Thanos vs Elites (no bfr)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Thanos

vs

Thor
Hulk
Superman

LordofBrooklyn
1.Thor- He defeats The Odinson. I believe She-Thor Jane comes closer to victory!

2. HULK- The Mad Titan MURDERS, Banner!!

3.Superman- The Man of Steel rids the multiverse of The Emo Eggplant!!

Digi
At the same time? He loses. Thor alone has done decent against him, though he's clearly been shown as a peg lower than the Titan. One at a time (full rest), he wins. Imo.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Digi
At the same time? He loses. Thor alone has done decent against him, though he's clearly been shown as a peg lower than the Titan. One at a time (full rest), he wins. Imo.

I've set a trap for you in the woods!

YOUR LUST SHALL DESTROY YOU!!!

h1a8
Superman wins.

carver9
I knew what you were going to type before entering the thread.

Damborgson
Depends on the Hulk. He could very well make it 2v2 if its savage Hulk, and that will essentially give him the win.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Digi

☝☝

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
Depends on the Hulk. He could very well make it 2v2 if its savage Hulk, and that will essentially give him the win.

He controlled a calm Hulk. Hulk is usually pissed which would make him extremely hard to mind swipe. Recently, Xavier couldn't even do anything to a pissed Hulk.

Damborgson
Hulks been controlled more than once though, and forced to attack Thor more than once lol.

I agree higher versions of him have tremendous psychic defenses though.

carver9
Hulks been controlled more than once though, and forced to attack Thor more than once lol.

I agree higher versions of him have tremendous psychic defenses though.

You're talking about the lady that did something to him. I don't even know if that would be considered telepathy. Don't know what that was but his eyes was all blacked out.

Damborgson
Whatever it was it go him on the wrong side.

carver9
Also, I have been saving this for you Damborgson. You know the fight that you all tend to use with Thor vs Hulk and Thing saying he didn't have the Odin Force, well, Dan, the writer himself said Thor had the force within him when he bested Hulk and Thing...

https://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11121/111213429/5352460-7220230497-52793.png

Happy birthday!!!

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
Also, I have been saving this for you Damborgson. You know the fight that you all tend to use with Thor vs Hulk and Thing saying he didn't have the Odin Force, well, Dan, the writer himself said Thor had the force within him when he bested Hulk and Thing...

https://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11121/111213429/5352460-7220230497-52793.png

Happy birthday!!!

Two questions what fight is Jurgens referring to and when did Xavier recently fail at tping hulk?

Insane Titan
Thanos controls Hulk and uses him as a pawn. Angry or not he still gets used.

Insane Titan
Thanos had already easily floored a angry Hulk with a casual blast, so dealing with him using more force won't be a issue.

DarkSaint85
Why are people using incarnations of characters that almost doesn't exist anymore? Let's stay with current incarnations please.

Cho dies first.

Damborgson

Happy birthday!!!

Yeah, I'd seen it. Regardless, he was limited to his physical stats. I Assume Jurgens wanted it to be known that he was still getting some access to the Odin Force? But that obviously couldn't be much since the pendent around his neck was created by the pantheons of Earth to suppress his power.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Two questions what fight is Jurgens referring to and when did Xavier recently fail at tping hulk?

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/73849/2009682-thor_king_vs_hulk___thing.png
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111125807/3855624-5032998828-36199.png

He's talking about that one.

Not the only time he has beaten the duo though.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/101077/1946415-fear6.jpg
https://static2.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11121/111213429/4498362-1215730320-241me.jpg

They were of course amped to the teeth, in the second one.

Sin I AM

He's talking about that one.

They were of course amped to the teeth, in the second one.

Was Jurgens trolling? Srange/KT both stated that he was depeowered.

The second one no comment since some posters don't believe FI Hulk/Thing were amped

carver9
Was Jurgens trolling? Srange/KT both stated that he was depeowered.

The second one no comment since some posters don't believe FI Hulk/Thing were amped

Stopped him from accessing more of it...it didn't drain him of what he already had stored in him. Thus came directly from the writer who wrote the book. It can't get any better than that.

DarkSaint85
Not like Banner is in this thread, anyway

zopzop
Fight starts :
Hulk mindr@ped by Thanos (already happened on panel)
Thor trapped in force block (already happened on panel to an AMPed Thor)
Thanos beats Superman after an interesting fight.

Thanos wins.

DarkSaint85
Carver doesn't want to use Banner or Odinson, though.

zopzop
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Carver doesn't want to use Banner or Odinson, though.
Wait, so it's Jane Thor? Team wins. She could possibly solo.

DarkSaint85
He hates using characters that are not current.

Tumbjolnir for the win!!

Damborgson
Stopped him from accessing more of it...it didn't drain him of what he already had stored in him. Thus came directly from the writer who wrote the book. It can't get any better than that.

Jesus Christ that's some fancy interpretation. He also couldn't use it to atomize them both instantly of that's something worth mentioning.

Philosophía
Thanos shitstomps Thor, as usual.
Hulk gets lip-service like Champion, then gets beaten.
Superman beats the shit out of him.

abhilegend
Superman beats the shit out of thanos.

Sin I AM

Wut? I'm not following

carver9
Wut? I'm not following

There's only one thing to follow, it was said that he had the Odin Force by the writer who wrote the story.

Sin I AM
There's only one thing to follow, it was said that he had the Odin Force by the writer who wrote the story.

We talking about KT? I thought u were talking about Fear Itself. I'm taking that Jurgens comment with a grain of salt as that wasn't what he portrayed. Or atleaat what the editor allowed to be printed

carver9
We talking about KT? I thought u were talking about Fear Itself. I'm taking that Jurgens comment with a grain of salt as that wasn't what he portrayed. Or atleaat what the editor allowed to be printed

Hhhhmmmm...ok. Nope, wasn't talking about fear itself. I think Mjolnir is powerful enough to bust through a Herald (Thing) and Thor amping himself to bfr Nul after giving him everything he had (which did nothing) is plausible as well. No arguments there.

Damborgson
I too bleed from the head and have blood erupt from my mouth in agony from nothing at all.

carver9
I too bleed from the head and have blood erupt from my mouth in agony from nothing at all.

He bounced up after all of that assault as if nothing happened. Standing there looking at Thor, waiting for him to stand.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/67330/2014344-thor_vs_can_tbeatthehulk_super.png

Thor looked more damaged than Nul. Also, all of those Wendigos he fought scratched and cut him as well but yet, they did nothing.

Damborgson
Someone's gonna have to tell you what nothing actually means. You're making it sound like Hulk no sold Thor. Which he clearly didn't, and the reaction to getting struck by Thor wasn't the same as when he was clearing Wendigos.

carver9
Someone's gonna have to tell you what nothing actually means. You're making it sound like Hulk no sold Thor. Which he clearly didn't, and the reaction to getting struck by Thor wasn't the same as when he was clearing Wendigos.

He didn't stand in one spot and tanked the hits, no, but he got up after those blows as if Thor attacks were brushed off (and it was). Thor giving it his all should of at least stunned him.

Damborgson
He was literally dripping and spitting blood. He wasn't in the best of shape, and it's a character with a heavy healing factor, with protective runes on his body no less. He recovered from them, but brushed off would be more like when Hulk was getting laid into by thing, when human torch died.

This conversation is a big throwback to like 2013 or whenever fear itself came out by the way lol.

carver9
He was literally dripping and spitting blood. He wasn't in the best of shape, and it's a character with a heavy healing factor, with protective runes on his body no less. He recovered from them, but brushed off would be more like when Hulk was getting laid into by thing, when human torch died.

This conversation is a big throwback to like 2013 or whenever fear itself came out by the way lol.

Making Hulk bleed isn't the huge ft you're making it out to be though. It's like giving Thing a high end ft against WWH since he made him bleed.

Best of shape? He wasn't in any shape after Thor attacked him. He was perfect minus some bruises and cuts. He literally stood there and allowed Thor to get up. If you pound on someone and they stand up looking at you while you're getting up from the ground, that speaks volumes. Thor realized this which is the reason he gave the speech about not being able to beat Hulk. He said that for a reason Damborgson...he said it because Hulk brushed off his attacks.

Lol...it is. You just won't concede. Let me win this bro.

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Damborgson

I say thee nay....

carver9
Making Hulk bleed isn't the huge ft you're making it out to be though. It's like giving Thing a high end ft against WWH since he made him bleed.

Best of shape? He wasn't in any shape after Thor attacked him. He was perfect minus some bruises and cuts. He literally stood there and allowed Thor to get up. If you pound on someone and they stand up looking at you while you're getting up from the ground, that speaks volumes. Thor realized this which is the reason he gave the speech about not being able to beat Hulk. He said that for a reason Damborgson...he said it because Hulk brushed off his attacks.

I won

Damborgson
I won

http://i.imgur.com/r8bV2GY.gif

panthergod
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos wins.

..his jaw punched off his skull by his superior, Superman.

cdtm
Superman wins.

Against Thor, Hulk, and Thanos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.