Batman 1 Million VS Iron Fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dareangel
this is only H2H who wins

spetznaz
Iron Fist wins.

Now, that's an interesting response considering how I have said several times that BM1M is probably second only to Karate Kid.

Let me complicate it some more ...even though I just said Iron Fist, in ANY ranking of martial artists, I will ALWAYS place BM1M above Danny Rand! Every time.

How?

Well, the logic stems from what in aerospace would be called the F-22 Raptor versus F-15 Eagle conundrum.

As you know, the F-22 is a stealth fighter that has a high degree of all-aspect stealth, can fly to a higher altitude than most combat jets, can go supersonic, can even be able to supercruise (supercruise is reaching and maintaining supersonic speed without the use of an afterburner, which saves fuel as well as reduces infrared signature), has amazing maneuverability due to its thrust vectoring (that is when the engine nozzles can redirect thrust in different directions, making the plane make moves most others cannot), has an extremely advanced AESA radar, and can do all sorts of other things. Basically, it can detect and destroy other jets without them even knowing it is there.

However, it has never killed a single jet in combat. Sure, in training it defeats them easily, but it has never been tested in war.

On the other hand you have the F-15 Eagle. It joined the USAF in the 70s, and in that time in the service of the US and allies like Israel, the F-15 has achieved a combat record of over 100 enemy (real) kills with zero losses! A flawless victory.

So, which jet is better?

Based on feats it is easy - the F-15. It has had a longer history, and more importantly has shot down over 100 real enemy planes with zero F-15 losses. That is something no other plane I can think of can say (Turkish F-16s have been shot down by Greek Mirages, a US Navy F-18 was shot down by an Iraqi MiG-25, etc). The F-15 has a flawless track record.

The F-22 does not have what KMC would call 'feats.' Sure, in training against F-15s the F-22 normally 'kills' them before they even know a F-22 is in the area, but there are no real feats.

Going back to the silly world of comics.

Iron Fist has been around (actively) for decades, and has many feats ranging from fighting with DareDevil to punching a train. He has many 'feats.'

BM1M only appeared on the JLA One Million arc. What do we know? He has an IQ measured over 1,000. He knows all the martial arts in the solar system, plus martial arts outside the solar system. He even knows what was referred to as 'telepathic martial arts.' He can capture souls and put them in bottles if he wants. He can split himself into several people, each doing different things. He defeated Batman in a single move.

BM1M is a F-22 Raptor to Iron Fists F-15 Eagle.

The Eagle has the feats, and thus for the purposes of this thread I will say Iron Fist wins.

However, if the thread is about ranking, I will always put the Raptor first and say BM1M wins.

Long post, but I hope you see the point I am making.

Dareangel
Originally posted by spetznaz
Iron Fist wins.

Now, that's an interesting response considering how I have said several times that BM1M is probably second only to Karate Kid.

Let me complicate it some more ...even though I just said Iron Fist, in ANY ranking of martial artists, I will ALWAYS place BM1M above Danny Rand! Every time.

How?

Well, the logic stems from what in aerospace would be called the F-22 Raptor versus F-15 Eagle conundrum.

As you know, the F-22 is a stealth fighter that has a high degree of all-aspect stealth, can fly to a higher altitude than most combat jets, can go supersonic, can even be able to supercruise (supercruise is reaching and maintaining supersonic speed without the use of an afterburner, which saves fuel as well as reduces infrared signature), has amazing maneuverability due to its thrust vectoring (that is when the engine nozzles can redirect thrust in different directions, making the plane make moves most others cannot), has an extremely advanced AESA radar, and can do all sorts of other things. Basically, it can detect and destroy other jets without them even knowing it is there.

However, it has never killed a single jet in combat. Sure, in training it defeats them easily, but it has never been tested in war.

On the other hand you have the F-15 Eagle. It joined the USAF in the 70s, and in that time in the service of the US and allies like Israel, the F-15 has achieved a combat record of over 100 enemy (real) kills with zero losses! A flawless victory.

So, which jet is better?

Based on feats it is easy - the F-15. It has had a longer history, and more importantly has shot down over 100 real enemy planes with zero F-15 losses. That is something no other plane I can think of can say (Turkish F-16s have been shot down by Greek Mirages, a US Navy F-18 was shot down by an Iraqi MiG-25, etc). The F-15 has a flawless track record.

The F-22 does not have what KMC would call 'feats.' Sure, in training against F-15s the F-22 normally 'kills' them before they even know a F-22 is in the area, but there are no real feats.

Going back to the silly world of comics.

Iron Fist has been around (actively) for decades, and has many feats ranging from fighting with DareDevil to punching a train. He has many 'feats.'

BM1M only appeared on the JLA One Million arc. What do we know? He has an IQ measured over 1,000. He knows all the martial arts in the solar system, plus martial arts outside the solar system. He even knows what was referred to as 'telepathic martial arts.' He can capture souls and put them in bottles if he wants. He can split himself into several people, each doing different things. He defeated Batman in a single move.

BM1M is a F-22 Raptor to Iron Fists F-15 Eagle.

The Eagle has the feats, and thus for the purposes of this thread I will say Iron Fist wins.

However, if the thread is about ranking, I will always put the Raptor first and say BM1M wins.

Long post, but I hope you see the point I am making.

yeah it was a good morning read. thanks.

RealityWarper
Batman stomps Iron Fist one million times without trying.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.