Mortal Hercules vs. Iron Fist & Luke Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
1. Herc vs. Iron Fist
2. Herc vs. Luke Cage
3. Herc vs. Iron Fist & Luke Cage

leonidas
which version of mortal? the one that fought hulk or the one with the weapons?

byrdgang21
Originally posted by leonidas
which version of mortal? the one that fought hulk or the one with the weapons?

with the weapons

carver9
Team take him, solo and together.

DarkSaint85
Herc turns them all into stone.

leonidas
they would def become stone. without the stone gaze they would take him combined. solo though? the sword would likely cut cage so herc'd probably take cage for a healthy majority. not sure if the arrows would penetrate his skin though. fist would be tougher because of his skill. i'd give fist a majority i think, but not a sweep. herc has some pretty solid durability feats in that form so it wouldn't be easy for danny though.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by leonidas
they would def become stone. without the stone gaze they would take him combined. solo though? the sword would likely cut cage so herc'd probably take cage for a healthy majority. not sure if the arrows would penetrate his skin though. fist would be tougher because of his skill. i'd give fist a majority i think, but not a sweep. herc has some pretty solid durability feats in that form so it wouldn't be easy for danny though.

this is along the lines I was thinking. While depowered he is still pretty skilled, maybe not as much as IF but with the weapons he becomes very formidable.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by byrdgang21
this is along the lines I was thinking. While depowered he is still pretty skilled, maybe not as much as IF but with the weapons he becomes very formidable.

He was pretty even with Elektra, and this was when he was only out to talk to her and she was mad at him.

That sword was pretty strong, too.

https://s5.postimg.org/g3e5uxsd3/Herc_007_2011_digital-_Empire_008.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.