Star Wars Movie Based on The Mandalorian Wars - Opinions?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
Would anyone like to see a Star Wars film based on the ancient on the Mandalorian Wars? The Mandalorian Wars were much more bloody and visceral than the Clone Wars. Now a film that has Revan in it and displaying Jedi and Sith powers on the big screen that were previously not shown or described would be incredible.

Sample: Fan made film that actually won awards at an indie film festival
https://youtu.be/MLEMLevAMfQ

ares834

quanchi112
Yes, this is an excellent idea for an anthology film. What I'm least excited for is Han Solo. I've always found the character to be lame and I'm hoping the antagonist or someone else will be interesting as well as a good overall film. My expectations will be low for the Han Solo film.

Surtur
Tell me motherf*cking Canderous is a main character!

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
The Mandalorian Wars were much more bloody and visceral than the Clone Wars.

that really doesn't say anything, considering the clone wars were neither bloody nor visceral in the least.

BruceSkywalker
no thanks..

f%ck Mandalore

Flyattractor
Yay lets watch them Fudge Up the Boba Fett Mythos EVEN MORE!

Cause ....money.

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yay lets watch them Fudge Up the Boba Fett Mythos EVEN MORE!

Cause ....money.

If done right it could be good, this would be thousands of years before Boba Fett would be born.

I've always wanted to see some of the stories from that era be made into tv shows or movies.

Flyattractor
Yeah. Big Empathize on the IF they get it right part tho...

roughrider
A film where it's the Jedi and the Republic having to take a stand against the rampaging Mandalorian empire, I would be in line for that. And just like in the Dark Horse comic, have a younger Dooku and his apprentice Qui-Gon Jinn be the central characters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.