Thor vs Mjolnir

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Because the hammer being a sentient arsehole isn't a stupid fan fic anymore.

It's now an officially sanctioned fan fic!

Who wins?

iceman24567
Thors ass gets hammered

Damborgson
Thor grabs it by the handle. Pretty sure he's worthy again, and he was worthy before he died at the hands of the beyonders.

But if they have to "fight" of course nothing short of Odin is putting down that psychotic hammer.

cdtm
Couldn't Thor crush it?

I mean, he did mold raw Uru into a faux hammer with his bare hands.

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by cdtm
Couldn't Thor crush it?

Enchanted Uru is more durable than plain Ole Uru

Damborgson
Couldn't Thor crush it?

Supposedly that would kill him anyway, since his life force is bound to it. But that may have been forgotten.

cdtm
Originally posted by Damborgson
Supposedly that would kill him anyway, since his life force is bound to it. But that may have been forgotten.

Hah, I remember Dr. Strange doing that.

Considering the hammer is now a prison for a sentient super storm, I'd say every instance of the thing being split open/replaced is now retconned.

Damborgson
Is that the new lore for Mjolnir? There's a living tumblr storm inside it?

cdtm
Is that the new lore for Mjolnir? There's a living tumblr storm inside it?

Yes it is. smile

Odin fought a galaxy sized super storm in a months long war of attrition, broke it down, imprisoned it in Uru, and made a hammer out of it. Then found he couldn't lift the damned thing and put the worthy enchantments so NO ONE could. Until his son did.

I don't even want to think about how much history that messes with, let alone what it means for Stormbreaker..

Damborgson
Do you have some scans you could throw throw my way?? That just spat in the face of A LOT of Thor material.

cdtm
Do you have some scans you could throw throw my way?? That just spat in the face of A LOT of Thor material.

For now, I can post this:

http://www.cbr.com/the-secret-origin-of-mjolnir-revealed-in-mighty-thor-12/

And post scans when I can dig them up. (Unless you want to try your luck with the scan sites that seem to be making the rounds lately.. Viewcomics and such.)

Damborgson
Thanks!

Philosophía
living tumblr storm

lol

StiltmanFTW

What, you didn't know?

It's not much worse than Odin being a usurper. Plenty of more "shocking reveals" on their way as we post, I'm sure.

Sin I AM
Hah, I remember Dr. Strange doing that.

Considering the hammer is now a prison for a sentient super storm, I'd say every instance of the thing being split open/replaced is now retconned.

Everyone seems to have forgotten this☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝

Damborgson
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
What, you didn't know?

It's not much worse than Odin being a usurper. Plenty of more "shocking reveals" on their way as we post, I'm sure.

Definitely not. First I hear of it.

The usurper business started with Angelas reveal I think, so I caught some of that, but yeah, equally stupid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.