Superboy Prime Vs Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Captain Marvel
Black Adam
Dr. Fate
Dr. Strange
Magneto
Martian Manhunter

riv6672
The magicians alone would wreck him.

carver9
Strange bfrs him.

TethAdamTheRock
No Bfr.

riv6672
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
No Bfr.
Dude, seriously, if its no BFR, then put ****ing put it in the ****ing OP.
This is like the 12th thread you've done that it in that i've posted in, so there's probably more.
Why have us pick a ****ing winner based on half the information then renege on the stips?
Straighten up and fly right, **** pants.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by riv6672
The magicians alone would wreck him.

Magic only tickles him, though.

Philosophía
Prime.

JBL
Team would Wreck prime.

Adam Grimes
Prime.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Prime

Genii96
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Magic only tickles him, though.

There are several levels of magic though

carver9
Strange stops time and the rest beat Prime to death.

bluewaterrider
Doesn't even need to get that far.

Team convinces Prime they will make it dark forever if he persists, regardless of whether they win or lose.

Prime capitulates.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Even if you would add the whole DB Super cast Prime would win vin

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Genii96
There are several levels of magic though

True.

Alexander Luthor needed the magic of Black Adam to power his machine and recreate the multiverse.

Same BA only tickled him.

TheHulk
I love Mags, but what good does he do?

Edit: Hell, i heard he has been depowered erm

carver9
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
Doesn't even need to get that far.

Team convinces Prime they will make it dark forever if he persists, regardless of whether they win or lose.

Prime capitulates.

Do you think Strange could take Prime to the astral plane? He's shown the capability but I'm wondering whats prime resistance to such attack.

LordofBrooklyn
PRIME MURDERS THEM!!!!

iceman24567
Originally posted by carver9
Do you think Strange could take Prime to the astral plane? He's shown the capability but I'm wondering whats prime resistance to such attack. He punches his way out

zopzop
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
PRIME MURDERS THEM!!!!
This. No exaggeration either.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by iceman24567
He punches his way out

This.

He's punched his way out of the Phantom Zone, an area where your spirit wanders, unable to affect the material world. He even managed to affect reality to do so (note Beast Boy's origins being retconned):

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/RealVSClone11.jpg

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by zopzop
This. No exaggeration either.

Preach, brother!

iceman24567
Prime punches his way out of the astral plane and retcons Strange into being a former male stripper rather than a surgeon

Board Walker
Prime punches through reality itself and retcons all of the opposing team into children.

Dareangel
Putting magic users vs prime is a gift to him. i think it was made clear magic doesnt effect him. either it tickles him or he is just an ******* that likes to mock magic. either way it cant hurt him. zuriel couldnt hurt him with magic. Black adam couldnt hurt him with magic. mordru a skyfather couldnt hurt him with magic. i think it was already made clear magic cant hurt him. however juggernaut was hurt physically many times and people still say physical attacks cant hurt him. i could never figure that out

spetznaz
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Captain Marvel
Black Adam
Dr. Fate
Dr. Strange
Magneto
Martian Manhunter

Let's break this down.

- Black Adam couldn't stop Ultra Man. Prime is several levels beyond what Adam is capable of.
- Magneto should not even be on this list. Eric can do a lot, but in this list it is akin to taking a Hyundai to a Ferrari meet.
- Martian Manhunter couldn't stop Black Adam with a telepathic attack, and while he has many abilities none of them can handle what is basically a super-Kryptonian. Prime is probably even not a super-Kryptonian (I would put the likes of H'el in that category), but is probably even higher considering some of the things he's done (e.g. H'el cannot punch through the Phantom Zone or remake reality). Prime is something else, and Martian Manhunter's elevator card doesn't have access that high.

Then we have Strange and Fate. They are the only chance here, and even then it is a very small chance. Direct magic attacks will only infuriate Prime (weaker ones will make him laugh), and their only chance would be to invoke something ancient and nasty (and that will probably kill half of the world in the process). But the usual direct attacks are useless.

Prime has a good chance of wrecking this team. Maybe easily.

carver9
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111130128/3413203-3471906616-33786.jpg

Martian_mind
Carver's right. J'onn solos. thumb up

SquallX
Originally posted by carver9
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111130128/3413203-3471906616-33786.jpg

You take stupidity to the next level. Then I shouldn't be surprise, you're the same guy that said, and I quote, "Superman has no speed feats whatsoever" end quote, in the Superman vs Goku thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.