JSA Mordru vs. Kingdom Gog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

backup
JSA Mordru:

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/marvel_dc/images/4/43/Mordru_003.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100211180237

vs.

Kingdom Gog:

http://www.cosmicteams.com/jsa/profiles/images/post-crisis/gog-the-kingdom-1.jpeg

Who wins this fight?

Galan007
Good fight. thumb up

Might be inclined to side with Mordru...Cuz reasons... But I could probably be swayed either way, tbh. mmm

TethAdamTheRock
Gog

Philosophía
Mordru.

cdtm
Does Mordru have the starheart?

He was great in JSA. We finally got someone just trying to beat him down, as if to prove a point. Power Girl. Big, extended beat down.

Had no effect at all. wink

operator616
Both of them are team busters and have even overpowered 5D beings, however i recall certain characters being effective against Mordru like Starman, powergirl and lightning, on the other hand i can't actually remember anyone who was even remotely close to having an upper hand on Kingdom Gog, but that may only be due to Gog's lesser number of appearances. Either way, i think id side with Gog.

cdtm
Wonder Woman stabbed Gog in the chest, and the two Supermen and Wonder Women were able to fight him somewhat.

Power Girl's beating on Mordru bad no lasting effects at all. Starman did take his arm, for all the good it did. (Cosmic Staff has also hurt Captain Marvel.)

operator616
Originally posted by cdtm
Wonder Woman stabbed Gog in the chest, and the two Supermen and Wonder Women were able to fight him somewhat.

Power Girl's beating on Mordru bad no lasting effects at all. Starman did take his arm, for all the good it did. (Cosmic Staff has also hurt Captain Marvel.)

She did draw blood though, with her punches, iirc, and not through stabbing like the WW instance. I recall the supermen and Wonder women holding their own against Gog, but those characters could qualify for an entire team, there are several instances where JSA also were capable of holding their own against Mordru to an extent.

Also Lightning managed to keep Mordu from casting spells by disorienting his mind.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.