Heralds vs. New Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Silver Surfer
Stardust
Firelord
Terrax
Morg

vs

Blue Marvel
Monica
Capt. Marvel
Jane Thor
Hyperion

Who wins?

leonidas
couple weak links in the avengers line up. heralds for the heavy majority here.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by leonidas
couple weak links in the avengers line up. heralds for the heavy majority here.

Who is the weak link? Carol?

carver9
She can't be a weak link because anyone on the opposing team could empower her to her Binary levels.

Damborgson
Who's Monica?

carver9
Spectrum. She could be a weak link because Surfer could manipulate her, easily.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by carver9
She can't be a weak link because anyone on the opposing team could empower her to her Binary levels.

That's what I was thinking and her and Monica can merge together. Blue Marvel could also amp them both.

Damborgson

Ahh, I see. True, surfer would need to be kept away from her.

byrdgang21

How do you Monica & Stardust affecting another or do you see it be played out the same way as with Surfer?

leonidas
even at binary level she's no match for ss--not even close really, unless her current iteration is far more powerful than her previous ones. monica would likely get absorbed or manipulated and taken out pretty quickly. if carol squared off against terrax she wouldn't last long. far better energy manipulators on the herald side and this would become 5 on 3 relatively quickly imo. ss>any avenger in that line up so, things look very bad for the avengers to me....

Damborgson
She may be a bastardized, disgusting Representation of what's Befallen Marvel comics, but Jane has more of a trans feel to her than a herald feel. She did do better against Odin than Thanos did. She would likely help balance the fight.

leonidas
i've really only followed jane in the avengers. there she seemed about a match for annihilus. i've seen scans of her high feats, but i think it would still be premature to say she is stronger than classic thor, no? and firelord alone has been able to match him for a prolonged time. just don't see the avengers having much chance here. /shrug

vansonbee
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Silver Surfer
Stardust
Firelord
Terrax
Morg

vs

Blue Marvel
Monica
Capt. Marvel
Jane Thor
Hyperion

Who wins? Team 1 for the win! They have more abilities and can use them to mess with the opposing team molecules and minds. Also, they are definitely more durable than the human team.Originally posted by carver9
Spectrum. She could be a weak link because Surfer could manipulate her, easily. thumb up Originally posted by carver9
She can't be a weak link because anyone on the opposing team could empower her to her Binary levels. What so special about her powers anyways and who she defeated with these abilities? When confronted by heralds wielding cosmic powers?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.