Midnighter vs Nemesis Kid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

Zack M
Nemesis Kid.

spetznaz
Originally posted by Zack M
Nemesis Kid.

I agree.

It would be hard (if not impossible) for a single opponent (below certain classes) to defeat Nemesis Kid. He's like Gotham ...but for one opponent and without burning himself out.

Sin I AM
What power could NK come up with to parry MN? Can't see him winning

spetznaz
Originally posted by Sin I AM

That is the thing about Nemesis Kid. As long as it is one opponent, he will develop a way to win. That's why I was comparing him to Gotham, who could adapt to having what it takes to just - just - win.

The only think is that Nemesis Kid is limited to one opponent, but fortunately he doesn't need to 'burn life force' like Gotham.

What powers could he get? Well, if he could adapt to Kryptonian strength he can do a lot.

Against Midnighter? Simple - get the abilities that Forethought had. FT easily punked MN by seeing a simple 5 seconds into the future, and thus even though MN was going through millions of different scenarios it was in vain.

spetznaz
http://s1149.photobucket.com/user/lupinw45/media/AT_zpsctfhedmm.jpg.html

DarkSaint85

Turn Mids blood into solid salt.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by spetznaz
That is the thing about Nemesis Kid. As long as it is one opponent, he will develop a way to win. That's why I was comparing him to Gotham, who could adapt to having what it takes to just - just - win.

The only think is that Nemesis Kid is limited to one opponent, but fortunately he doesn't need to 'burn life force' like Gotham.

What powers could he get? Well, if he could adapt to Kryptonian strength he can do a lot.

Against Midnighter? Simple - get the abilities that Forethought had. FT easily punked MN by seeing a simple 5 seconds into the future, and thus even though MN was going through millions of different scenarios it was in vain.

We don't apply a nlf just because. He was facing one opponent when he died. NK is overrated.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Turn Mids blood into solid salt.

Ok carver9

DarkSaint85
You filthy rotter of a *****.

cdtm
We don't apply a nlf just because. He was facing one opponent when he died. NK is overrated.

Ok carver9

She psyched Nemesis Kid out. At that point, Batman himself would have cowered in fear at Projectra.

Remember, before that he casually backhand KO'd her.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by cdtm
She psyched Nemesis Kid out. At that point, Batman himself would have cowered in fear at Projectra.

Remember, before that he casually backhand KO'd her.

She did not. She attempted to and he powered thru it. He adapted. Then she broke his neck.

cdtm
She did not. She attempted to and he powered thru it. He adapted. Then she broke his neck.

Before that. Before he nearly beat Val to death.

DarkSaint85
Would that not be a low showing? I know he hasn't got many, but still.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by cdtm
Before that. Before he nearly beat Val to death.

Imo..the Val showing was pis. He should not be able to beat him since he does not have powers which was corrected when PP killed NK.

cdtm
It doesn't really have a strict rule about only countering powers, though.

At one time I assumed this too, but looking back at the material it's supposed to simply counter an enemy, not a power set.

DarkSaint85
Exactly.

So when facing the Human Torch, he doesn't just become Asbestos Man or whatever. Or against Catman, the Human Dog.

Sin I AM
Yet that doesn't explain his defeat. He was facing one opponent. Overcame her abilities only to be killed bare handed. Help me understand

Zack M
Wasn't Nemesis Kid unaware of PP? Thus leaving himself open. Not going to happen in a one on one fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.