failing to cut stuff like Mon-El's arm, but that's just one example of many that PC power levels are all over the place (I mean, you could find Superman struggling to lift a tree or something stupid..)

DarkSaint85
Except Amazo has copied the Worlogog....

cdtm
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Except Amazo has copied the Worlogog....

Amazo also lost to Batman.

Point being, there's different types of Amazo, and we don't really know if that was some "suped up" model or not. (So far, no other Amazo hss anything even close to as impressive.)

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by cdtm
Amazo also lost to Batman.

Point being, there's different types of Amazo, and we don't really know if that was some "suped up" model or not. (So far, no other Amazo hss anything even close to as impressive.)

Well....

MY Amazo is that impressive. That Batman showing? First time, I swear. Doesn't normally happen. It was cold.

beatboks
Amazo was also stomped by Atom(Rat Palmer) lets not forget.

Dont see him taking on the pre coie ff.

Tyrant is the only one I see with a shot here.

bluewaterrider
I keep seeing people write/text/type Tyrant/DP Tyrant/DePowered Tyrant/etcetera.

What's the deal here?

DePowered from WHAT exactly?

Is the powered version of him Marvel's god or something?

Why do I never see questions about the EMpowered version of this guy?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
I keep seeing people write/text/type Tyrant/DP Tyrant/DePowered Tyrant/etcetera.

What's the deal here?

DePowered from WHAT exactly?

Is the powered version of him Marvel's god or something?

Why do I never see questions about the EMpowered version of this guy?

Fully powered Tyrant was more powerful than Galactus.

That is why the depowered version is used.

riv6672
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Well....

MY Amazo is that impressive. That Batman showing? First time, I swear. Doesn't normally happen. It was cold.
^^^laughing out loud

This is no souped up Amazo, or fully powered Tyrant.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.