If Superboy is 100 in strength

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Aquaman
Namor
Colossus
Thing
Rhino
Luke Cage
Spiderman

vansonbee
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Aquaman 65
Namor 100
Colossus 85
Thing 100
Rhino 90
Luke Cage 75
Spiderman 50 whistle

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by vansonbee
whistle

LIES!

vansonbee
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
LIES! Let me see your numbers then? I am curious.

Philosophía
Aquaman
Namor
Colossus
Thing
Rhino
Luke Cage
Spiderman Which Superboy? This one?

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/28079/1101603-kon_el__05__025__01_.png

TethAdamTheRock
Yes

LordofBrooklyn
Let me see your numbers then? I am curious.

Aquaman- 65
Namor- 70
Colossus-45
Thing-60
Rhino-20
Luke Cage-10
Spider-Man-5

Damborgson
You think Luke Cage is twice as strong as Spiderman? 🤔 sounds fishy.

vansonbee
Aquaman- 65
Namor- 70
Colossus-45
Thing-60
Rhino-20
Luke Cage-10
Spider-Man-5 I like the stats overall for all, except for Luke, he deserve to be booted up to 15-20.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Damborgson

You don't think the modern version is? Even with all of his ridiculous feats?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Aquaman- 65
Namor- 70
Colossus-45
Thing-60
Rhino-20
Luke Cage-10
Spider-Man-5

thumb up The Lord of Canon has spoken!

LordofBrooklyn

Cage is definitely twice as strong as Parker.

Dareangel
i always saw luke cage feats as more of a kicking ass feats than sheer strength. i think that as far as pure strength he is not that far above spidy. do you see spidy lifting the garbionim?

StiltmanFTW
Sure, Spider-Man has a great history of STR feats, but when they're on the same team, it always seems that LC is stronger, wouldn't you say?

Sin I AM
Aquaman
Namor
Colossus
Thing
Rhino
Luke Cage
Spiderman

Aquaman 150
Namor 150
Colossus 120
Thing 120
Rhino 120
Luke Cage 75
Spiderman 35

deathslash
Originally posted by Dareangel
i always saw luke cage feats as more of a kicking ass feats than sheer strength. i think that as far as pure strength he is not that far above spidy. do you see spidy lifting the garbionim? naw, even as far back as their first fight against each other, spider outright said that luke was stronger. Also, last time I checked spidey can't do a thunderclap or cause seismic shockwaves (that can upheav cars) with his punches.

Dareangel
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Sure, Spider-Man has a great history of STR feats, but when they're on the same team, it always seems that LC is stronger, wouldn't you say?

yeah sure i believe he is. but i really dont think he is twice stronger than him. spidy is very strong. its just that he is goofing around a lot while luke cage is always ready for serious buisness. but if we look at strength feats alone, spidy puts up a good fight

Dareangel
Originally posted by deathslash
naw, even as far back as their first fight against each other, spider outright said that luke was stronger. Also, last time I checked spidey can't do a thunderclap or cause seismic shockwaves (that can upheav cars) with his punches.

spidy can lift cars and throw them. spidy can stop a bus. he can create minor shockwaves by hitting the ground. as i said i dont think he is stronger than luke cage or even on par with him. but the gap is not that big between those 2.

celeyhyga17
Cage is closer to Thing than spidey.

Astner
Aquaman: 0.0005
Namor: 0.0005
Colossus: 0.001
Thing: 0.001
Rhino: 0.001
Luke Cage: 0.0005
Spider-man: 0.00025

h1a8
Aquaman
Namor
Colossus
Thing
Rhino
Luke Cage
Spiderman

So in these threads are we to assume 100 as a percentage?

h1a8
Originally posted by celeyhyga17

I disagree. Cage should be about twice Spidey. Thing is about 5-7x Spidey.
Remember Cage's hardness amplifies his punching power and his greater size helps him achieve thunderclaps.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by h1a8
So in these threads are we to assume 100 as a percentage? Yes.

LordofBrooklyn
Luke Cage is DEFINITIVELY twice as strong as Spider-Man.

I, THE KING OF CANON, HAVE SPOKEN!!!

Damborgson
You don't think the modern version is? Even with all of his ridiculous feats?

I'm not sure man, maybe I haven't been paying as much attention to Cage as I should be, or I just got used to his feats, but I can't recall his feats that would make him double of Parker.

Damborgson
Luke Cage is DEFINITIVELY twice as strong as Spider-Man.

I, THE KING OF CANON, HAVE SPOKEN!!!

You're nothing but a tyrant! Dirtying the house of el with your presence!

Philosophía
I believe this feat puts him considerably above, with the seismic activity:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/114649/3492319-cage+vs+proxima+midnight.jpg

It's too high end, imo, but whatevs.

Damborgson
That's very high end. The seismic activity is what makes it, seeing as how Spidey has a few feats of hurting people above his paygrade also. Can't recall him causing earthquakes though.

Philosophía
Yeah, I don't think it's an accurate portrayal of Luke, either. To hit somebody and produce seismic activity should be reserved only for the strongest. (Class 90+ above)

TethAdamTheRock
Luke Cage is probably class 100 now

StiltmanFTW

Heh. Yeah, that's how it is nowadays...

EcstaticGrace
I always thought Proxima was impressive due to her gear not her physicals?

Regardless how does hitting someone make you in a certain strength class?

Striking Power =/= Physical Strength

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
I always thought Proxima was impressive due to her gear not her physicals?

Regardless how does hitting someone make you in a certain strength class?

Striking Power =/= Physical Strength Iron Fist

cdtm
Goes without saying if Superman was on the list he'd rank an "∞"

LordofBrooklyn
You're nothing but a tyrant! Dirtying the house of el with your presence!

It was MY LEADERSHIP that laid the FOUNDATION for this new Golden Age of THE HOUSE OF EL and SUPERMAN!!!

Delta1938
It was MY LEADERSHIP that laid the FOUNDATION for this new Golden Age of THE HOUSE OF EL and SUPERMAN!!!

You're only the court jester because I felt bad for such a sad teacup chihuahua like you.

deathslash
Heh. Yeah, that's how it is nowadays... he actually knocked out the thing with a single punch, knocked the hulk on his ass, hurt namor whilst underwater, is implied to have taken down colossus off panel.........

TheHulk
I always was under the impression Cage was a class 50 at best erm

vansonbee
Luke can produce a thunder clap, which I doubt Wonder Woman can do.

EcstaticGrace
Luke can produce a thunder clap, which I doubt Wonder Woman can do.

I doubt she couldn't. She's created enough force to knock people away by stomping. Her style is more finesse than Brute powerhouse though. Cage isn't anywhere on her strength lvl.

deathslash
Originally posted by TheHulk
I always was under the impression Cage was a class 50 at best erm he probably is, but when his adrenaline starts pumping, he likely goes up to somewhere around class 80. That said, class 50 is still twice spidey's level of strength

Sin I AM

TheHulk
he probably is, but when his adrenaline starts pumping, he likely goes up to somewhere around class 80. That said, class 50 is still twice spidey's level of strength I think class 80 is a little stretching it. Class 50 is a lot more than twice than Spidey though laughing out loud

deathslash
I think class 80 is a little stretching it. Class 50 is a lot more than twice than Spidey though laughing out loud class 80 definitely makes sense. It's why he can hold his own against people like namor, the thing and colossus but still doesn't beat the majority of them.

Naw, at his absolute best, Parker is probably class 25, but on average, he's around class 15.

cdtm
I always was under the impression Cage was a class 50 at best erm

Which is funny because in his very first appearances, he was trading punch's with Iron Man and beating money out of Doom. (Power Man and Iron Fist just referenced it, so it's CANON. smile )

IM was never that low a rating, was he? Class 70 maybe?

celeyhyga17
Cage has moved beyond the lower rung strength tier nowadays.

These creatures were literally walking mountains.
http://oi60.tinypic.com/17tt3t.jpg

http://oi59.tinypic.com/xfsspt.jpg

StiltmanFTW
class 80 definitely makes sense. It's why he can hold his own against people like namor, the thing and colossus but still doesn't beat the majority of them.

Naw, at his absolute best, Parker is probably class 25, but on average, he's around class 15.

On average, he's Class 1...

We're talking about the guy who can't KO Octavius and got beaten by powerless thugs...

h1a8
he probably is, but when his adrenaline starts pumping, he likely goes up to somewhere around class 80. That said, class 50 is still twice spidey's level of strength Spider-Man has class 100 feats. But as a general rule he's about 15-20 tons and Luke Cage is about 40 tons (which is generous).

Delta1938
Spider-Man has class 100 feats. But as a general rule he's about 15-20 tons and Luke Cage is about 40 tons (which is generous).

You wouldn't even be bringing them up at all if he weren't Spider-Man.

deathslash
Spider-Man has class 100 feats. But as a general rule he's about 15-20 tons and Luke Cage is about 40 tons (which is generous). Originally posted by celeyhyga17

the Darkone
Aquaman 100 6/7
Namor 100 6/7
Colossus 100 7/7
Thing 95 6/7
Rhino 90 6/7
Luke Cage 75 5/7
Spiderman 4/7

CosmicComet

I like this.

This is a calculable strength feat.

Its a turtle monster and its head looks much like snapping turtles, which have known jaw strength to scale from.

Does the book tell you how big the creature is? If not we can guesstimate.

celeyhyga17
They were like giant kaiju's. Think Pacific Rim. The fight took place in Japan.

CosmicComet
Were they standing next to any buildings?

Because its head makes it look like it might be significantly bigger than even the biggest Godzilla.

Anyway lets say we take a ~3 foot alligator snapping turtle that was shown to have a 1000 lb bite force on Nat Geo, and scale the turtle to 100 meters (328 feet, same size as a high end godzilla). The turtle would now have a near 6000 ton(12 million lbs bite force.)

And that's still conservative for Cage. Good feat.

cdtm
That thing definately looks larger then Marvel Godzilla. You could see Thor next to it's head, instead of just a little pinprick dot.

CosmicComet
Marvel godzilla was drawn inconsistently. I wouldnt judge it too strictly.

EcstaticGrace
We going to ignore the fact it's not just Luke and all of its speculation to how much bite force this lizard has off of a turtle....

CosmicComet
Its a turtle monster. They say so.

The scan also wonders how strong its bite would be by comparing it to the known bite force of a much smaller animal.

So the scans literally encourages us to do exactly what i did.

EcstaticGrace
I see Alligator

CosmicComet
Yes.

And I went even more accurate and based it off a snapping turtle scaled up to godzilla size. Since its a turtle monster with a snapping turtle like head.

Damborgson
It says turtle monster also.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Were they standing next to any buildings?

Because its head makes it look like it might be significantly bigger than even the biggest Godzilla.

Anyway lets say we take a ~3 foot alligator snapping turtle that was shown to have a 1000 lb bite force on Nat Geo, and scale the turtle to 100 meters (328 feet, same size as a high end godzilla). The turtle would now have a near 6000 ton(12 million lbs bite force.)

And that's still conservative for Cage. Good feat.

Juggy toppled one of them by some man made structures. This should give a better idea of their size. Also the turtle one on earlier was stated to be the largest of the bunch.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Xf1KPssmdcE/TUHh_8QZuUI/AAAAAAAAD8c/WTfhO0n4C9U/s1600/thunderbolts%2B%2523152.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.