Sebastian Shaw/Colossus vs Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Can the duo win here? No trident for Aquaman.

mighty adam
Good fight colossus can gave wwhulk a good fight and hulm said he would be a good opponent for a normal hulk. AM cant leave him bent like hulk did but he would be busted up after a fight. Shaw idk he has been over loaded by far weaker then AM. I can see AM knocking him early and easy. AM too fast for colossus in a 1v1 it would be a good fight but AM takes it.....unless this is hook hand AM

Damborgson
Well, Colossus had a fight with WWH but as far as a good one...as good as getting both your arm broken down leaving Hulk unscratched I guess.

TethAdamTheRock
Aquaman

Genii96
Shaw is a problem

-Pr-
Colossus doesn't have the tools required to challenge someone like Aquaman for longer than it takes for Arthur to decide to flatten him.

Shaw... Arthur could just bFR him, tbh. Or drown him if there's water nearby, unless Shaw can't drown?

DarkSaint85
The physical effort of Aquaman holding him down would amp Shaw, no?

-Pr-
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
The physical effort of Aquaman holding him down would amp Shaw, no?

It doesn't have to be Aquaman that pulls him under, to be fair.

StiltmanFTW
No trident? Lol.

Either one can stomp.

-Pr-
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
No trident? Lol.

Either one can stomp.

erm

leonidas
yeah lol shaw's always a disappointment. who's the biggest gun he's ever taken out solo? colossus? he's pretty tough, but he wouldn't be able to match arthur. together though? they could win some, but i'd likely take arthur for the majority.

spetznaz
Originally posted by leonidas
yeah lol shaw's always a disappointment. who's the biggest gun he's ever taken out solo? colossus? he's pretty tough, but he wouldn't be able to match arthur. together though? they could win some, but i'd likely take arthur for the majority.

Agreed. Aquaman's biggest weakness is probably that he is part of a team that has planet shakers in its roster, and thus he tends to be seen as weak when he is at worst just 'relatively weaker.' The 'Super Friends' show didn't do much to help as well.

As a stand-alone character he has prodigious strength, with feats that go beyond what the likes of Colossus have shown. Aquaman is a character with seriously high levels of strength, and (in DC's usual habit of not just letting characters be but adding more abilities) with high level TP that in some portrayals has been shown as able to work with MM's, control over aquatic creatures, a measure of superspeed and some point even magic.

It's just that he's in the JLA ...a group that has the strength of Superman, the fighting speed of Diana, the magic of Zatanna, and the telepathy of Martian Manhunter.

Anyway - none of the two characters would be able to stand against Aquaman. Colossus is extremely strong, but his strength is per the more 'realistic' levels of Marvel and not the crazier limits of DC where even Marvel Jr has done feats beyond those of Colossus. As for Shaw, as someone else mentioned, he can be overloaded.

Bottom line - Aquaman wins.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by -Pr-
It doesn't have to be Aquaman that pulls him under, to be fair.

So you want Colossus on top of Shaw, choking him, whilst Arthur pounds him from behind?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -Pr-
erm

Deal with it.

Originally posted by leonidas

Always? Hell, no. You're thinking about Strong Guy.

The biggest gun? Classic Rogue w/ Ms. Marvel's and She-Hulk's powers, I guess.

-Pr-
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
So you want Colossus on top of Shaw, choking him, whilst Arthur pounds him from behind?

StiltmanFTW
Hey, it's okay for you to share your fantasies with us, Pr. This is KMC. Raz made this site exactly for this purpose.

http://tinyurl.com/kkoxe6r

zopzop
Hey, it's okay for you to share your fantasies with us, Pr. This is KMC. Raz made this site exactly for this purpose.

omfg that picture laughing

StiltmanFTW
I think I can hear Pr committing a seppuku.

meep-meep

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.