Qwsp Vs Bat-Mite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
Which Imp wins?

backup
Batmite.

Flyattractor
I thought Qwisp was a cereal?

Zack M
How goes this, Galan!??

Galan007
Bat-Mite wins. Better feats.

AlmightyKfish
Bat-mite.

Just on his appearance in World's Funnest he's able to destroy all reality with Mxy, feats which are waaay above anything Qwsp did.

And then that's ignoring the fact that it's often been suggested that Bat-Mite is a part of Mxy, which if is taken as fact then Mxy's power/feats are even further beyond Qwsp.

Galan007
It has been more than suggested that Mitey is a part of Mxy's own power... It has been outright depicted on panel. thumb up

beatboks
Bat-mite is an Imp. Qwsp a djinn.
Two different species from the 5th dimension with comlletely different limitatjons.

Imps think and act.for themselves. Djinn cant.

Galan007
Qwsp is not a djinn, actually. He's a regular Imp just like Mxy, Bat-Mite, Mopee, Gsptlsnz, etc.

StiltmanFTW
Aqua-Imps are the weakest.

Galan007
They're definitely the most desperate and pathetic. thumb up

Zack M
Originally posted by Galan007
Qwsp is not a djinn, actually. He's a regular Imp just like Mxy, Bat-Mite, Mopee, Gsptlsnz, etc.

Where do you rank Mopee? I never heard you mention him.

Galan007
^ I've mentioned him a few times. Like all Imps, Mopee is heavily metatextual, and claims to be responsible for 'creating' some of the key characters in both DC AND Marvel... and even responsible for the birth of Jim Shooter, lol:

http://i.imgur.com/IySAJCwl.jpg

big grin

TheManWhoLaughs
Qusip can manipulate hypertime he stomps .

DarkSaint85
Bat Mite eats hypertime.

Galan007
Originally posted by TheManWhoLaughs
Qusip can manipulate hypertime he stomps . Lol. Qwsp said that he can move freely through time and Hypertime, and penetrate/control reality on any level... As can ALL 5D Imps(it's a perk of existing in a FAR higher dimensional actuality.)

Bat-Mite's feats are FAR superior. Qwsp loses, and it's not even debatable. smile

Zack M
Do we even know Qwsp's limits?

Galan007
I could ask the same about Bat-Mite. All I can tell you is for sure is that Bat-Mite's feats are far superior to Qwsp's.

TheManWhoLaughs
WF Batmite feats doesn't apply to regular imps . Batmite haven't shown any feats on that lvl .

Qwsp can control hypertime where infinite realities are spawned from each quantum moment . Even sphere of gods and other shits are replicated by it as there are infinite variations of them as we can see in injustice comics etc .

Galan007
WF Batmite feats doesn't apply to regular imps . Batmite haven't shown any feats on that lvl .

Qwsp can control hypertime where infinite realities are spawned from each quantum moment . Even sphere of gods and other shits are replicated by it as there are infinite variations of them as we can see in injustice comics etc . Wrong again. Bat-Mite is canonically a small portion of Mxy's own power... And since ALL of Mxy's appearances are canon to him, it means ALL of Bat-Mite's are as well. IOW, the feats from World's Funnest are very much canon to Bat-Mite, just like they are to Mxy. smile

Qwsp stated that he could move freely through Hypertime... And he made it clear he could do this due to his 5D 'scale'. Like I said: that ability is not exclusive to Qwsp... Hypertime is an open book to ALL Imps.

TheManWhoLaughs
Nope ! I never said that WF feats aren't cannon . it doesn't just apply to regular variration of mxy . New 52 mxy was way weaker then the current rebirth mxy . If mxy always had WF level power all the time he would've never struggled against dimension conqueror A and unbound spectre ( who depowered him as side effect on his war against magic in days of vengeance ) or killed by superman in one of the storyline . WF mxy portrayal is completely different to what other wirters write regular mxy .

Galan007
ALL versions of Mxy are the same, across ALL media... Therefore ALL of his showings are canon to him. While this has ALWAYS been the case, it was outright stated/shown in AC #975.

IOW, the events of World's Funnest are just as canon to Mxy and Bat-Mite(because the latter is a part of Mxy's own power), as are the issues of AC themselves. If you try to disagree with this fact again, it just shows me how little you actually do know about the characters you actually try to debate. smile

TheManWhoLaughs
Ok thank you . I'm sorry for being annoying . Do you have any scans to confirming that ?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Nope ! I never said that WF feats aren't cannon . it doesn't just apply to regular variration of mxy . New 52 mxy was way weaker then the current rebirth mxy . If mxy always had WF level power all the time he would've never struggled against dimension conqueror A and unbound spectre ( who depowered him as side effect on his war against magic in days of vengeance ) or killed by superman in one of the storyline . WF mxy portrayal is completely different to what other wirters write regular mxy .

See Mxy as a kind of 5D Super Troll, similar to a Forum Troll. He will appear everywhere and even pretend to be weak while his true self is hidden. That's why his biggest fans are also the biggest trolls on here, if you haven't noticed vin.

But seriously. Mxy enjoys a good show, for this he will pretend to be weaker but his highest high, is so far above anything else that his "low" feats can be only explained by him willingly allowing them.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Galan007
^ I've mentioned him a few times. Like all Imps, Mopee is heavily metatextual, and claims to be responsible for 'creating' some of the key characters in both DC AND Marvel... and even responsible for the birth of Jim Shooter, lol:

http://i.imgur.com/IySAJCwl.jpg

big grin

Metasexual?

SquallX

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.