Jean Phoenix (peak) vs Metron (Warlogog)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

ghostman
feats for both?

cdtm
Originally posted by ghostman
feats for both?

Well, Phoenix I couldn't tell you so much, but I hear she's supposed to be universal level.

While an incomplete copy of the Warlogog was used by Hourman the android to perma-freeze the birth of a rival universe mid big bang, and Extant used around 90% of it to remake the mainstream universe into some dystopian wasteland with weird monsters (The single piece Hourman had allowed the JSA to resist his power and stop him.)

Amazo's also robbed the JlA of their humanity, turning them into robots while he became more human, but no idea if that was an innate power or Warlogog amped. (Implied it was an extension of power adaptations, but still.. That's just so bizzare I can't believe it's only repurposed power copying.)

Metron himself only used it to place Extant on a plane before it crashed. Extant is supposed to be immortal though, so he probably fixed that.

Also, Metron gave Hourman the Warlogog in the first place, and claimed to be an expert in using it and was trying to teach his "son" to equally master it..

Galan007
^ Metron actually created the Worlogog:

http://i.imgur.com/plA5lGK.jpg

Even though the 'gog gives its wielder automatic upgrades in order to fully utilize/contemplate it, I would still assume that Metron, being the original creator, would be even more adept with its usage than any others.

Metron wins either way, though... The feats of Hourman(Metron was his teacher, btw) and Extant are more than sufficient to give him the nod, imo. thumb up

cdtm
Wow, never seen that scan before. When did it happen?

From the art style, it looks like early/mid something 90's. I always assumed the Worlogog was invented in Rock of Ages though (Into the 2k's)

Kind of craps all over Doom and Thanos's best feats, when you think about it. Even Reed's.

They find/steal ultimate power, not build it in their workshop.

TheManWhoLaughs
^^ holy **** nice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.