You can help the character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
What ability (singular) can you give these characters to make them more interesting minus them not jobbing.

Rhino
Sebastian Shaw
Beast
Colossus
Toad
Gambit
Wonderman

SamZED
Rhino's already received his upgrade - tragic backstory. He's been consistently badass ever since.

staxamillion
Originally posted by carver9
What ability (singular) can you give these characters to make them more interesting minus them not jobbing.

Rhino
Sebastian Shaw
Beast
Colossus
Toad
Gambit
Wonderman

I think a weaponset or MA prowess is all rhino would need to be interesting.

if shaw could learn some magic would be cool. I always thought he would since he has that age thing and wealth and power could get old.

beast should have a hulk like power were he trades strength and intelligence. he can hulk up and become a 'beast' like feral wolverine BA or an agile super nerd.

Colossus would be cool if he could cover other things in organic steel. like he could basically armor plate anything using for offence and defense.

Toad shapeshifting powers where he can blend in with surroundings like a chameleon?

gambit I would maybe just add to his usual arsenal or maybe a fighting style.

TethAdamTheRock
Flight

riv6672
Originally posted by staxamillion
beast should have a hulk like power were he trades strength and intelligence. he can hulk up and become a 'beast' like feral wolverine BA or an agile super nerd.

Beast had a variation on this, in a bad way, back during the original X Factor run:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-bUljY_6nMD0/UxkHemuLZ2I/AAAAAAAAT9A/q_TR2G50rxE/s1600/plague.jpg

It wound up with him getting his intellect back and becoming blue & furry again, so it was a win win.

ghostman
sebastian shaw with full blown genis-vell level energy manipulation would be great

golem370
Shaw/w Duplication ability
Toad/Spot's powers
Beast/w Hulk stacking strength
Gambit/w Bullet time speed
Colossus/w Havok Energy powers
Wonder Man/w Telekinesis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.