God Doom vs Mad Jim Jaspers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Who takes it

Galan007
Good matchup. thumb up

I would probably be inclined to side with God Emperor Doom, given that he stomped an IG-wielder with a fair amount of ease once he got serious... And even a Hickman-era IG makes its wielder 'God' within their native universe. /shrug

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Galan007
Good matchup. thumb up

I would probably be inclined to side with God Emperor Doom, given that he stomped an IG-wielder with a fair amount of ease once he got serious... And even a Hickman-era IG makes its wielder 'God' within their native universe. /shrug cheers.

Doom did seem more powerful once he got serious.
Although the same IG, Hickmans version didn't seem as potent as other versions (Stralin's etc)

Galan007
Hickman-era IGs certainly do not have the scope of power the classic IGs did(classic Gauntlets operated multi-universally.) However, I do believe Hickman-era IGs have the same depth of power within their native universe(ie. they still made their user 'all-powerful' and such.) In fact, Hickman actually gave IGs in general some of its best and most quantifiable feats ever -- referring to the universal destruction/creation feats from F4. thumb up

Mr Master
Hickman's IGs can't be "all-powerful" cause it was defeated via power without stipulations.
Unless of course, it was Panther's lacking.

Classic IG was the power incarnate of the previous supreme being.
Probably why it would've presented a challenge for the representative in/universe power of TOAA.

TheManWhoLaughs
Doom bodies .

Galan007
Originally posted by Mr Master
Hickman's IGs can't be "all-powerful" cause it was defeated via power without stipulations. Hickman IGs represent the absolute pinnacle of power within their native universe(s)/creation. The power God Emperor Doom possessed, however, came from BEYOND creation, and was FAR superior to even the likes of LT(of whom was demonstrably superior to even the classic IG.)

So yeah...

zopzop
God Doom.

The power of the Beyonders is greater than anything in the MU.

TethAdamTheRock
Mad Jim Jaspers

Mr Master

Hickman IGs represent the absolute pinnacle of power within their native universe(s)/creation.

The power God Emperor Doom possessed, however, came from BEYOND creation,

and was FAR superior to even the likes of LT(of whom was demonstrably superior to even the classic IG.)

So yeah...
So, no.

The LT that was defeated by the Beyonders is the LT that was nearly erased by the Protege,
the LT that couldn't outright erase Korvac,
the LT who's power was in-affective vs Nebulos
the LT who needed help to off an alternate Galactus ...

It was NOT the LT who came as a representative of TOAA's power vs the IG,
NOT the LT who held TWO comic book lines in one hand shaping them both.

btw. Classic IG violated the Beyond Realm in case you forgot. In fact, it's the only thing to ever do so.

So yeah, Starln's IG is on another level compared to Hickman's.

Heck, even as recent as "Revelation" ... Starlin had his IG traversing countless universeS, working just fine,
and that was only a fragmented avatar of its power lol.

Galan007
laughing out loud

Dig, Mr M... DIG!!!!!

Mr Master
^^ for factual truth? Always brother G. Always! big grin

Prof. T.C McAbe
Good matchup. thumb up

I would probably be inclined to side with God Emperor Doom, given that he stomped an IG-wielder with a fair amount of ease once he got serious... And even a Hickman-era IG makes its wielder 'God' within their native universe. /shrug

Since I don't know half as much about this as this nerd above me, I agree because he makes sense.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by zopzop
God Doom.

The power of the Beyonders is greater than anything in the MU.

This is the good answer IMO. (well, minus the power of the Above-All-Others.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.