Telekinesis Vs Green Lantern Ring

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Both City Level, which is better

spetznaz
The ring. It can do a whole lot of other things (ranging from being an always on computer to changing DNA)

cdtm
Definately the ring, no contest.

ghostman
depends, some tk users are not even city level, but can warp reality.

"Id"
Tough Call. If TK allows atomic matter/energy manipulation I would take it over the ring.

cdtm
Originally posted by ghostman
depends, some tk users are not even city level, but can warp reality.

Guy Gardner casually brought The Shark back to life by warping time and space.

ghostman
Originally posted by cdtm
Guy Gardner casually brought The Shark back to life by warping time and space.

time and space manipulation is not the same as reality warping

cdtm
Originally posted by ghostman
time and space manipulation is not the same as reality warping

Time + space = reality.

Guy did Warlogog level stuff. Claimed he learned it from Jordan.

krisblaze
Time + space = reality.

Reality warping = breaking the rules of reality.

Manipulating time and space =/= breaking the rules of reality.

ghostman
Time + space = reality.

mad jim jaspers. nuff said

http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11122/111223216/5371926-mjj006.png

also jean grey tking someones atoms outside of reality

cdtm
Originally posted by krisblaze

Warlogog is mostly about time bending, though. Far as I know, it has very few examples of changing a tree into an ice cream cone ala Mxy, but it's still considered a great enough artifact to compete with an IG or Cosmic Cube..

"Id"
Ok if we are playing that game.

If the Scope is city level, but the depth allows me to bend reality let it be via TK or GL ring. I will take TK.

I just dont have the focus and will power to maximize the ring.

cdtm
Fair enough.

Golden oldie Superman recreated Lois with a ring, didn't he? But yeah, an ageless sun god's willpower is probably beyond the norm.

DarkSaint85
Fair enough.

Golden oldie Superman recreated Lois with a ring, didn't he? But yeah, an ageless sun god's willpower is probably beyond the norm.

He didn't just have the ring - he also had additional powers gleaned from the edge of time and space.

cdtm
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He didn't just have the ring - he also had additional powers gleaned from the edge of time and space.

And he used them to recreate his long dead wife as an unholy abomination.

He's not mentally unbalanced and a missed opportunity for a Crisis villain at all. wink

carver9
Telekinesis.

TheManWhoLaughs
GLR

Glorificus
Depends on how intricate the telekinesis can become. If it's down to atomic/molecular-level manipulation like Rachel Grey's telekinesis, then I'd say slight edge to Telekinesis.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by krisblaze

Technically:

Reality warping = Manipulation of all matter and all energy among other things

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Technically:

Reality warping = Manipulation of all matter and all energy among other things Would that just be Molecular Manip?

Mindship
TK. No device needed.

beatboks
TK given Captain comet has used his to control the constructs of crime sindicates Power Ring, Hal Jordan AND kyle Rayner it's obviously superior in the mind of one who knows how to use it.

He's also been shown able to matter and energy manip. Though it's been called mind over matter.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Both City Level, which is better Ring. Just telekinesis on it's own though versatile isn't as versatile as a ring using every bit of creativity you could muster.

If this was city level psionic power that's totally different cause then telepathy is included and whatnot

h1a8
We are assuming tk is molecular level. It isn't by default. Thus the ring is superior.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Both City Level, which is better

At city level they are pretty much the same.

Philosophía
Assuming I'm proficient in the use of the ring, definitely it.

I can do anything and more that telekinesis does, but I also have basically an AI helping me. I can give the ring instructions, and he'd follow them, while I have to do nothing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.