For All You SW Gamers Out There!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cookies2006
Does anyone think that the SW saga will keep going through its videogameas? Happy Dance So far it has. If you havnt noticed.

GordonSkywalker
Yes I agree that the current line of video games I have seen and read about are continuing the series in ways the books and magazines are not. Games like Jedi Outcast seem to be gaining in popularity and publicity as far as I can tell.|| Cool thread dude.||

cookies2006
Thanks. Along with Jedi Outcast, Knights Of the Old Republic will be a good one too. It should come around the begining of July, unless they push it back again.

justinday15
I read on ebgames its been moved from July 1st to July 15th. mad

GordonSkywalker
That sucks.

glenn
I have not seen an episode 2 game except the clone war for x box and playstation

yerssot
same here

I liked the first one, especialy the first level... spinning and chopping smile

cookies2006
Yeah clone wars was ok. I like third person games, like Jedi Outcast better.

cookies2006
Jedi Academy is supposed to come out some time around fall. Along with rebel strike,KOTOR for computer, And galaxies for computer. Its a good year for SW entertainment.

cookies2006
O and Commando as well.

cookies2006
Coul continue throughtv series. Pretty cool!

Julie
I'm more inclined to go witht he books/ mags...the thing is that there is much to be covered by comics and books and mags supply lots of info....places where fans can write to etc.

cookies2006
Yeah i think any choices are possible but the games ands books/mags are already ahead of the other choices.

Evil Windu
Videogames and EU Books IMO, There already coming out with KOTOR, Jedi Academy and Republic Commando.. And more to come.

cookies2006
Yeah exactly.

Julie
games are fun....but books explain the world "galaxy" in more detail

cookies2006
Yea but most of us are to impatient to read, thats why we have little 3D projector imager thingy devices called (Gamecubes) but books do explain more.True true

cookies2006
I cant wait for KOTOR and Academy. Look so frikin cool!!!

Evil Windu
Yeah, BTW... Jedi Academy is LIVE enabled !! So that would be a "Must Buy" for SWs fans !! Cant wait !

Julie
one problem for me...I don't have live.....

cookies2006
I dont have live either. I think KOTOR has live too doesnt it?

Julie
I'm not sure, but i will definately be buying it whether it is live or not.....already got $ down on it

cookies2006
im tryin to save my money for it. i had like 70 bucks but now im down to 45.

Altar[1stONE]
They should make Episode 2 and episode 3 Jedi Power Battles for all the consoles , the first one was great .

justinday15
Yeah, i loved jedi power battles.

Furius
i lost my jedi outcast CD. im upset by that

cookies2006
I just got KOTOR it is pretty kool.

Mist
when does KOTOR come out in Australia?
ive been waiting, waiting, waiting, WAITING!!!!!!!!! mad

Dexx
i guess games. But books will too.

cookies2006
Yea books carry it on very well but i just like to be able to be a part of it. U know what i mean? PLayin the games?

Mist
books have more info and ......watever.
i agree with cookies - games bring you into the star wars universe

cookies2006
im really really dark in the kotor game.

Mist
what force powers do u get?

cookies2006
um at the end all the powers i had were-force persuade,shock wave,death field,lightsaber throw,heal,master critical strike,stasis,stun droid, and sum other tight stuff but to long ago to remember. ( By to long ago i mean like 2 hours ago.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.